well at least you're confirmed :| be happyResurrecting is overrated, being dead was so comfortable
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also why did they kill Raven, I wanted to kill her myself.
well at least you're confirmed :| be happyResurrecting is overrated, being dead was so comfortable
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also why did they kill Raven, I wanted to kill her myself.
Good thing I tried to keep you from making that mistake. A Lover Prostitute is the TP equivalent of Escort, not a third Prostitute. Despite how they ended up playing his game, he was supposed to help Santa win, never the town.I tried killing him...guess it didn't work.
Also,my son dying a townie lover...means Bel can't be townie too right?
Gonna go back to sleep...gotta be up in a few hrs.
LOLResurrecting is overrated, being dead was so comfortable
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also why did they kill Raven, I wanted to kill her myself.
)) why? Revenge?--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well, nothing.s set in stone yet. Who would you go for and why?Good thing I tried to keep you from making that mistake. A Lover Prostitute is the TP equivalent of Escort, not a third Prostitute. Despite how they ended up playing his game, he was supposed to help Santa win, never the town.
It's starting to make sense why they didn't go for me or xnut before now, but I suppose I'm next huh.
Fair point.A Lover Prostitute is the TP equivalent of Escort, not a third Prostitute
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can a RT kill be stopped by normal blocking?Good thing I tried to keep you from making that mistake.
Nah, its just that a Group of 3 starting masons without a single mole in it is op. But as Gry pointed out only a "StUpiD" townie would have used a kill on me over 3 confirmed scum at the time (Gajeel, xnut and Vandred), so yeah... dont know if I should feel delighted or disappointed huh.LOL)) why? Revenge?
You fooled me good this time man... Thats the Boss for you! \Good thing I tried to keep you from making that mistake. A Lover Prostitute is the TP equivalent of Escort, not a third Prostitute. Despite how they ended up playing his game, he was supposed to help Santa win, never the town.
It's starting to make sense why they didn't go for me or xnut before now, but I suppose I'm next huh.
You claimed Freeman and are still around. If the mafia wasn't anyone of the Super Mason claimers they probably had a starting Mafia Mason rather than a recruitable one, and they went for Raven for some reason so there's only Hll left. Everyone other than Gry and Lambu are more of a shot in the dark, just because they aren't 100% like them and I am doubting everything now. So either you or Hll are the most safe bet right now for me.LOL)) why? Revenge?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well, nothing.s set in stone yet. Who would you go for and why?
regardless, Raven wasn't sus, why did they go for her? and not me? Also my protection didn't work I used RT on her again and she still died, so someone else used RT too and I lost coinflipHow did Raven get an elixir to drink in time? She was finishing hers still no? Hll was still gonna pass him now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can a RT kill be stopped by normal blocking?
If they’re legit, I’m guessing they publicly claimed Raven did the Kill and Hll has been making Elixir but it was the other way ‘round.How did Raven get an elixir to drink in time? She was finishing hers still no? Hll was still gonna pass him now.
Raven just died without affiliation with an elixir she couldn't have had according to the actions we listed before. She got it thru lies, hence she's the mole. Am I rly missing something...You claimed Freeman and are still around. If the mafia wasn't anyone of the Super Mason claimers they probably had a starting Mafia Mason rather than a recruitable one, and they went for Raven for some reason so there's only Hll left. Everyone other than Gry and Lambu are more of a shot in the dark, just because they aren't 100% like them and I am doubting everything now. So either you or Hll are the most safe bet right now for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Didn't you say you'd use your protection on you?regardless, Raven wasn't sus, why did they go for her? and not me? Also my protection didn't work I used RT on her again and she still died, so someone else used RT too and I lost coinflip
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ah just woke up... Read DD too fast, my bad.But that kinda only works if Raven was killed by a Townie tonight, so...
Yeah it says that the action fails if the "caller" is blocked. But it looks like DD beat gnut with the flip anyway.Can a RT kill be stopped by normal blocking?
I'm only taking 100% as having indisputable evidence such as your return or Shad confirming Gry's role, she can be 99% lol.Hmm no, Farfalla is confirmed aswell, exposed Gajeel completely.
3 confirmed scum at the time (Gajeel, xnut and Vandred)
You fooled me good this time man... Thats the Boss for you! \/
Now, what was the Vanplan?
well I'm happy cuz it proved you and I had a whole theory around you and wanted you dead cuz you made no sense XDNah, its just that a Group of 3 starting masons without a single mole in it is op. But as Gry pointed out only a "StUpiD" townie would have used a kill on me over 3 confirmed scum at the time (Gajeel, xnut and Vandred), so yeah... dont know if I should feel delighted or disappointed huh.
You fooled me good this time man... Thats the Boss for you! \/
Now, what was the Vanplan?
excuse meYou claimed Freeman and are still around. If the mafia wasn't anyone of the Super Mason claimers they probably had a starting Mafia Mason rather than a recruitable one, and they went for Raven for some reason so there's only Hll left. Everyone other than Gry and Lambu are more of a shot in the dark, just because they aren't 100% like them and I am doubting everything now. So either you or Hll are the most safe bet right now for me.
) how stupid did I have to be to claim yet another fake role when i wasn't top of the chopping board yet and when Hardy already faked it? No idea on what Raven did to be honest. I believe what Orgz said makes the most sense, but then Raven would have to be killed by a townie via RT and mafia killed xnut, so either DD is mafia (gg really) or he got beat like gnut.Raven just died without affiliation with an elixir she couldn't have had according to the actions we listed before. She got it thru lies, hence she's the mole. Am I rly missing something...