So much this.What‘s you people‘s problem anyway? Why sign up then ruin the game for like 20+ other people? Not cool.
So much this.What‘s you people‘s problem anyway? Why sign up then ruin the game for like 20+ other people? Not cool.
i used and lost coinflip remember, Raven still died. I protected ravenBut you already used the protect last night according to you, so how‘s that an option for next night?
Tho at this point we wait for Daws to do the hostkill and for us to see whether the game is still playable.

Could you try to help us all out and give out information? How did Raven have an elixir? Who did you pass your elixir to? Who do you think the last mafias are?Ok... so Raven getting lynched was a definte surpirse.
Good thing someone passed the elixr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I was an embarassing kid that time, who did not have to earn his bread.I really did not expect the timings of the game and my job ton clash so badly.Could you try to help us all out and give out information? How did Raven have an elixir? Who did you pass your elixir to? Who do you think the last mafias are?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cmon where's the highly opinionate Hll I used to know? In Magi days you'd have written paragraphs on all the players.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ok, since you're busy xD :I was an embarassing kid that time, who did not have to earn his bread.I really did not expect the timings of the game and my job ton clash so badly.
Now coming to your questions
I did not pass the elixr to anyone.
The people I trust are Grysun, Farfalla, digitaldue and organizzed
That just leaves Vandred, who is confirmed and gnut
Edit: Forgot Lambu is third party and so is sakura as well
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And belserion is a Lover right?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@gnut I may have forgotten but what role are you claiming?
I can barely keep my eyes open.Ok, since you're busy xD :
Bel dies tonight from suicide bc both her Lovers are dead. Unless she tanks the probable Bomb lynch, then she dies even earlier.After this only, gnut and Bel will be the suspects right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We could use all 3 even, leaving that up to you all, I'll probably use my role and protect @Lambu with Doctor so they can't snipe him. @gnut failed his kill so he could kill again, @Organizized could protect you, you could try spying on their killer and @digitaldude could use the RT protect or the RT block. We should be able to close this up.Maybe use protection instead of kill so whoever is mafia left doesn't really know who to safely attack and discuss more once Raven is back and we have her input and whatver she knows about Hll?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I did. I used Shad, I used Evil, I used Crescent and I used lawl. Next up is mr. Demonspeed most likely, then I got desin for a finisher depending on how things go.Did you use Evil already as well? I don't recall. Cause then we could also have two Spy on people.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
its op.I suppose 50 minutes won't change much.
So Gry, what are your thought on Necromancer? This game unsurprisingly confirmed everything I feared about it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---