Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
But you already used the protect last night according to you, so how‘s that an option for next night?

Tho at this point we wait for Daws to do the hostkill and for us to see whether the game is still playable.
i used and lost coinflip remember, Raven still died. I protected raven :nerd
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
As permission has been granted on Asako's behave, I will bring this message forward since she is extremely moved and has a hard time to speak at this very moment.


...



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



*BREATHES OUT* *BREATHES DEEP AGAIN*



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



YOU PIECE OF FUCKING MONKEYS.

I WAS TAKING A BATH AND YOU HOSTKILL YOURSELF.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOU TOXIC BUNCHS OF LOWKEY UNCOORPERATIVE LOW IQ SHIZZLEHEADS.

IF YOU CANNOT PLAY THE GAME THEN STAY AT YOUR CRY CORNER WHERE YOU BELONG, YOU CRYBABY.





This was the message, thank you kindly for reading.
Please, wait patiently for the hostkill. Daws is currently in a meeting with his car.​
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ok... so Raven getting lynched was a definte surpirse.

Good thing someone passed the elixr
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok... so Raven getting lynched was a definte surpirse.

Good thing someone passed the elixr
Could you try to help us all out and give out information? How did Raven have an elixir? Who did you pass your elixir to? Who do you think the last mafias are?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cmon where's the highly opinionate Hll I used to know? In Magi days you'd have written paragraphs on all the players.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
ahem
sakura been hostkilled for breaking a rule and posting information form pm


Burden
Imagine willingly hostkilling youself
Why are you guys doing this
Stop it
Just stop it
First crescent and now sakura
Stop ruining the game
:emobirb
It's not worth getting willingly hostkilled when you going to get banned for it
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hill plz vote...Van prolly wont come back.
Lets end this day....
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
FFS YOU WEREN'T EVEN TOWNIE WHY U MAD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That's one way of having Burden not trigger I guess LMAO
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Our Crescent christmas refund
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Could you try to help us all out and give out information? How did Raven have an elixir? Who did you pass your elixir to? Who do you think the last mafias are?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cmon where's the highly opinionate Hll I used to know? In Magi days you'd have written paragraphs on all the players.
I was an embarassing kid that time, who did not have to earn his bread.I really did not expect the timings of the game and my job ton clash so badly.
Now coming to your questions

I did not pass the elixr to anyone.

The people I trust are Grysun, Farfalla, digitaldue and organizzed

That just leaves Vandred, who is confirmed and gnut
Edit: Forgot Lambu is third party and so is sakura as well
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And belserion is a Lover right?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@gnut I may have forgotten but what role are you claiming?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I was an embarassing kid that time, who did not have to earn his bread.I really did not expect the timings of the game and my job ton clash so badly.
Now coming to your questions

I did not pass the elixr to anyone.

The people I trust are Grysun, Farfalla, digitaldue and organizzed

That just leaves Vandred, who is confirmed and gnut
Edit: Forgot Lambu is third party and so is sakura as well
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And belserion is a Lover right?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@gnut I may have forgotten but what role are you claiming?
Ok, since you're busy xD :
Lambu is confirmed Jesus, he died when you guys killed him and returned now. He's legit town. Greg claimed apprentice that learned bodyguard from Orgz and vouched for him.

We can just lynch Van now and go on from there next. Votelock Van
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ok, since you're busy xD :
I can barely keep my eyes open.

Votekill Vandred.

After this only, gnut and Bel will be the suspects right?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
After this only, gnut and Bel will be the suspects right?
Bel dies tonight from suicide bc both her Lovers are dead. Unless she tanks the probable Bomb lynch, then she dies even earlier.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not sure where the RT kill attempts go from here. Hll doesn't have that much time to play but he'll probably be a suspect before we suspect one of the main "confirmed" group.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Maybe use protection instead of kill so whoever is mafia left doesn't really know who to safely attack and discuss more once Raven is back and we have her input and whatver she knows about Hll?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did you use Evil already as well? I don't recall. Cause then we could also have two Spy on people.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
*sigh*

Yeah after this we can get it over with. Let's all lock, there's nothing more to see.

Votelock Lambu
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Maybe use protection instead of kill so whoever is mafia left doesn't really know who to safely attack and discuss more once Raven is back and we have her input and whatver she knows about Hll?
We could use all 3 even, leaving that up to you all, I'll probably use my role and protect @Lambu with Doctor so they can't snipe him. @gnut failed his kill so he could kill again, @Organizized could protect you, you could try spying on their killer and @digitaldude could use the RT protect or the RT block. We should be able to close this up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did you use Evil already as well? I don't recall. Cause then we could also have two Spy on people.
I did. I used Shad, I used Evil, I used Crescent and I used lawl. Next up is mr. Demonspeed most likely, then I got desin for a finisher depending on how things go.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I suppose 50 minutes won't change much.

So Gry, what are your thought on Necromancer? This game unsurprisingly confirmed everything I feared about it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I havent seen mafia burden in ages.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I suppose 50 minutes won't change much.

So Gry, what are your thought on Necromancer? This game unsurprisingly confirmed everything I feared about it.
its op.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I told you guys necromancer should be limited use.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It also just made me think that I'd make a hostkilled player's body be "removed from the game" as well rather than allow it to be used by Mort/SM/Necro. Just to make a further point that hostkills are bad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top