Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This was fun :)))))

And painful :)))))))

But mostly fun :))))))))))


The Mafia thought i'm a free kill so they went after me but i used my elixir and was one step ahead.
Wow you really got us there '3'


I think Son said it was to counter Santa, who had Bombs and stuff.
...But how would they know who to defuse? :hmm
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Tho for real Hardy given the Panda circumstances I think your arguments were nice and solid, I wouldn‘t have nearly known what to claim and how with such a situation, only problem that your mafia and town selves still sound a bit too different.
I started writing when I went to the park with Oli so I was less focused and fucking around. Once I did 3 posts I thought it would be unnatural to go back.

We could had blocked panda but I thought I would look like shit anyway + we wouldn't investigate the det + panda would be alive.

Assassin poisoner strongman
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This was fun :)))))

And painful :)))))))

But mostly fun :))))))))))



Wow you really got us there '3'



...But how would they know who to defuse? :hmm
Why you try to frame again you dope xD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Through the time slowly fading, I knew i will get a smite.
I had faith in my reason and i knew how to stand and fight.
You think my body died through a hurricane.
No one expected my return and you are going insane.

Alright! I guess my 1000 IQ play made everyone go crazy, which make sense because most of you don't have rational thinking, No offense! long story short, The Mafia thought i'm a free kill so they went after me but i used my elixir and was one step ahead. I will tell you how i got the elixir and all my actions, Every answer you need, you will find here in detail, So you have to focus because i'm not going to repeat myself.

We started as 3 masons, Me, Penguin and Hll. On N1 we agreed to perform 2 things, Penguin will go for the recruit, while me and Hll go for the ritual. I found myself alone doing the ritual while Hll was afk and Penguin was picking someone from the list i gave him so when i asked Hll why he didn't perform the ritual on N1, He told me he was busy. From this point, I knew he can't be fully trusted so i decided to split. By split i mean, Having 2 private messages, one with the mason chat and the other one privately with sonsofdaws for the actions.

On N2, I didn't have to hide my action, So i registered it in the mason chat so we both performed the ritual, On N3 i intended to make drama with the hosts and i'm sorry daws for being abit hard on you, I wanted to make it real as possible. I made it look like i lost interest and skipped a night action but i didn't. I registered my action on N3 at the split private chat with daws which was my 3rd ritual.

On N4 my elixir is completed and i planned to have it for myself but Lambu claimed Jesus on D4 (which was a very very bad move btw) and i had to fix the damage that he did and use my RT on him to check his role and it worked. I did register it on mason chat so Hll can see it so i can support later, I did it in the last 2 min tho for more security, I found some of you doubt that i did the kill, you have here Hll confirming it.

Also on D4, Lambu was challenging me, He thought i didn't see Hll as a possible Mafia mason, That's why i told him to remember the DATE of his post because after the game, I will post the screen shots with daws that confirm that i doubt Hll and it was before he even brought it up which is supported by DATE That would make look like an ass, I just wanted him not to think low of people because they are new.
check it out here


After i covered my actions from Hll, It would only make sense to type what i did on the mason chat not what i actually did on the private chat with daws. On D5 i said i fought with hosts which is true but i also made an action.

Quick recap on night actions
N1 -> Ritual
N2 -> Ritual
N3 -> Ritual
N4 -> Elixir ready, killing lambu
N5 -> Drink


Why i did all that? see here my objective is quite clear, To make mafia waste an action on me and to make the Mafia believe that i'm not safe since they think my elixir is not ready and i should be the most easy target for them, My plan successfully executed and i achieved it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

well, we won, I wasted 30min doing that post. :nah
They thought you were our traitor because of how wrong your hunches were hahahha
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lmao Orgz continues to be sly. I often say he's a dangerous player to think he was protecting me and others in an attempt to get recruited

Nice plays, Marcie, and thx for the carry. And Bel continues to be amazing to me. I'm kinda thankful to DD and Lambu as well for vouching for me lol, was nice playing in a town team with you two. Guregu, now you see your moth huh c.c thx for the protections <3 And once again, sry Des :/

Sorry @Farfalla senpai for doubting you a bit :p
Dw, Shad-chi, it was a very sloppy game from my side like the usual. You did a great job getting people together and coordinating things, hope you're enjoying the town side. Now let's make Armin rituals *-*

Thanks the team overall ^^ and to the hosts with their time and patience 🙏 (I think I asked the same questions to Dawsie like 5 times lmao)

Btw tbh even with the traitor, 4 people in mafia with burden looks quite harsh c.c
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why you try to frame again you dope xD
We did block you so vand thought you were an orange. Thing is, van got blocked himself because balanced mechanics.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Mate the balance was ridiculous I don't wanna talk about it hahaha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Who did you outsmart '-'''''
They thought you were our traitor because of how wrong your hunches were hahahha
Well, it means that they got it wrong, my hunches were only wrong about lambu since his claim was really dumb and desin protecting when you claim freeman lmao. Sakura also was in my doubt list because she defended you so i didn't want to upset her since she was under lots of pressure.

If anything they don't get it right to begin with.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We did block you so vand thought you were an orange. Thing is, van got blocked himself because balanced mechanics.
Hilarious
Cause now I see you guys can be impatient... Taking notes
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, it means that they got it wrong, my hunches were only wrong about lambu since his claim was really dumb and desin protecting when you claim freeman lmao.
And Gry and Farf? And some others even, I just wasn't reading a whole lot after I died. But it's easy to say "see I suspected them all" when you list almost everyone lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hilarious
Cause now I see you guys can be impatient... Taking notes
I think it wasn't a bad move, it just didn't fit what Van had wrote before about you. That and 2 more whores + block mechanic cause BALANCE. Van was pretty busy so I can't blame him at all for that slip, if anything it was a good catch (I don't recall who it was, specifically).
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Why you try to frame again you dope xD
Our mafia was Apprentice, Escort, Det and Burden... Was absolutely sure we couldn't be the "single big mafia" everyone was talking about, so when I found a descrepancy and knew I would be around for maybe 60 minutes for the rest of the day, I thought I'd rather do something than go afk until who knows when with nothing.

As always it was physically painful to see me get cleared twice by two different confirmed townies and still see people saying I lied on my action on D6, but you how these things go -3- Getting rightfully lynched for the wrong reasons seems to be a staple for me by now :P


Well, it means that they got it wrong, my hunches were only wrong about lambu since his claim was really dumb and desin protecting when you claim freeman lmao. Sakura also was in my doubt list because she defended you so i didn't want to upset her since she was under lots of pressure.

If anything they don't get it right to begin with.
Raven you even put saku and Gaj at the bottom of your suspect list. You trusted Gry less than them, you said you wanted to lynch Farf, you were 100% on desin instead of me. It looked like a Traitor's most desperate attempt at being noticed that I've even seen x)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Hardy
My whole argument about me hung on the fact...why would I even go there when I didn't have too.
Im just wondering why Van put himself in that mix....just doesn't seem Van to me.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Gry don't take me saying necromancer is op as dininishing how well you used it. Same applies for my hyonotist game if I'm being subjective. I do think it needs some sort of limit (like 3 uses only or something).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Hardy
My whole argument about me hung on the fact...why would I even go there when I didn't have too.
Im just wondering why Van put himself in that mix....just doesn't seem Van to me.
Again, you could had just been a mafia that didn't act. In the first nights we had 2 guys using the mechanic instead of their roles so it wasn't strange to think the enemy mafia would attempt the same.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Our mafia was Apprentice, Escort, Det and Burden... Was absolutely sure we couldn't be the "single big mafia" everyone was talking about, so when I found a descrepancy and knew I would be around for maybe 60 minutes for the rest of the day, I thought I'd rather do something than go afk until who knows when with nothing.

As always it was physically painful to see me get cleared twice by two different confirmed townies and still see people saying I lied on my action on D6, but you how these things go -3- Getting rightfully lynched for the wrong reasons seems to be a staple for me by now :P



Raven you even put saku and Gaj at the bottom of your suspect list. You trusted Gry less than them, you said you wanted to lynch Farf, you were 100% on desin instead of me. It looked like a Traitor's most desperate attempt at being noticed that I've even seen x)
You good....I see now.
I just kept wondering why you would even bring it up when I knew I didn't have to say anything and knew I wasn't blocked...thats all
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What I'M SALTY about is Belse playing 100% pro town instead or just dropping dead, as if us 4 idiots didn't have a hard time playing against a gazillion townies with strong roles. It's kinda unsportsmanlike imo, it just fucks up balance.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gry don't take me saying necromancer is op as dininishing how well you used it. Same applies for my hyonotist game if I'm being subjective. I do think it needs some sort of limit (like 3 uses only or something).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Again, you could had just been a mafia that didn't act. In the first nights we had 2 guys using the mechanic instead of their roles so it wasn't strange to think the enemy mafia would attempt the same.
But if I was orange I had already made myself a target in town eyes..just didn't understand why Van tied himself to me.

Also good guess on multiple hoes...did gaj get that info?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top