Events MH Secret Santa 2020

Who is Santa~?


  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .

Santa Claus

Noël-sama
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
119
Reaction score
293
Gender
Female
Country
North Pole
That final day scramble :teehee .
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I think most are using all the allocated time for....quality purposes :nod.

That said, let know if you need any help; there's still plenty of time :vbunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, I wanted to know about you guys and how you celebrate my holiday.

So I'll share a little later (it'll hint to who I am) but I also want to know:

1. What Christmas traditions do you have specific to your family/countries?
2. What are your fondest Christmas memories?
3. Best gift you've received?
1. Usually do a Christmas Party with Friends on the 23rd and then 24th in evening is the family event. Huge Dinner, too much too greasy food. At least 10 different kinds of Xmas cookies. Presents get unwrapped after Dinner. 25 is barbecue day. Absolutely not Traditional for my country but it is for my family.

Tradition in the country is to eat fish on the 24th. Carp if I'm not mistaken. Presents also on the 24th in the evening. Instead of Santa we have the "Christkind". It's usually a female blonde child/angel that brings the presents. Sometimes it's actually Kid Jesus like the name suggests.

2. Snow for Christmas was normal when I was a kid. Living in the mountains ain't bad.

3. A lovely photo book of all "our" friendgroups best moments in Portugal.
 

Santa Claus

Noël-sama
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
119
Reaction score
293
Gender
Female
Country
North Pole
Merry Christmas everyone!

By now most of you should have received your gifts from your Secret Santa; I hope you enjoy them and the effort they put in making them~

You are free to share your gifts here if you want and begin guessing who your Santa is :blush Secret Santas, do not confirm your identity until 28th please~

Also my role is nearing it's end for this season, I'll be revealing myself in a few days but can you guess who I am? :teehee
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I got a sweet gift! Thank you secret santa-chan. I hope you know what it's a hint :e3
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm not jeally looking at those that got gifts :hmph
Definitely not
Guess even online I don't celebrate xmas
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Is it time to riot I hear?
Perhaps Santa is saving the best for last


I don't have to riot, thank you Santa-chan for the sweet gift <3 It's really cute, love it!! :blush
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I'm not jeally looking at those that got gifts :hmph
Definitely not
Guess even online I don't celebrate xmas
Maybe they categorized you as russian and your Christmas is in 2 weeks.
 
Top