- Joined
- Dec 16, 2011
- Messages
- 119
- Reaction score
- 293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
That final day scramble
.
.
.That final day scramble.
1. Usually do a Christmas Party with Friends on the 23rd and then 24th in evening is the family event. Huge Dinner, too much too greasy food. At least 10 different kinds of Xmas cookies. Presents get unwrapped after Dinner. 25 is barbecue day. Absolutely not Traditional for my country but it is for my family.I think most are using all the allocated time for....quality purposes.
That said, let know if you need any help; there's still plenty of time
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, I wanted to know about you guys and how you celebrate my holiday.
So I'll share a little later (it'll hint to who I am) but I also want to know:
1. What Christmas traditions do you have specific to your family/countries?
2. What are your fondest Christmas memories?
3. Best gift you've received?
Secret Santas, do not confirm your identity until 28th please~

You're not the only one that got no giftNo gifts for me. I knew this was a hoax![]()
You're not the only one that got no gift
TEAM NO GIFTS
Let's go


No gifts for me. I knew this was a hoax![]()
Lets gooooooYou're not the only one that got no gift
TEAM NO GIFTS
Let's go



There's is 3 of us, we can easily trap Santa. They have no chance of survival.Lets goooooo![]()
Maybe they categorized you as russian and your Christmas is in 2 weeks.I'm not jeally looking at those that got gifts
Definitely not
Guess even online I don't celebrate xmas
There's is 3 of us, we can easily trap Santa. They have no chance of survival.
You're saying I'm a bad kid erin
Me neither tho ;-;
You're saying I'm a bad kid erin
Maybe I become the bad kid santa wanted me to be
![]()
![]()
![]()
