- Joined
- Jun 26, 2014
- Messages
- 5,548
- Reaction score
- 15,707
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think My Hero Academia is very succesful tbh. Yes, it has became somehow a second door to see how strong a manga rises (the first door is Black Clover, and One Piece is starting to become the third door), but still:
-Is stable
-Yes, it was 8th last year in Oricon. With +6 million copies sold (I think it was its second best year ever)
-Is the biggest Jump manga in West (I recall it was the most sold manga in Spain in 2019 or 2020 according to Selecta Vision), and probably the biggest manga overall in USA (where it has numbers similar or even bigger than Naruto during its run)
I see My Hero Academia as the main Jump pillar in West, while Jujutsu Kaisen (and Kimetsu no Yaiba) is becoming the main pillar in Japan (of course in both cases, together with One Piece).
-Is stable
-Yes, it was 8th last year in Oricon. With +6 million copies sold (I think it was its second best year ever)
-Is the biggest Jump manga in West (I recall it was the most sold manga in Spain in 2019 or 2020 according to Selecta Vision), and probably the biggest manga overall in USA (where it has numbers similar or even bigger than Naruto during its run)
I see My Hero Academia as the main Jump pillar in West, while Jujutsu Kaisen (and Kimetsu no Yaiba) is becoming the main pillar in Japan (of course in both cases, together with One Piece).