Well, it is a brave thing to do an interview, imo. Thanks.
Yah nice try FBI, you know damn well that's because you're like 14 years oldWith each day passing I'm both glad and sad that my interview game was rather boring
I don't think you guys gained anything form it, it was just do you like coffee or tea type of questions
BoringWith each day passing I'm both glad and sad that my interview game was rather boring
I don't think you guys gained anything form it, it was just do you like coffee or tea type of questions
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Technically interview games were normal before seraph game so nooo =3=Yah nice try FBI, you know damn well that's because you're like 14 years old
I heard you are next.Being a delinquent is slightly surprising but the rest about his religious background make so sense to me. I noticed a change in him over the years. I remember his values and perception being slightly different back in the day. Now I understand the change.
This was an interesting read..
Now, I know not to be in the hot seat for this game cause yall would learn somethings![]()

Wasn't he a celebrity once in the vanilla old interviews? We can always drag him to a retake but he would pepper spray us and run....We need a gry interview one day
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can see the question would be "what's your favorite position?"What about a ship interview with him and Pom?![]()
NopeWasn't he a celebrity once in the vanilla old interviews?
You wish.Not sure that is the best way to widen the minds of fresh 18 year olds about "butter churner" and more advanced stuff.I can see the question would be "what's your favorite position?"
If you mean Asako her mind has been widened enough, so no worries. She already survived to FLC, Magi and James after all.Not sure that is the best way to widen the minds of fresh 18 year olds about "butter churner" and more advanced stuff.
I didnt mean Asako, if you meant her?Not sure that is the best way to widen the minds of fresh 18 year olds about "butter churner" and more advanced stuff.

Yes I did. Good to know MH is also an educational platform.If you mean Asako her mind has been widened enough, so no worries. She already survived to FLC, Magi and James after all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You meant Gry answering the questions but then Asako would be the one learning new things from his answers.I didnt mean Asako, if you meant her?![]()
Naw.. destiny made that voluntary decision.I heard you are next.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I must have missed that one...With each day passing I'm both glad and sad that my interview game was rather boring
I don't think you guys gained anything form it, it was just do you like coffee or tea type of questions
Exactly. It sounds like fun and sometimes shocking people and rocking their preconceived notion of you can be quite gratifying.Naw.. destiny made that voluntary decision.
Besides I'm not interesting. There's nothing to learn...
I was thinking gry gry is a great idea too before you said it! He'll punk out though lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I must have missed that one...
The whole point is to gain more knowledge. It's the perfect time to be noisy. I would definitely encourage spicy questions if I'm ever in the hot seat. So it's not boring. You gotta be prepared for that.
@Asako, we have some evil things to do it seemsNot sure if there is a shortlist of the next victims though.

Long live democracy. You can put my name on the list. Some people already sent questions for me now, by mistake of course. So there seems to be a demand.@Asako, we have some evil things to do it seems
We should actually make a poll to choose the next celebrity
Have you found it?Did we have a history thread with all interviews and celebs?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Only the alphabeta sign up thread with a list of like two interviews.Have you found it?
Is it updated?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You forgot to include the references again Mr. Host... @desin24