Fun Thread MH Interview Game Faust Edition

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,779
Gender
Female
Country
China
With each day passing I'm both glad and sad that my interview game was rather boring
I don't think you guys gained anything form it, it was just do you like coffee or tea type of questions
Yah nice try FBI, you know damn well that's because you're like 14 years old
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
With each day passing I'm both glad and sad that my interview game was rather boring
I don't think you guys gained anything form it, it was just do you like coffee or tea type of questions
Boring
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
We need a gry interview one day 👀
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yah nice try FBI, you know damn well that's because you're like 14 years old
Technically interview games were normal before seraph game so nooo =3=
It just got worst when me and juviii took over hosting
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Being a delinquent is slightly surprising but the rest about his religious background make so sense to me. I noticed a change in him over the years. I remember his values and perception being slightly different back in the day. Now I understand the change.
This was an interesting read..

Now, I know not to be in the hot seat for this game cause yall would learn somethings :nah
I heard you are next.:derp
We need a gry interview one day 👀
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wasn't he a celebrity once in the vanilla old interviews? We can always drag him to a retake but he would pepper spray us and run....

What about a ship interview with him and Pom? :zomg
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Did we have a history thread with all interviews and celebs?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I can see the question would be "what's your favorite position?"
Not sure that is the best way to widen the minds of fresh 18 year olds about "butter churner" and more advanced stuff.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Not sure that is the best way to widen the minds of fresh 18 year olds about "butter churner" and more advanced stuff.
If you mean Asako her mind has been widened enough, so no worries. She already survived to FLC, Magi and James after all.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Not sure that is the best way to widen the minds of fresh 18 year olds about "butter churner" and more advanced stuff.
I didnt mean Asako, if you meant her? :?bunny
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
If you mean Asako her mind has been widened enough, so no worries. She already survived to FLC, Magi and James after all.
Yes I did. Good to know MH is also an educational platform.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didnt mean Asako, if you meant her? :?bunny
You meant Gry answering the questions but then Asako would be the one learning new things from his answers.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I heard you are next.:derp
Naw.. destiny made that voluntary decision.
Besides I'm not interesting. There's nothing to learn...:^_^

I was thinking gry gry is a great idea too before you said it! He'll punk out though lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With each day passing I'm both glad and sad that my interview game was rather boring
I don't think you guys gained anything form it, it was just do you like coffee or tea type of questions
I must have missed that one...
The whole point is to gain more knowledge. It's the perfect time to be noisy. I would definitely encourage spicy questions if I'm ever in the hot seat. So it's not boring. You gotta be prepared for that.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Naw.. destiny made that voluntary decision.
Besides I'm not interesting. There's nothing to learn...:^_^

I was thinking gry gry is a great idea too before you said it! He'll punk out though lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I must have missed that one...
The whole point is to gain more knowledge. It's the perfect time to be noisy. I would definitely encourage spicy questions if I'm ever in the hot seat. So it's not boring. You gotta be prepared for that.
Exactly. It sounds like fun and sometimes shocking people and rocking their preconceived notion of you can be quite gratifying.

Not sure if there is a shortlist of the next victims though.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Not sure if there is a shortlist of the next victims though.
@Asako, we have some evil things to do it seems :evil

We should actually make a poll to choose the next celebrity
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@Asako, we have some evil things to do it seems :evil

We should actually make a poll to choose the next celebrity
Long live democracy. You can put my name on the list. Some people already sent questions for me now, by mistake of course. So there seems to be a demand.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Did we have a history thread with all interviews and celebs?
Have you found it?

Is it updated?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You forgot to include the references again Mr. Host... @desin24
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Have you found it?

Is it updated?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You forgot to include the references again Mr. Host... @desin24
Only the alphabeta sign up thread with a list of like two interviews.
 
Top