Discussion - What characters you want to come back in manga? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion What characters you want to come back in manga?

Mikisi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Well, during Dark Continent some side characters returned (like Hanzo or Basho) so I wonder what characters from HxH universe you would be happy to see again in manga

Morel and Knov are confirmed to come back at New Continent, and I really hope that they bring Knuckle with them. I would also love to see Meleoron and Ikalgo, but I don't think that they would have anything to do.

Seeing Zushi after two years of training would be nice too, hope he got some cool Hatsu.

Gyro, of course

From others Abengane, Colt, Koala guy and Sheila

Terahawk

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Zeno. Satotz has been gone for a long time. Dc arc is not the right place for him, but he might put in an appearance if/when Killua reappears. It is also weird that Togashi dragged Leorio onto the boat and has given him next to no screen time.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Leorio will get his turn in this arc. This will be a long one. I'd like to see more of Kaito, his her situation intrigues me.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I wanna see Menchi!!!! 21yr old prodigy 1 star Gorumet Hunter!! Watching the naime over with my friend and she always left an impression on me, but actually paying attention she's suppose to be a young kick ass gourmet hunter with quite a few accomplishments in her field already...Togashi has just got to bring her back. Satoz to I wouldn't mind seeing him agai also..

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Menchi would be nice, more Pariston would be even nicer :mono. Maybe Abegane but he prob won't appear again unless something needs to be exorcised

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I want
Gon
Killiua
Ging
Gyro will be good too

Last edited:

shionoro

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well, i will take characters who are unlikely to come back (so i will ignore killua, gyro, pariston ect.)

-Menchi, as mentioned before, would be nice (including buhara)
-Satotz would also be nice in this arc as ruin hunter (and useful)
-Wing and Zushi
-Kite's group including Kite
-Tzezguerra and his group
-Cutey Beauty
-Linnet
-Loupe
-Ickshonpe
-Sheila

Zafrex

Reaction score
Country
Chile
I would like to see more of Ging, but i doubt it because he dont have much to do at his ship, unlike Kurapika, also more of the Zodiac would be nice since they should help Kurapika with his current situation, Botobai said that he will pull together all the association hunters in charge of guarding the princes' residential quarters. Maybe we could see some more of Ging when the Black Whale arrives the island for refuel which im pretty sure its Whale Island, that or if he have some interaction with Pariston at their ship, we know for sure that we will see Ging at the start of the DC because he will help Beyond to escape from the Zodiacs.

Last edited:

Skaarr

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Gon and Killua for sure!

Australopithecus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Well, during Dark Continent some side characters returned (like Hanzo or Basho) so I wonder what characters from HxH universe you would be happy to see again in manga

Seeing Zushi after two years of training would be nice too, hope he got some cool Hatsu.
Zushi is not dark continent material. He'll just end up being a casualty. Better to keep him away from that place. Expect lots of deaths there. That's why if u like a certain character, it would be preferable not to bring him to the DC. That being said, I look forward to see Gon.

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gyro.

I think it would be epic if he becomes the final villain while Gon has no nen and so many characters are going to the dark continent

DDed

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
I mean the most obvious are Gon, Killua and Alluka after timeskip
------------
So I skipped and move to other characters like Wing, Zushi, some old CA characters like Palm, Morel (btw, there was a big glimpse that Morel will be in charge in another boat, not the one that Kura - Leo were on)
Definitely more of Leorio's screen time
Gyro

Miss Pikachu

Reaction score
Country
Norway
How about all of them!? WHERE THEY AT 😭

In all seriousness though, I miss ma boi Zeno~

Oobiman

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
The big guy from the hunter exam, or the 3 brothers just to get some comedi back.

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Why did no one mention Zepile? T_T

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why did no one mention Zepile? T_T
That is actually why I want Gyro to make his move because I feel like without nen Gon will have to use his creativity and team up with allies like Zepile and many many more.

I want the “battle” with Gyro to be long and drawn out but in a good way where it’s not about who is stronger but who has better strategy.

I get revolutionary vibes from Gyro.
I suspect he probably has used the Rose
before and imagine if he got ahold of one of the 5 calamities. Or even Alluka.

Zepile should definitely return. Even if just to be Gon’s friend.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I do think that Gyro will do something while Hunters are focused on the DC. And also that he has followers in this expedition. Don't think he'll appear soon though. As you said Togashi tied him to Gon.

This arc has already many characters that I wanted to see again. I want Maha to become relevant.

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
I do think that Gyro will do something while Hunters are focused on the DC. And also that he has followers in this expedition. Don't think he'll appear soon though. As you said Togashi tied him to Gon.

This arc has already many characters that I wanted to see again. I want Maha to become relevant.
you know to be frank I would be happy if Togashi just came back and not introduce 50 more new characters. Don’t get me wrong gather Succession arc has some cool characters I like the huge cast but it’s hard to keep up!

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
you know to be frank I would be happy if Togashi just came back and not introduce 50 more new characters. Don’t get me wrong gather Succession arc has some cool characters I like the huge cast but it’s hard to keep up!
I kinda like when Togashi does that. It makes us do some amazing charts and infographics.

Actually, HxH is the only anime I know it has actual fanmade infographics in order to understand stuff. Makes a meta-reading experience so enjoyable.