Discussion - What characters you want to come back in manga? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion What characters you want to come back in manga?

mrsticky005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I kinda like when Togashi does that. It makes us do some amazing charts and infographics.

Actually, HxH is the only anime I know it has actual fanmade infographics in order to understand stuff. Makes a meta-reading experience so enjoyable.
I mean yeah from a world building perspective it is fantastic but there has to be a balance between introducing new characters and fleshing out older ones.

of course it is really more of a hiatus complaint than a critique of Togashi as a writer because Togashi has shown he can balance a very large cast effectively.

Plus I predict the boat will sink anyways.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
you know to be frank I would be happy if Togashi just came back and not introduce 50 more new characters. Don’t get me wrong gather Succession arc has some cool characters I like the huge cast but it’s hard to keep up!
We'll get even more characters, we don't know most of the bodyguards, the Shu-Ei-Shad Mafia, unknown Hunters etc. He said he wants to break the record of named characters introduced in an arc. But most will probably die.

As for the balance between old and new characters I don't have issues with it TBH. I think he is doing a good job. The amount of old characters in this arc is already huge. Hard to have only new characters involved.