Which one will die next you think
Tyson - because of a very mythical tease on vol 35Which one will die next you think
Yeah, but I don't think soEither Tubeppa and Tyson are next. That will make Duazul enter the game.
Shizuku and Franklin are probably next but she might be dead because of going alone (and you have to remember the rules of how to survive in horror movies)Oh yeah it's one of those two princes for sure but I meant which Spider will die next
Where did you get this? In Italian it doesn't mean that at all.Togashi just played us, he actually played us big (I've just found out this one on Wikipedia):
Remember there are 17 characters in vol 35? Because in Italy, people think 17 is an unlucky number due to the fact it scrambled the Roman numeral letters as VIXI, translated to "My life is over" while in Latin, it meant "I lived"
It similars to the quote at the end of chapter 371
Kurapika main quest:I believed the one currently being hunted is Morena, but of course in the next ten one of the princes could die too, preferably Tyson.
Since clash part 2 bound to happen in next chapter I'd say after some mafias casualty the shift will be back to Kurapika nen class or Halkenburg assassination plan in the courtroom. If it's Kurapika class then, I hope to see Woble spirit beast triggered by one of the Camilla personal nen curse user then the user fails miserably, or got killed by sm user will be great too. Bwahahah. How dare she try to curses Woble.
Nah, I think is Silent Majority resolved
Wooooo, calm down Titanic. Although there could be vibes of it.
My prediction is that in the next 10 chapters one of the top princes will die. And we will see another Genei Ryodan member killed by Hisoka.
Luckily he's not alone. Tseriednich plotline could involving Senritsu and Theta or maybe mafias and spiders. Protecting Woble/Oito and Nen classes assisted by Bill.. Belerente help also come to mind, and possible alliance with Tubeppa and her guards in the future. But yeah, Kurapika has too much on his plate and I'm loving it.Kurapika main quest:
- Get to Tserrienich room
- Protect Wobble and Oito
- Basically stopped the whole things about to go down in the boat
Kurapika side quest:
- Find Silent Majority user
- Deal with Camilia's cursed crew
- Nen training
Do tellI entered the short story contest about life on the forum. I get a really awesome nen ability.
Well you can read all about it hereDo tell
I seriously laughed a lot xDWell you can read all about it here
Submissions - MangaHelpers Art Contest #03-04: "Life on the Forum" Short Story
MangaHelpers Art Contest #03-04: "Life on the Forum" Short Story Welcome the the first short story contest of this year! This time the theme is "Life on the Forum". Your task is telling a story about the life on our beloved forum: MangaHelpers Category: Short Story Theme: Life on the forum...mangahelpers.com
Btw you might make an appearance as one of one of the many forum members I save with my awesome nen ability. Hope you don’t mind.