Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

DDed

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
215
Reaction score
172
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
Which one will die next you think
Tyson - because of a very mythical tease on vol 35
If you check on the left, most of the Princes who died are on the left side and the order would be randomize but their deaths is from bottom to top
---------------------------
Wait, I get it what's the meaning of vol 35 - Kurapika pointed on the right was Togashi's purpose because he teased which Princes will he think would survive the warzone (Which means some of them most likely survived)
That's why he commented "Spoiler, there I said it" --> He teased Kachou's and Sale Sale's death
 
Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Either Tubeppa and Tyson are next. That will make Duazul enter the game.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't think Tsubeppa will die so soon. We don't know much about her and her bodyguards. Benjamin is probably going to be used to hype his full brother sadly.

I think Camilla will die next, her way of thinking is too simple, her Beast is another Coercive Manipulator, her Hatsu's weakness is known by Tyson's servants, she is currently being observed, has no good skills outside of Nen... Her bodyguards also don't seem to be very bright. She will probably kill at least one Prince though (Luzurus, Tyson or Benjamin I guess).
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Oh yeah it's one of those two princes for sure but I meant which Spider will die next
 

DDed

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
215
Reaction score
172
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
Oh yeah it's one of those two princes for sure but I meant which Spider will die next
Shizuku and Franklin are probably next but she might be dead because of going alone (and you have to remember the rules of how to survive in horror movies)
 

DDed

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
215
Reaction score
172
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
Togashi just played us, he actually played us big (I've just found out this one on Wikipedia):
Remember there are 17 characters in vol 35? Because in Italy, people think 17 is an unlucky number due to the fact it scrambled the Roman numeral letters as VIXI, translated to "My life is over" while in Latin, it meant "I lived"

It similars to the quote at the end of chapter 371
 

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
3,750
Reaction score
1,477
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The spider plot is completely in the air because we do not know how illumi and kalluto will play this.

Assuming both kalluto and illumi are both dead set on killing hisoka and cooperate with the other spider, I'd assume that a person like Hisoka would try to get the annoying obstacles out of the way first.

If i were hisoka, i'd try to kill machi first, because her ability is useful in both hunting people down and keeping track on people. The same goes for Kalluto. I would like to only leave those who are going to fight me 1n1 (like nobunaga and franklin) and not those who team up and have annoying abilities (shizuku+bonolenov).
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Togashi just played us, he actually played us big (I've just found out this one on Wikipedia):
Remember there are 17 characters in vol 35? Because in Italy, people think 17 is an unlucky number due to the fact it scrambled the Roman numeral letters as VIXI, translated to "My life is over" while in Latin, it meant "I lived"

It similars to the quote at the end of chapter 371
Where did you get this? In Italian it doesn't mean that at all.
 

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
455
Reaction score
655
Country
Sabertooth
I believed the one currently being hunted is Morena, but of course in the next ten one of the princes could die too, preferably Tyson.

Since clash part 2 bound to happen in next chapter I'd say after some mafias casualty the shift will be back to Kurapika nen class or Halkenburg assassination plan in the courtroom. If it's Kurapika class then, I hope to see Woble spirit beast triggered by one of the Camilla personal nen curse user then the user fails miserably, or got killed by sm user will be great too. Bwahahah. How dare she try to curses Woble.
 

DDed

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
215
Reaction score
172
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
I believed the one currently being hunted is Morena, but of course in the next ten one of the princes could die too, preferably Tyson.

Since clash part 2 bound to happen in next chapter I'd say after some mafias casualty the shift will be back to Kurapika nen class or Halkenburg assassination plan in the courtroom. If it's Kurapika class then, I hope to see Woble spirit beast triggered by one of the Camilla personal nen curse user then the user fails miserably, or got killed by sm user will be great too. Bwahahah. How dare she try to curses Woble.
Kurapika main quest:
- Get to Tserrienich room
- Protect Wobble and Oito
- Basically stopped the whole things about to go down in the boat
Kurapika side quest:
- Find Silent Majority user
- Deal with Camilia's cursed crew
- Nen training
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah, I think is Silent Majority resolved
Wooooo, calm down Titanic. Although there could be vibes of it.

My prediction is that in the next 10 chapters one of the top princes will die. And we will see another Genei Ryodan member killed by Hisoka.

I know it may sound like 10 chapters is too soon for the boat to sink and maybe it is. But remember a LOT happens in 10 chapters of Hunter x Hunter.

I do think it is very possible all those things y'all mentioned will happen. But I think Togashi set up all those plot threads to give us a false sense of security that they would be resolved first and then they would get to the dark continent. Instead I think it's all going to be happening all at once while they are in the dark continent. It's going to be a total mess but in an awesome way.
 

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
455
Reaction score
655
Country
Sabertooth
Kurapika main quest:
- Get to Tserrienich room
- Protect Wobble and Oito
- Basically stopped the whole things about to go down in the boat
Kurapika side quest:
- Find Silent Majority user
- Deal with Camilia's cursed crew
- Nen training
Luckily he's not alone. Tseriednich plotline could involving Senritsu and Theta or maybe mafias and spiders. Protecting Woble/Oito and Nen classes assisted by Bill.. Belerente help also come to mind, and possible alliance with Tubeppa and her guards in the future. But yeah, Kurapika has too much on his plate and I'm loving it.

About SM user, strangely I don't feel the urgency for Kurapika to find the culprit, maybe because so far the act itself seems not harming Woble directly and since we don't know what exactly the motives behind the assassination. I don't quite remember how it works, but why bothered trimming the fodders when you could kill the prince.

I also considering the possibility that the boat will sink, I mean the foreshadowed panel is there for a reason, right. But what will happen if the Boat sink... I wonder if Pariston/Ging team boarding different ship and actually monitoring nearby, I believe Saiyuu alone isn't enough to help Beyond escapes the ship.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I entered the short story contest about life on the forum. I get a really awesome nen ability.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well you can read all about it here


Btw you might make an appearance as one of one of the many forum members I save with my awesome nen ability. Hope you don’t mind.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well you can read all about it here


Btw you might make an appearance as one of one of the many forum members I save with my awesome nen ability. Hope you don’t mind.
I seriously laughed a lot xD

It's... interesting. I can't ban people anymore, tho.
 
Top