Give it to me....cause Im not revealing anything soonIf it won't go kaboom, townies we need to cooperate give the potato to one of the least trusted
Don't let mafias mess this up and give it to a trusted person
Give it to me....cause Im not revealing anything soonIf it won't go kaboom, townies we need to cooperate give the potato to one of the least trusted
Don't let mafias mess this up and give it to a trusted person
And if she doesn't im more than happy to carry her burden.Asako can die today gnut...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I repeat: We can't choose to pass it. It's always the 5th ranked who gets to hold the potato.And if she doesn't im more than happy to carry her burden.
If Im still this untrusted by you guys...at this point Id much rather the mafia or 3rd party is just as much in the dark about me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I dont believe Holt to be one honestly...like he had ample opportunity to question Maz but hasnt...but basically defended Maz when I questioned his legitimacy.I repeat: We can't choose to pass it. It's always the 5th ranked who gets to hold the potato.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The top 3 is immune to night kills and there is a BG. Can we really have 2 Docs...
I can personally see the hosts putting multiple similar roles in the game, so I'm inclined to believe it is the case. However, Holt still hasn't given us his targets/reasons/results...The top 3 is immune to night kills and there is a BG. Can we really have 2 Docs...
HereI did mention earlier though..Ust, Greg and now to a lesser degree Gry. Difficult for me to articulate why, it's more of a feel. DD is also extremely weird this game. I'm wary of Hill too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It wouldn't? This is coming from Maz who has been away for a while. Honestly wouldn't write off anything. Also not sure why this reveal was important in any way at this time
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wait what? Maz claims doc who targeted Erin who turned up dead and you're comfortable with him "protecting" you/Gry? Even if he were legit, how is this reasonable?
Then you say Real doc too? What even...??

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because he's mean. Tho he didn't tell the gift, I appreciate that.@GrySun
You said Brand was signaling to kill you by nite3 iirc....why?
Does that secondary role becone your primary after that time?
Just curious why Brand would say that plus he said it was lit.....hmm some kinda bomb?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He did say he was helping town....hmm
What you think about Marmie holding out when I discussed the possibilty Sam was hostkilled and such?Because he's mean. Tho he didn't tell the gift, I appreciate that.
Besides Hill is anyone else claiming plain townie?I'd rather lynch Marm instead of Holt.
Ust also said that he targeted Marm N1 and Asako N2, he got Innocent on both. Asako iTown in my eyes so it'd help as well.
Well,I'd rather lynch Marm instead of Holt.
Ust also said that he targeted Marm N1 and Asako N2, he got Innocent on both. Asako iTown in my eyes so it'd help as well.
No one else claimed Vanilla.Besides Hill is anyone else claiming plain townie?
Im not one but if you believe Maz killed Erin as insane doc...we still missing a kill then.
Maybe recruitment?
Again...but why Erin?No one else claimed Vanilla.
We do? I think both Mafia and Maz went for her, and Maz failed to protect. SS killed Pom N1. And someone else N2...

The recaps probably.Again...but why Erin?
Guess time will tell since Marmie can't tell us![]()
Holding out in what sense?What you think about Marmie holding out when I discussed the possibilty Sam was hostkilled and such?