Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If it won't go kaboom, townies we need to cooperate give the potato to one of the least trusted
Don't let mafias mess this up and give it to a trusted person
Give it to me....cause Im not revealing anything soon
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
I can reveal my role but I doubt it'll help much.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Asako can die today gnut...
And if she doesn't im more than happy to carry her burden.
If Im still this untrusted by you guys...at this point Id much rather the mafia or 3rd party is just as much in the dark about me.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'll probably reveal tomorrow, we got way too much stuff on our hands right now.

Holt went off rip. I'm assuming he's doctor since another investigative role would be too much. If only he could confirm... I'll probably end up voting for Marma then. It's not her first time Spirit Mediuming I think (Game 78 iirc), so it's not like it's a first time role mistake. Sorry Marma :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I take that back I mixed up Spirit Medium and Restless Spirit lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@GrySun
You said Brand was signaling to kill you by nite3 iirc....why?
Does that secondary role becone your primary after that time?
Just curious why Brand would say that plus he said it was lit.....hmm some kinda bomb?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He did say he was helping town....hmm
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
And if she doesn't im more than happy to carry her burden.
If Im still this untrusted by you guys...at this point Id much rather the mafia or 3rd party is just as much in the dark about me.
I repeat: We can't choose to pass it. It's always the 5th ranked who gets to hold the potato.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The top 3 is immune to night kills and there is a BG. Can we really have 2 Docs...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I repeat: We can't choose to pass it. It's always the 5th ranked who gets to hold the potato.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The top 3 is immune to night kills and there is a BG. Can we really have 2 Docs...
I dont believe Holt to be one honestly...like he had ample opportunity to question Maz but hasnt...but basically defended Maz when I questioned his legitimacy.

Let me look for it....
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The top 3 is immune to night kills and there is a BG. Can we really have 2 Docs...
I can personally see the hosts putting multiple similar roles in the game, so I'm inclined to believe it is the case. However, Holt still hasn't given us his targets/reasons/results...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I did mention earlier though..Ust, Greg and now to a lesser degree Gry. Difficult for me to articulate why, it's more of a feel. DD is also extremely weird this game. I'm wary of Hill too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



It wouldn't? This is coming from Maz who has been away for a while. Honestly wouldn't write off anything. Also not sure why this reveal was important in any way at this time
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Wait what? Maz claims doc who targeted Erin who turned up dead and you're comfortable with him "protecting" you/Gry? Even if he were legit, how is this reasonable?

Then you say Real doc too? What even...??
Here :cookiehand
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Lynching Holt might give us more insights on Tatsumaki's role though, which in return will influence digitaldude's pirate target tonight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

detective sanity*
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun
You said Brand was signaling to kill you by nite3 iirc....why?
Does that secondary role becone your primary after that time?
Just curious why Brand would say that plus he said it was lit.....hmm some kinda bomb?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He did say he was helping town....hmm
Because he's mean. Tho he didn't tell the gift, I appreciate that.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Because he's mean. Tho he didn't tell the gift, I appreciate that.
What you think about Marmie holding out when I discussed the possibilty Sam was hostkilled and such?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'd rather lynch Marm instead of Holt.

Ust also said that he targeted Marm N1 and Asako N2, he got Innocent on both. Asako iTown in my eyes so it'd help as well.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'd rather lynch Marm instead of Holt.

Ust also said that he targeted Marm N1 and Asako N2, he got Innocent on both. Asako iTown in my eyes so it'd help as well.
Besides Hill is anyone else claiming plain townie?
Im not one but if you believe Maz killed Erin as insane doc...we still missing a kill then.
Maybe recruitment?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'd rather lynch Marm instead of Holt.

Ust also said that he targeted Marm N1 and Asako N2, he got Innocent on both. Asako iTown in my eyes so it'd help as well.
Well,
Lynching Holt - Insight on you and Tatsumaki's sanity
Lynching MarmaladeSky - Insight on Asako and Ustegius' sanity.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Besides Hill is anyone else claiming plain townie?
Im not one but if you believe Maz killed Erin as insane doc...we still missing a kill then.
Maybe recruitment?
No one else claimed Vanilla.

We do? I think both Mafia and Maz went for her, and Maz failed to protect. SS killed Pom N1. And someone else N2...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No one else claimed Vanilla.

We do? I think both Mafia and Maz went for her, and Maz failed to protect. SS killed Pom N1. And someone else N2...
Again...but why Erin?
Guess time will tell since Marmie can't tell us:lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top