very omo game
Absolutely not. I thought Hll was my recruit so I gave him the double votes (knowing gnut would get a penalty for not voting for 3 people), and decided to finish you off before you started taking the lead and lynch me with the mentor dead. Well, it turned out better than expected that's for sure.@Gajeel for real tho did you know I was your Traitor?
Nono, it's a huge merit to have a reputation where people easily accept what you say 'cause it's solid. Even with the "Traitor" literal shout, people put a lot of faith in you - which is not something you built in this game alone. Don't get me wrong, deadpad has collective input, I'd prolly feel quite lost in game as well. You guys did well, just think some townie made weird calls or gave up from playing, as I mentioned before.Tho I admit I am bad at lying, but think I did decent.
Happy it turned out well. --- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That prophetic dream !Gry deserves to get slapped o3o he was orange and red after all lmao

Most thought you were Mafia. That dream post was reminiscent of your last win as Threesome tooGry deserves to get slapped o3o he was orange and red after all lmao
But I accept this outcome
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
also thank you hosts for this gamei had fun!
.If you're breathing after like 2 days something is usually upDeadpad always pretends to know things, I‘d ignore their collective noise!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
To be fair I was immune 2 out of 4 cycles, and barely seem to have survived the other 2 due to sleepy Mentors.If you're breathing after like 2 days something is usually up
Most thought you were Mafia. That dream post was reminiscent of your last win as Threesome too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That’s exactly my thought. But I thought hey, maybe this game is different.If you're breathing after like 2 days something is usually up
NANI I could have saved townies... I basically had the most powerful role. Feels bad man.@digitaldude I was afraid of you checking Ustegius with Mortician, because I never investigated him. Was ready to frame you instead of gnut if needed.
Dont blame me...you guys think not revealing equals scum.If Greg had played better I think they could have lynched at least one of them. I don't get why he was so uncooperative.
Well assassin is never gonna be killed by pgo its more likely you would have killed a townie.Dont blame me...you guys think not revealing equals scum.
I mean there are plenty reasons not too...what if I was freeman?
How could I have played better...by giving away town's only weapon...geez smh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Not blaming you but you were too stubborn with that. You didn't try much to post your thoughts on other players.Dont blame me...you guys think not revealing equals scum.
I mean there are plenty reasons not too...what if I was freeman?
How could I have played better...by giving away town's only weapon...geez smh
