Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Gajeel for real tho did you know I was your Traitor?
Absolutely not. I thought Hll was my recruit so I gave him the double votes (knowing gnut would get a penalty for not voting for 3 people), and decided to finish you off before you started taking the lead and lynch me with the mentor dead. Well, it turned out better than expected that's for sure.

This game was extremely weird, but I'll gladly take the win

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tho I admit I am bad at lying, but think I did decent.
Nono, it's a huge merit to have a reputation where people easily accept what you say 'cause it's solid. Even with the "Traitor" literal shout, people put a lot of faith in you - which is not something you built in this game alone. Don't get me wrong, deadpad has collective input, I'd prolly feel quite lost in game as well. You guys did well, just think some townie made weird calls or gave up from playing, as I mentioned before.


Good to see Maz and Ust back as well, hope they had fun. Wish I had played, the setup looks so fun as well, and it would have been nice to be scum without a team per se @.@! GG peeps and hosts.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
If Greg had played better I think they could have lynched at least one of them. I don't get why he was so uncooperative.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Anyway, thank you @Evil3ye and @desin24 for being spicy fellow hosts. Evil's avi's were on point (👌) and Desu's texts were very entertaining.

Congratulations Gry and Gajeel for pulling off this win! I was very excited when Gry got a single traitor name again :lmao Happy it turned out well.

Thank you everyone else for playing or spectating, I had a good time 🙏
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Gratz to the winners
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Gry deserves to get slapped o3o he was orange and red after all lmao

But I accept this outcome
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also thank you hosts for this game ❤ i had fun!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@digitaldude I was afraid of you checking Ustegius with Mortician, because I never investigated him. Was ready to frame you instead of gnut if needed.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gry deserves to get slapped o3o he was orange and red after all lmao

But I accept this outcome
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also thank you hosts for this game ❤ i had fun!
Most thought you were Mafia. That dream post was reminiscent of your last win as Threesome too :XD .
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw hosts do we need to have a talk about Mortician? Don‘t know why recruitment showed on Erin, thought we set standards in the interaction thread.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you're breathing after like 2 days something is usually up
To be fair I was immune 2 out of 4 cycles, and barely seem to have survived the other 2 due to sleepy Mentors.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Most thought you were Mafia. That dream post was reminiscent of your last win as Threesome too :XD .
😂😂 I think I forgot how to townie lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you're breathing after like 2 days something is usually up
That’s exactly my thought. But I thought hey, maybe this game is different.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If Greg had played better I think they could have lynched at least one of them. I don't get why he was so uncooperative.
Dont blame me...you guys think not revealing equals scum.
I mean there are plenty reasons not too...what if I was freeman?
How could I have played better...by giving away town's only weapon...geez smh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Dont blame me...you guys think not revealing equals scum.
I mean there are plenty reasons not too...what if I was freeman?
How could I have played better...by giving away town's only weapon...geez smh
Well assassin is never gonna be killed by pgo its more likely you would have killed a townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You could have fookin said how did grysun investigate me when im pgo he should be dead.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Congrats Gajeel for smart play.

Thanks to the hosts for this game. I wish I had posted a bit more,I guess it will still take some time for eme to get used to the intensity of these games
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Dont blame me...you guys think not revealing equals scum.
I mean there are plenty reasons not too...what if I was freeman?
How could I have played better...by giving away town's only weapon...geez smh
Not blaming you but you were too stubborn with that. You didn't try much to post your thoughts on other players.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Hope everyone playing and watching had as much fun as it was desiging and hosting the game.

Working with @desin24 and @Copy Panda is such a joy and always feels like a creative passion project. Despite the short amount of time to set up the game from zero, I think we managed fairly well to incooperate new ideas and game-layouts, and it played out almost as anticipated. I'm happy about that.

And of course, congratz to the winners! :salsa
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top