Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
He may find those topics too serious for a lighthearted game?
I see. They can also be quite inflammatory topics as well. Point taken.
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
This time it is to ask questions. There is a queue to be the victim if you want to join.
Ah, so that queue stands, thought it was a joke xD. I.m already in it.
Ok i.ll join in the question asking. How do i do what do i do?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Ah, so that queue stands, thought it was a joke xD. I.m already in it.
Ok i.ll join in the question asking. How do i do what do i do?
Well, now you wait for the game to begin and then send your first question (True or False type) to Juvii and Asako via PM.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Gotta tag people on the queue too so I can justify asking difficult questions when it's your turn

@liductan (TIL that your name has an l at the beginning and not an I )
@zi
@Totinona
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
'Difficult questions', eh?

So if I don't play it'll all be questions related to my favourite colour, or favourite food?
:hmm
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'll be waiting for y'all mofos to try me.
I already have the lies prepared.
Honest me gonna be gon on my turn.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
'Difficult questions', eh?

So if I don't play it'll all be questions related to my favourite colour, or favourite food?
:hmm
Might even go all out and as what your favorite orange fruit is. Don't think you want to open up like that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll be waiting for y'all mofos to try me.
I already have the lies prepared.
Honest me gonna be gon on my turn.
are you gonna be more of a happy gon




or an enraged one?

 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Might even go all out and as what your favorite orange fruit is. Don't think you want to open up like that.
You monster...
:gwah

Just for my info, when's the sign-up deadline? 'Cause I want to make sure I've got time (and, considering that it says 8th March above [and I don't think I am currently typing from the past] I'm a tad worried I might already be too late anyway)
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Might even go all out and as what your favorite orange fruit is. Don't think you want to open up like that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



are you gonna be more of a happy gon




or an enraged one?

Depends on the questions. I can see some questions will have me extra spicy and others sweet and happy gon. Lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That's funny that you used gon cause we have really bad temper.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm honest to a fault. Why can't I be a liar for once.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
You monster...
:gwah

Just for my info, when's the sign-up deadline? 'Cause I want to make sure I've got time (and, considering that it says 8th March above [and I don't think I am currently typing from the past] I'm a tad worried I might already be too late anyway)
That would depend on our lovely hosts @Juviii and @Asako but I am sure I can bribe them somehow to still accept sign-ups.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
You monster...
:gwah

Just for my info, when's the sign-up deadline? 'Cause I want to make sure I've got time (and, considering that it says 8th March above [and I don't think I am currently typing from the past] I'm a tad worried I might already be too late anyway)
You can still sign up. We will make the new thread today.
 
  • Hug
Reactions: z.5
Top