I see. They can also be quite inflammatory topics as well. Point taken.He may find those topics too serious for a lighthearted game?
Last edited:
I see. They can also be quite inflammatory topics as well. Point taken.He may find those topics too serious for a lighthearted game?
Ok I'm inchildhood, the "culture war" and religion in no particular order
Tag for what? Ask queations? Or be interviewed?I just realized I should tag some of the MG Fam as well.
@SonOfDaws
@Goodboy
@Lambu
@sakura-aneki
@digitaldude
This time it is to ask questions. There is a queue to be the victim if you want to join.Tag for what? Ask queations? Or be interviewed?
Ah, so that queue stands, thought it was a joke xD. I.m already in it.This time it is to ask questions. There is a queue to be the victim if you want to join.
Well, now you wait for the game to begin and then send your first question (True or False type) to Juvii and Asako via PM.Ah, so that queue stands, thought it was a joke xD. I.m already in it.
Ok i.ll join in the question asking. How do i do what do i do?
Awesome ฅ pawesomeฅ will do (=^・ェ・^=) ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\Well, now you wait for the game to begin and then send your first question (True or False type) to Juvii and Asako via PM.

Might even go all out and as what your favorite orange fruit is. Don't think you want to open up like that.'Difficult questions', eh?
So if I don't play it'll all be questions related to my favourite colour, or favourite food?
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
are you gonna be more of a happy gonI'll be waiting for y'all mofos to try me.
I already have the lies prepared.
Honest me gonna be gon on my turn.
You monster...Might even go all out and as what your favorite orange fruit is. Don't think you want to open up like that.

Depends on the questions. I can see some questions will have me extra spicy and others sweet and happy gon. LolMight even go all out and as what your favorite orange fruit is. Don't think you want to open up like that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
are you gonna be more of a happy gon
![]()
or an enraged one?
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Expecting facts from others but only willing to provide fiction in return...I already have the lies prepared

A fine attitude that [it seems] we all should learn fromI'm honest to a fault. Why can't I be a liar for once.

That would depend on our lovely hosts @Juviii and @Asako but I am sure I can bribe them somehow to still accept sign-ups.You monster...
Just for my info, when's the sign-up deadline? 'Cause I want to make sure I've got time (and, considering that it says 8th March above [and I don't think I am currently typing from the past] I'm a tad worried I might already be too late anyway)
You can still sign up. We will make the new thread today.You monster...
Just for my info, when's the sign-up deadline? 'Cause I want to make sure I've got time (and, considering that it says 8th March above [and I don't think I am currently typing from the past] I'm a tad worried I might already be too late anyway)