Uh you guys won't even share a hint to boost discussions? (I saw you gave yours, DD)
Indeed. Anything you'd like to hint?This DP seems quieter than most.
No, I am good.Indeed. Anything you'd like to hint?
Ah yes I am blind, I missed yours earlier on this pageNo, I am good.

And your hint barely qualifies as one... I guess it at least means that you are not Vanilla?Ah yes I am blind, I missed yours earlier on this page![]()
I don't think the had the role or never had are any different. It all depends on who it's coming from and how many games they played and if previous games taught me anything is that when it comes to DD it means absolutely nothing.Good morning lovely people, since it's a slow start might as well join the hint train. I have an active role as well. Tbh the "had the role before" hints are always sketchy to me. Especially with players who have many games under their belt. DD's "never had this role before" at least narrows it down a bit more, I guess. It's a smaller game so I guess there is more of a focus on traditional gameplay than on crazy mechanics circumstances coming together and super strong roles in the play. This means we need hints from D1 and who doesn't hint gets the belt.