Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Shame this day phase has been fairly dead thus far or otherwise we might've seen some good discussion and discourse to properly make some calls and chase some leads.

Shad is the only person to have not hinted now, unless I've missed it? 🤔
Wait Shad is playing? Did he get notified of the game starting? Or he waited on everyone revealing their active/passive status before making a decision where to commit?

You make it sound like it‘s a bad thing. Isn‘t debating stuff the actual gameplay of MGs?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or am I the problem? :biblethump
It sometimes feels like it's becoming less the actual gameplay as mafia goes afk till mechanics/roles force them out. Hope this is not one such case.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wait Shad is playing? Did he get notified of the game starting? Or he waited on everyone revealing their active/passive status before making a decision where to commit?
He's in the player list :XD

It sometimes feels like it's becoming less the actual gameplay as mafia goes afk till mechanics/roles force them out. Hope this is not one such case.
Bang on, too easy for them to hide early on and with all the active role claims it also makes things more clouded in that respect too. Not sure if we'll get any revelations to shake the earth Day 1 like some past games, but without something like that it's probably safe to assume that today will be uneventful and tomorrow is when things pick up after people get some night actions underway.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,609
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sorry I've been reading yummyneko full time but I almost finished it
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You make it sound like it‘s a bad thing. Isn‘t debating stuff the actual gameplay of MGs?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or am I the problem? :biblethump
No, you're just taking it to another place. In my head it was clear my point is that it became frequent to have people saying early in the game that I sound "odd" and having to argue on that.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why is everyone active hmmm, gonna be a crazy first night then.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wouldn‘t wanna seal your fate yet with a vote, 2 could already be the lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Marm sticks out with a passive claim
--- Double Post Merged, ---

!votekill Demonspeed posting mostly reactionary one-liners, and at this point I can‘t tell whether that‘s mafia or town Demon. Will still make a statement via this vote.

Otherwise Sam sounds so fake somehow, but I also forgot how he sounded in his Assassin game. Feels similar though, like analytical with fancy wordings.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Other than way of posting and Marm‘s odd passive claim there‘s not much to go on.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh and I‘d like to say that I claimed active before it was cool.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,609
Gender
Female
Country
China
Shame this day phase has been fairly dead thus far or otherwise we might've seen some good discussion and discourse to properly make some calls and chase some leads.
Bang on, too easy for them to hide early on and with all the active role claims it also makes things more clouded in that respect too. Not sure if we'll get any revelations to shake the earth Day 1 like some past games, but without something like that it's probably safe to assume that today will be uneventful and tomorrow is when things pick up after people get some night actions underway.
As far as first impressions go, these recent posts by Sam are a little strange. They sound a bit 'official' or 'formal' I want to say (compare to his cockier attitude when he's town). But more than that these sound like empty statements, just saying things to sound agreeable
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I ask for the hints 'cause it's the most beneficial thing for the town, but that's later on when we get stuff to check back on.
Currently, I think many people adapted to it tho - as in they anticipate this is gonna be a thing and get rdy from the very beginning to provide something as a scum (which could be Gry's case), so the ones that often deflect become more annoying to check on (like Van). It's still good to push people early on 'cause some lies could stand out as not rly fitting what seems to be a "theme" - doesn't happen of but still, there's precedent. Currently, Marm stood out as the single passive, for example, tho the way she provided her hints looked fine to me (as in gave one when requested to, but then later out of her free will added a second part - felt careless and more genuine to me). I think Demon ('cause he had played a lot alrdy) and Erin's hints are the "rather safe" ones to make, and also the "active" ones, in a small game, where mafia by numbers would be somewhat able to tell if they'd be at risk of being killed by something else or not (based on their numbers) are also easy claims, Holtie being the active one that needed "some push" to do so. Pandu is also a late more elaborated one but that could mean anything to me rly. Finally, imo Sam and Juvs could be the ones trying to carefully scope what to say, since Sam needed another push and Juvs hint is kinda broad. People also alrdy mentioned Shad is gone, it seems... So those are the minor thoughts I had so far, and am still deciding what I'll go with being the route for me to vote in this phase.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam your posts sound so formal wtf
I'm writing posts in-between writing a surprise assignment and smacking the MH Pigeon with facts on why Musashi would beat Reinhard :cookiehand If you think I'm majorly different then I'm genuinely surprised by that :XD Maybe I need to say cunt a few times to make you feel more comfortable? :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As far as first impressions go, these recent posts by Sam are a little strange. They sound a bit 'official' or 'formal' I want to say (compare to his cockier attitude when he's town). But more than that these sound like empty statements, just saying things to sound agreeable
"The Australian man is sus because he didn't swear much" :lmao
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
What do you think about scum's composition?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What do you think about scum's composition?
3 vs 12? Maybe 4 vs 11 if we got some powerful stuff.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually no, the norm is 4 apparently. So most likely 4 vs 11, give or take some power roles and spread them around. I don‘t think Daws can squeeze TPs in here
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What do you think about scum's composition?
Feel like there could be 2-3 scum and a recruitee? Wouldn't mind betting since there's so many active that there could be some funky Mafia stuff out there like Detective, Poisoner etc., if we're to believe all of the active claims
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I ask for the hints 'cause it's the most beneficial thing for the town, but that's later on when we get stuff to check back on.
Currently, I think many people adapted to it tho - as in they anticipate this is gonna be a thing and get rdy from the very beginning to provide something as a scum (which could be Gry's case), so the ones that often deflect become more annoying to check on (like Van). It's still good to push people early on 'cause some lies could stand out as not rly fitting what seems to be a "theme" - doesn't happen of but still, there's precedent. Currently, Marm stood out as the single passive, for example, tho the way she provided her hints looked fine to me (as in gave one when requested to, but then later out of her free will added a second part - felt careless and more genuine to me). I think Demon ('cause he had played a lot alrdy) and Erin's hints are the "rather safe" ones to make, and also the "active" ones, in a small game, where mafia by numbers would be somewhat able to tell if they'd be at risk of being killed by something else or not (based on their numbers) are also easy claims, Holtie being the active one that needed "some push" to do so. Pandu is also a late more elaborated one but that could mean anything to me rly. Finally, imo Sam and Juvs could be the ones trying to carefully scope what to say, since Sam needed another push and Juvs hint is kinda broad. People also alrdy mentioned Shad is gone, it seems... So those are the minor thoughts I had so far, and am still deciding what I'll go with being the route for me to vote in this phase.
Pretty much in sync with my thoughts but Gry is in the clear for me yet. I didn't notice anything weird. As for Marm I trust her for now and would keep my eye on the active claims. Especially the last ones. Also Shad and Van for the lack of participation, might be worth poking.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
3 vs 12? Maybe 4 vs 11 if we got some powerful stuff.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually no, the norm is 4 apparently. So most likely 4 vs 11, give or take some power roles and spread them around. I don‘t think Daws can squeeze TPs in here
You don't think 3 + 1 TP is possible?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You don't think 3 + 1 TP is possible?
It is possible but really not a good idea. I did something like that before but not sure if balance was overall fine. Had to add lovers for mafia there too. Gets very volatile the balance, every little action can sway the favor from one team to another.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top