Would you elaborate on those?
Good hints aren't supposed to make mafia pinpoint your role on D1, they're meant to provide as specific a reference as possible for when you eventually reveal. "Active" leaves a poll of 30-something roles, "had it/never had it" possibly even more. The earlier they provide something limiting, the harder it will be for mafia to work around with their claims.Wait witch was removed ?
Naniiii
Gues please when there a known role removed could you announce it in the normal thread (i rarely check the new role one considering it basically james secret spam thread)
Btw what's the problem with hinting active and never had it before ?
We always did this, plus it's more for later
We can't hint sth clear D1, that's only make it easier to minpoint N1 kill for mafias
Better blend in for D1 when we don't have any info =3=
Plus D1 is random anyways so giving a lot of info is more a chackle for townie than beneficial, at least how i see it
Roles need to be used
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then again some games I'm like
Well i want to reveal D1
Mood man
--- Double Post Merged, ---
...or maybe it was simply a joke about the fact we supposedly coordinated our posts somehow '3'Was more surprised if it was some weird premature mason reveal instead of thinking a scum Shad was throwing on his second post, but it doesn't matter anyway.
At this point: no shit '-'..or maybe it was simply a joke about the fact we supposedly coordinated our posts somehow '3'
Tch, =3=The fact that we always go for active/passive hints anyway isn't exactly a good excuse to keep it up =3=
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wasn't saying that my hint means much. It's D1 after all and everybody should make hints to limit mafia in the roles they could possibly claim later on. I was just thinking that "had the role before" limits future options for mafia to lie about less if the person has 30+ games while active/passive claims lock future role hints into one of these two categories. On the other hand the "had role before" actually helped get someone in a game lately due to Evil's lists so I guess I was a bit too harsh dismissing it right away.Our mafia team is found out, obviously. What else did you think I'd be talking about? '3'
Now, as for more serious business. On the matter of hints, my more useful version would be that the role fits my avy characters in a couple of ways (from what I've read about them). Trust me that you'll see it when you see it.
The first thing I found it a bit funny would be des pointing out that the "had it before" hints don't mean much, while his only hint was "active", which also means little. Especially if you're not new to turning that hint around because baiting.
The second would be Juvs saying:
When the previous hint was that the role is not Witch? That'd be like me "hinting" I'm not Barkeeper![]()
Eeehhh..... alright then _3_Tch, =3=
Too bad I'm lazy most of the time
Tho for this game I'm not too worried as i have a lazy hint ready that give more info
Not now tho is my point....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Still I'm surprised juviii hinted this game considering she usually doesn't hint D1.... Ever
I'd still feel more comfortable if it weren't the whole playerlist who hinted like that... but not much more that can be done at this point, I guess.Just for the sake of being argumentative, I disagree about the active hints holding little value. With reveal, false active role claims can either stand out or become very limited due to overlaps.
It does only if you keep that info in an excel sheet, for me hints like had this role before are impolite to say the least, if you want to do that, add a list of roles you had before so that the information is complete.I wasn't saying that my hint means much. It's D1 after all and everybody should make hints to limit mafia in the roles they could possibly claim later on. I was just thinking that "had the role before" limits future options for mafia to lie about less if the person has 30+ games while active/passive claims lock future role hints into one of these two categories. On the other hand the "had role before" actually helped get someone in a game lately due to Evil's lists so I guess I was a bit too harsh dismissing it right away.
Don‘t make me do bad votelocks and decide on a person.My point was that active/passive doesn't limit one too much either. Last two games I played, you hinted passive and revealed Det, DD hinted active and revealed Bulletproof. Coincidentally, I was mafia and hinted "had it before", then claimed something I never had and only the Traitor happened to noticeI wasn't saying that my hint means much. It's D1 after all and everybody should make hints to limit mafia in the roles they could possibly claim later on. I was just thinking that "had the role before" limits future options for mafia to lie about less if the person has 30+ games while active/passive claims lock future role hints into one of these two categories. On the other hand the "had role before" actually helped get someone in a game lately due to Evil's lists so I guess I was a bit too harsh dismissing it right away.
My heart was broken. I was ready to cosplay my witch avy with a witch role and not only I didn't get it (or anything that I would like), now I was also spanked by the sudden reveal that witch was gone forever.Tch, =3=
Too bad I'm lazy most of the time
Tho for this game I'm not too worried as i have a lazy hint ready that give more info
Not now tho is my point....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Still I'm surprised juviii hinted this game considering she usually doesn't hint D1.... Ever

Funny how the three top voted people are the ones I'd be least inclined to lynch at the momentJust posting here an updated votecount 'cause I'm particularly not suspicious of Asako or Vandred, in case others feel the same or different:
Kinda dislike lazy voting as well. Better be wrong but onto something.

Give me a reason to trust you again.What are the odds to get Witch, even if it was still ingame? 1/60something?My heart was broken. I was ready to cosplay my witch avy with a witch role and not only I didn't get it (or anything that I would like), now I was also spanked by the sudden reveal that witch was gone forever.
... It's a cruel world we live in![]()

Asako is someone I can't make heads or tails of, but to me something feels off.Would you elaborate on those?
Sorry I took long typing this, I'm everywhere after falling over in the bathroom and hurting my knee again@SirSamuel016 if you're gonna like the post showing you're still following, can you please answer to what I asked before: why you suspect those people as well?![]()

Bruh, it was a joke. But I actually thought it would be cool if I'd get it.What are the odds to get Witch, even if it was still ingame? 1/60something?

(it was cute I'll give you that haha).