Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
or were you killing HOLT?
Holt wouldn't be my choice as mafia, that's for sure. Is your confirmable role what makes you think you can just chill and do nothing cause you keep not adding much besides throwing random accusations.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So if we agree on trusting Panda, DD and Vandred for today, who do we go for? I‘ll try to increase my list of trusted people during this day.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Holt wouldn't be my choice as mafia, that's for sure. Is your confirmable role what makes you think you can just chill and do nothing cause you keep not adding much besides throwing random accusations.
Yes, but its likely mafia might kill me in the later stages of the game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Anyone think Shad‘s odd/low activity playstyle is more akin his first mafia game than his recent town games?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Anyone think Shad‘s odd/low activity playstyle is more akin his first mafia game than his recent town games?
Well we all thought samuel was strange cause he posted different from last game...maybe not the best way to find mafia.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well we all thought samuel was strange cause he posted different from last game...maybe not the best way to find mafia.
Eh, no idea what was with Sam, could‘ve worked out. Other angles left to us are voting pattern of day 1 and hints+claims :grumble
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It was like... we got an extension which was basically 1h of silence... Only me and Demon seemed to have mentioned that that was a bad sign... and then the moment the day end ends and we get a dead Detective, people rush to shame him in the discussion thread... really, lol? If you were following that oddly peaceful end phase, why didn't you voice that as well?

This is gonna hurt in the endgame. Detective and Noble lost on D1/N1 but Holt is a weird target. Guess they went for someone keeping a rather low profile.
It's not that much of a weird target, it could be telling.
I don't think mafia would gamble on touching the passive claims on N1, nor the "had / never had" cause those are still too uncertain, the "safe" ones are the active ones, and here's what we have:

Demon
Gry
Asako
Des
Pandu
Me
Van

Holt is feared but not in early games, he has a clear pattern to get engaged only later on. We have so many big fishes in this bunch and they go with a "tame" target... Rly? All of those surviving N1 with an active claim? There's a hand full of players with that pattern, that preserve the close ones + the big fishes - me included. Why isn't anybody questioning why are some of those players alive instead of Holt?

That and the way the day ended, I don't trust Gry... Sorry, Marcie. Still not comfortable with Juvs either, since she didn't even look tense with my vote, the townie Juvs I have in mind gets upset and argues back 'cause people aren't doing the right thing by calling her suspicious.

And I agree with the Fiend, imo that end day phase wasn't just an "I prefer this one dead". Imo it was to save the neck of a mafia. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the ones that were in a bad spot a bit before the regular phase ended were Asako, Van and Bia, so don't have a good feeling about them (altho, again, Van sounded more genuine to me among those 3).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

People not asking why all the players were fine with Sam dying for more than 1h is the odd part about his lynch, not the questioning on his behaviour.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Juvs I have in mind gets upset and argues back 'cause people aren't doing the right thing by calling her suspicious.
Mafia juviii argues as much. In your case, I had no reason. Arguing about a single vote that doesn' t put me in any danger? And what you said wasn't even wrong but that doesn't make me scum. I honestly don't even want to argue with you at all in these games anymore, not a good history. But the main point here is that I had no reason to.

Also have zero motivation this game. :oh
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yeaa... I guess it was bad idea to keep it
I actually thought about it when you two were talking about but my mind was like.. "well who am i doing to change for then?"
Nice me =3=

Well i honestly i wonder how many dets we always lynch D1, feel like this trend happen a lot
Tho townie also mostly win in those game so i guess all part of the ritual am i right
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Sorry, didn’t play much yesterday, will engage a bit more today.

It's just that you're quiet yourself c.c and even tho you fixed "passives" to "passive", your comment was on either the "passives" or the active having mafia among them. Kinda makes less sense with "passive", no? Also Marm was the third to claim before the active fest, so idk your comment seemed a bit empty to me (hate pushing your buttons lol)
I really mistyped there, I just meant passive sticks out among active claims, which means certainly there are mafia hiding among actives, but you see now Shad, and DD claimed passive, so that makes it a bit more suspicious for passive people. I would give marm a pass because she was first, but I will observe the other two.

Would you actually lynch your rival asap tho? I like to keep my rival around as long as possible.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I‘m no Traitor or anything mean this time, so no need to punish me for last game :verily
It’s respect towards the rival to vote him on 1st day so you tell him you know he is there, not to kill. Rivalry is a fine art!

I am a passive role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Could demonspeed be mafia man avoiding samuel cause he thought he is bomb? Was grysun saving pompom, another pompom/grysun mafia tag team? Was panda killing samuel cause he knew he was townie. hmmmm.
I actually find Gry suspicious, you Panda and Farfy along, but maybe not so much suspicion about Panda besides him tagging along Gry. though, it could be just Gry being convinced Samuels new play style meant mafia And mislynching.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It was like... we got an extension which was basically 1h of silence... Only me and Demon seemed to have mentioned that that was a bad sign... and then the moment the day end ends and we get a dead Detective, people rush to shame him in the discussion thread... really, lol? If you were following that oddly peaceful end phase, why didn't you voice that as well?


It's not that much of a weird target, it could be telling.
I don't think mafia would gamble on touching the passive claims on N1, nor the "had / never had" cause those are still too uncertain, the "safe" ones are the active ones, and here's what we have:

Demon
Gry
Asako
Des
Pandu
Me
Van

Holt is feared but not in early games, he has a clear pattern to get engaged only later on. We have so many big fishes in this bunch and they go with a "tame" target... Rly? All of those surviving N1 with an active claim? There's a hand full of players with that pattern, that preserve the close ones + the big fishes - me included. Why isn't anybody questioning why are some of those players alive instead of Holt?

That and the way the day ended, I don't trust Gry... Sorry, Marcie. Still not comfortable with Juvs either, since she didn't even look tense with my vote, the townie Juvs I have in mind gets upset and argues back 'cause people aren't doing the right thing by calling her suspicious.

And I agree with the Fiend, imo that end day phase wasn't just an "I prefer this one dead". Imo it was to save the neck of a mafia. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the ones that were in a bad spot a bit before the regular phase ended were Asako, Van and Bia, so don't have a good feeling about them (altho, again, Van sounded more genuine to me among those 3).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

People not asking why all the players were fine with Sam dying for more than 1h is the odd part about his lynch, not the questioning on his behaviour.
You‘re wasting your thoughts if you‘re suspecting me, I can prove myself. Trust me on this and readjust your suspects.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And even if I couldn‘t, that‘s such a bad reason to suspect me. I was barely there during end of phase to question anything you expected me to. Flimsy stuff.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Mafia juviii argues as much. In your case, I had no reason. Arguing about a single vote that doesn' t put me in any danger? And what you said wasn't even wrong but that doesn't make me scum. I honestly don't even want to argue with you at all in these games anymore, not a good history. But the main point here is that I had no reason to.

Also have zero motivation this game. :oh
You also remain the single one that basically have no hint (aside from a personal taste reference).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Can‘t help it really if I can be somewhat active for 80% of the phase except for the last 2 hours, that happen to have most of the posts and activity.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
You also remain the single one that basically have no hint (aside from a personal taste reference).
Which is way more than I usually give.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You‘re wasting your thoughts if you‘re suspecting me, I can prove myself. Trust me on this and readjust your suspects.
Will do so when you prove then.

Meawhile, that's all you gotta say on my thoughts? It wasn't just about you, doesn't it bother you why are we all walking? I'm not used to that from you either.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Last things I did was lock Sam after seeing him be most suspicious, then check back and see phase is still ongoing with Sam posting after supposedly going to bed and pointing that out. Didn‘t read or see anything else, not even what others voted or posted.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Honestly.... I still wish sam actually mention he was det
Things could been different if he did ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top