Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Mmh, I haven't decided yet really. Though I'll also still be here for awhile.

Do you have someone in mind already Asachi?
shad ?
I'm asking cuz i have no idea
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I should have a list of like 5 people or more I trust or wouldn‘t vote today, will post it before I sleep.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I think it'll be down to Juviii, desin or Shad for me.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Maybe we can all start by revealing our targets or sth? :feelsgoodman
So I assume you used your tame, not spicy role last night? Well I'm down. Mine was Juviii '3'

...Which was something of a layered pick
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
Oh ja I forget about Shad
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So I assume you used your tame, not spicy role last night? Well I'm down. Mine was Juviii '3'

...Which was something of a layered pick
That I did

@GrySun @Farfalla @Demonspeed Who did you guys target last night?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait you targeted Juvs and you also want to kill her now? :0
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Wait you targeted Juvs and you also want to kill her now? :0
Is it that strange? '3'

I did say it was layered...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

...And it's not that I want to kill her that much, it's more, like, being open to that possibility more than others '3 '
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
Is it that strange? '3'

I did say it was layered...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

...And it's not that I want to kill her that much, it's more, like, being open to that possibility more than others '3 '
I see


--- Double Post Merged, ---

My role is spicy, being an incognito holds value. I can totally talk if you still want me to say stuff after I pointed that tho.
It would be good to know who you targeted at least yeah, maybe some elaboration

@GrySun and @Demonspeed too preferably
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'd rather not say it so early. But it's one of AR role claimers.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Is it that strange? '3'

I did say it was layered...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

...And it's not that I want to kill her that much, it's more, like, being open to that possibility more than others '3 '
Maybe you should explain what do you have on me cause i'm sure you can't have anything. What substantial prove do you have on D2?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh ja I forget about Shad
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



That I did

@GrySun @Farfalla @Demonspeed Who did you guys target last night?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait you targeted Juvs and you also want to kill her now? :0
I‘m sure you can connect the dots, considering I know you‘re town based on something you and Sam did.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Or something regarding you and Sam, it‘ll make sense eventually.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ohhh I think I get it now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh boy, that's so clever if you're mafia, I rly hope I'm not falling for an elaborated great lie :/ Always so paranoid when facing your things...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ohhh I think I get it now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh boy, that's so clever if you're mafia, I rly hope I'm not falling for an elaborated great lie :/ Always so paranoid when facing your things...
I‘ll take it as a compliment to my scheming prowess. For now just trust Panda if you can‘t trust me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Saying this cause we should remember after this night, we'll be able to use the system. So finding/stopping mafia will get more annoying when they use those power ups...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘ll take it as a compliment to my scheming prowess. For now just trust Panda if you can‘t trust me.
I mean, I either trust the combo or none, lol. For now I decided to take a leap of faith and meh, if you're playing us, at least it's a cool plan...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Based on those things I'm not sure I wanna vote Des... Not sure I wanna elaborate further on that tho... Lemme reread my notes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, on a quick check, voting Des can be risky, imo. I won't be a part of that today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top