shad ?Mmh, I haven't decided yet really. Though I'll also still be here for awhile.
Do you have someone in mind already Asachi?
I'm asking cuz i have no idea
shad ?Mmh, I haven't decided yet really. Though I'll also still be here for awhile.
Do you have someone in mind already Asachi?
So I assume you used your tame, not spicy role last night? Well I'm down. Mine was Juviii '3'Maybe we can all start by revealing our targets or sth?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That I didSo I assume you used your tame, not spicy role last night? Well I'm down. Mine was Juviii '3'
...Which was something of a layered pick
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Is it that strange? '3'Wait you targeted Juvs and you also want to kill her now? :0
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My role is spicy, being an incognito holds value. I can totally talk if you still want me to say stuff after I pointed that tho.@GrySun @Farfalla @Demonspeed Who did you guys target last night?
I seeIs it that strange? '3'
I did say it was layered...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
...And it's not that I want to kill her that much, it's more, like, being open to that possibility more than others '3 '
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It would be good to know who you targeted at least yeah, maybe some elaborationMy role is spicy, being an incognito holds value. I can totally talk if you still want me to say stuff after I pointed that tho.
Active RoleWtf is AR lmao
.Maybe you should explain what do you have on me cause i'm sure you can't have anything. What substantial prove do you have on D2?Is it that strange? '3'
I did say it was layered...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
...And it's not that I want to kill her that much, it's more, like, being open to that possibility more than others '3 '
I‘m sure you can connect the dots, considering I know you‘re town based on something you and Sam did.Oh ja I forget about Shad
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That I did
@GrySun @Farfalla @Demonspeed Who did you guys target last night?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wait you targeted Juvs and you also want to kill her now? :0
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I‘ll take it as a compliment to my scheming prowess. For now just trust Panda if you can‘t trust me.Ohhh I think I get it now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh boy, that's so clever if you're mafia, I rly hope I'm not falling for an elaborated great lie :/ Always so paranoid when facing your things...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean, I either trust the combo or none, lol. For now I decided to take a leap of faith and meh, if you're playing us, at least it's a cool plan...I‘ll take it as a compliment to my scheming prowess. For now just trust Panda if you can‘t trust me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
tfw when active role role claimersI'd rather not say it so early. But it's one of AR role claimers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---