Prosecuting/daykilling on D2, impressive move from rival 


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think it's possible to see itVan, considering you've said you got a role you never had - but have been Spy and Detective - I can't see why Juvs dying would serve you after you targeted her...
(said the blind guy)
Night roleshere's the updated recap,, feel free to tell me if there's any mistake or if i miss a hint, i will fix that Asap.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Huh I‘m surprised you‘d tag along on a Demon lynch after saying you trust him a couple times today.Idk who to vote for either but at this point I'll tag along with a Juvs, Van, Marm or Demon lynch...


will definitely move the vote if theres any new info.Idk why you're surprised, I said it was cause I agreed with some of his posts and that it was subjective, I don't get his refusal now tho and am annoyed about behaviours like his and Juvs.Huh I‘m surprised you‘d tag along on a Demon lynch after saying you trust him a couple times today.
Seeing Van‘s latest post made me kinda trust him, so I‘d remove him from my voting options.
We need to spice up things as Panda would say, if he is town, we have a confirmed townie, if he’s magia, one down.Prosecuting/daykilling on D2, impressive move from rival![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You think there are no good reasons to hide your target's name D2? I am not going to do it just because you and Van did. It cost me in a recent game too.Idk why you're surprised, I said it was cause I agreed with some of his posts and that it was subjective, I don't get his refusal now tho and am annoyed about behaviours like his and Juvs.
Me and Van were all the ones "left" to say something since the rest claimed no targets. It's what I told Juvs, won't give you a different treatment, if I got dragged to talk and there's only one person left, I'll get bothered yeah.You think there are no good reasons to hide your target's name D2? I am not going to do it just because you and Van did. It cost me in a recent game too.
Not that. He said he targeted me and wants to vote me leading people to believe that he wants to vote me BECAUSE he targeted me which isn't true. And refuses to say why, yet people trust his bait just because.How does he lie by saying he targetted you
Pompom chan is confirmed@Erinyes thoughts on people so far? Specifically on those 4-5 I listed in a previous post recently.
If speaking my mind is freaking out then I really must have a problem speaking, cause i'm not mad at all. Just think it's not worth losing my sleep over this, which I am rn.Im more bothered by Juvs' freak out just now![]()