Ahdesin suspected it's due to it being an Apprentice upgrade path![]()
I don't think it could be available tho in a small game with that fact alone.... I could consider it if it's a big game but not this small
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Demon claimed detective, investigate you N1 and desin N2yeah Im thinking whether anyone here would think the upside of tactically witholding janitor outweighs the benefits of hidden kills, but I don't think so honestly
Have @Demonspeed and @Juviii claimed yet
He had guilty on you and innocent on desin
You just finished morning class, reading a bit more won't hurt.
hold up I must have missed a couple of pages




why do you want to die, i guess its a way to use pirate too, but to me pirate role consist in stealing a useful role from someone who might be targetted, pretty much to save a good role.