Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
desin suspected it's due to it being an Apprentice upgrade path 🤔
Ah
I don't think it could be available tho in a small game with that fact alone.... I could consider it if it's a big game but not this small
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

yeah Im thinking whether anyone here would think the upside of tactically witholding janitor outweighs the benefits of hidden kills, but I don't think so honestly

Have @Demonspeed and @Juviii claimed yet
Demon claimed detective, investigate you N1 and desin N2
He had guilty on you and innocent on desin
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
yeah Im thinking whether anyone here would think the upside of tactically witholding janitor outweighs the benefits of hidden kills, but I don't think so honestly

Have @Demonspeed and @Juviii claimed yet
Detective and Apprentice
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah
I don't think it could be available tho in a small game with that fact alone.... I could consider it if it's a big game but not this small
Agreed
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
yeah Im thinking whether anyone here would think the upside of tactically witholding janitor outweighs the benefits of hidden kills, but I don't think so honestly

Have @Demonspeed and @Juviii claimed yet
:errr You just finished morning class, reading a bit more won't hurt.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
yeah Im thinking whether anyone here would think the upside of tactically witholding janitor outweighs the benefits of hidden kills, but I don't think so honestly

Have @Demonspeed and @Juviii claimed yet
Sensei, c'mon, I learned from you.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
:lmao hold up I must have missed a couple of pages
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,900
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Was thinking about being a suicidal confirmation but i guess living in a small game better for townie than killing myself :XD
I seem like i have a thing for suiciding lmao
Will think what to do in this night and depend on the result

Also @Juviii day 3 already wanna give more hints, i know making you reveal going to be hard so at least hint
@MarmaladeSky you should probably reveal considering you were gonna be axed
I revealed yesterday lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At work rn, so will be more active in a few hours
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Oh you are consistent. Consistently scummy that is. Riding on the I. Child claim all day but not voting. Looked like you were waiting to see whether Shad and desin would go for DD. Considering you can only speak at night but not day that‘s impressively coordinated, so props for that at least.
If the action was sent in the collective mafia PM, and depending on when the Mafia Noble/Robber used their action, that could have acted as a signal on whom to 'wagon too.

At any rate, the question is whether it started with Marm already because she's part of the team or her first vote on DD was ridden on by the scum. Not gonna lie, RS feels pretty weak as a claim.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
So only Van, Panda, Erin and Gry left to make a claim. The latter said he can prove it but he is unwilling to do so... :neutral
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
So only Van, Panda, Erin and Gry left to make a claim. The latter said he can prove it but he is unwilling to do so... :neutral
I wonder if the mafia really didn't do their homework and don't already know all of those claims except mine '3'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Erinyes, was your target Pom, by any chance...?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If the action was sent in the collective mafia PM, and depending on when the Mafia Noble/Robber used their action, that could have acted as a signal on whom to 'wagon too.
Didn‘t think of this, makes it lots less impressive if true. Should make it a norm for those PMs to be single-only, if they aren‘t already.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wonder if the mafia really didn't do their homework and don't already know all of those claims except mine '3'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Erinyes, was your target Pom, by any chance...?
I‘m sure you know my role right Van? Farf understood it yesterday too I think.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Didn‘t think of this, makes it lots less impressive if true. Should make it a norm for those PMs to be single-only, if they aren‘t already.
I don't know, it could make sense for the team to know at least if the MN/R has already used their role or not, especially seeing how it's often paired with townie Noble. And if it was in the shared PM, this time it doesn't exactly look like it was an advantage :P


I‘m sure you know my role right Van? Farf understood it yesterday too I think.
I got it before the extra hint, for the record :mono
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Hmm so Demon was suspicious of me D1, investigated me N1 and got guilty, then D2 acted on that till he got innocent on N2?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hmm so Demon was suspicious of me D1, investigated me N1 and got guilty, then D2 acted on that till he got innocent on N2?
Don‘t believe him :nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am still waiting on desin to contest Demon...
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Really? So Marmalade didn't vote for DD or are her arguments logically sound and trustworthy? If mafia wanted to save me they could have voted Marmalade anytime. Unless of course, Marmalade is in cahoots with them. We had Shad and Demon change their vote away from me, onto DD once Marm opened that door which was either coincidence or planned. Kill an IC and get me lynched the next day. Sounds like a good enough plan to me. Once the janitor starts killing you won't know the roles of the dead giving mafia great options in a small game.
So based on your theory, who do you think is mafia? :grumble
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Don‘t believe him :nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am still waiting on desin to contest Demon...
Given his attitude, I'm neutral. But if he is mafia, that means he's sacrificing his brother-in-arms Desu?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I mean, we can leave you for tomorrow(maybe someone confirms you by then) and get rid of Demon today if you prefer. Still not seeing you locking your vote on Demon. He should be 100% scum to you since he is framing you with Det claim you still haven‘t adressed.

My theory is that Demon is your mafia buddy, so you actively(or subconsciously) avoid talking with him. Don‘t just debate with me, townies don‘t just defend. Accuse Panda of being mafia if you trust Demon, or vote Demon.
Let's address it then.

He is Detective!

His "results" say that Panda and me are different factions. Which one is which depends on whether he is sane or insane. He obviously went with the momentum and voted me since it's the easiest way to go and Panda is under Gry's divine protection. I know I am not mafia so this would leave Panda as scum. His actions don't scream mafia to me yet but he might be a lover. Not too sure about this. All votes happened last second and basically simultaneously without us being able to see if the other has voted so I guess that might speak for him.

He is Mafia!

Ya'll were already on my case before anything happened because of reasons so it makes sense to get the job finished and use the momentum. After yesterday's vote he knows he will be one of the three in the focus. Claim detective because people are wary of lynching a claimed det. Worst case he gets lynched tomorrow so might as well try to lower townie number by one with a mislynch plus giving a janitor free reign.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Erinyes nothing....
Honestly I didn't think about stealing lala role, was more thinking about suicidal ways, who to target to confirm with the less trust worthy and if i risk dying now

I should consider now stealing form those likely to be liked
But suicide..... =3=
:gwah why do you want to die, i guess its a way to use pirate too, but to me pirate role consist in stealing a useful role from someone who might be targetted, pretty much to save a good role.



@Erinyes, was your target Pom, by any chance...?



edit: for fixing quote
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
:gwah why do you want to die, i guess its a way to use pirate too, but to me pirate role consist in stealing a useful role from someone who might be targetted, pretty much to save a good role.








edit: for fixing quote
You... More or less targetted her?...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Anyway, Vote kill Desin24.

I am the second Det:

  • N1: Guilty on Panda.
  • N2: Innocent on Desin.
And when you think about it Investigator makes no sense because there has been no hidden deaths so far. I can understand hiding it for a while but after his claim there is still nothing.
It is possible they have an apprentice who has been killing, and the janitor is still in wait. What's odd about this action is that the first few days you were suspicious of me and you even got a guilty verdict on me. I haven't claimed yet either, so I feel like regular Demon would be like 'they're equally sus' or sth. Sth about the tone changed, I wonder if you got recruited or sth, and are now using Desu to prove your allegiance? If you were really det I don't think you would have voted desu

Don‘t believe him :nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am still waiting on desin to contest Demon...
Both claims make a modicum of sense. Demon is lynching Desu because he won't believe Janitor was tactically withheld to silence the investigator. Desu claims that it was an apprentice who could become a janitor, but that seems kinda farfetched. It's odd that 1. he starts by stating that he and I are from different factions, 2. mentions the possibility of lovers and 3. doesn't flat-out state that I or Demon are mafia. It's toothless, but Demon's claim is way too convenient at this time. The simplest solution is that they're both lying I guess .-.

@Erinyes nothing....
Honestly I didn't think about stealing lala role, was more thinking about suicidal ways, who to target to confirm with the less trust worthy and if i risk dying now

I should consider now stealing form those likely to be liked
But suicide..... =3=
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm considering stealing form demon to confirm his shenanigans btw
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I should done it yesterday why didn't i think about it :notlikethis
Aish... The real and proper way to use Pirate jutsu is to announce your target and then ai-go for it! 😤 What is this weakness smh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top