Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebrietas-

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2019
Messages
399
Reaction score
705
Country
Turkey
Yeah, the part with "first place" is that we cannot be sure whenever it really was due the readers votes or due editor decision. Like I remember Harima (I think that was his name) who was the Editor of World Trigger saying in an interview that WT got several times first place in the votes but was never put in there because they wanted to promote other stuff. Which considering how consistent and loyal the fanbase was after that two year hiatus I could easily believe.
Samurai 8 first place at chapter 6 is meaningless. Series dont get ranked before chapter 8.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Jump MCs group page
tonkachi shoved way back there, yuuji right in front of izuku, poor asta behind Senku. Dont really understand their positioning choices. Would have thought itd be in seniority status.
 

Neala897

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
3,972
Reaction score
2,639
Age
36
Country
Russian Federation
Redon is a good source himself. A reliable One Piece spoil-er for many years
I know but the fact that tomorrow is you-know-what day makes me suspicious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TiC

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
15,717
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
So:
-Nige Jozu got 1st. I feel this is going to be bigger than Mashle in the very short term.
-Witch Watch 4th is a very good spot too.
-Kowloon's first rank is eh. Very bad signal.
-I tell c already in the bottom.

Now that Ao no Hako is serialized, I hope we get a proper spokon soon. Ao no Hako is more romance than spokon, and right now spokon is still the weakest genre (I'm sorry for Kowloon. I'm enjoying it a lot and I think is good, but I am feeling strong U-19 vibes seeing its reception).

PS: Now that Ao no Hako is serialized, what oneshots do you expect coming soon? I hope My Little Mars get serialized.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know but the fact that tomorrow is you-know-what day makes me suspicious.
saying heroaca is missing is a pretty boring joke. one would get more reaction saying hxh is coming back or saying some old author is returning though.
 

samama10

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2021
Messages
100
Reaction score
99
Age
26
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Anybody know where i can read Red hood? Since mangadex is closed momentarily
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,555
Reaction score
11,297
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Sales for series


1) Jujutsu Kaisen - 1.264.434

2 )Kimetsu no Yaiba - 439.178

3] Chainsaw Man - 221.636

5) Kaijuu N°8 - 151.983

7) Haikyuu! - 134.981

8) The Promised Neverland - 134.917
 

Neala897

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
3,972
Reaction score
2,639
Age
36
Country
Russian Federation
1) Jujutsu Kaisen - 1.264.434

2 )Kimetsu no Yaiba - 439.178

3] Chainsaw Man - 221.636

5) Kaijuu N°8 - 151.983

7) Haikyuu! - 134.981

8) The Promised Neverland - 134.917
Kaisen has great boost but looks like its not nearly Kimetsu level.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sales for series


1) Jujutsu Kaisen - 1.264.434

2 )Kimetsu no Yaiba - 439.178

3] Chainsaw Man - 221.636

5) Kaijuu N°8 - 151.983

7) Haikyuu! - 134.981

8) The Promised Neverland - 134.917
the anime has kept Promised Neverland selling. Success.
 

taqzer

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
184
Reaction score
181
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sales for series


1) Jujutsu Kaisen - 1.264.434

2 )Kimetsu no Yaiba - 439.178

3] Chainsaw Man - 221.636

5) Kaijuu N°8 - 151.983

7) Haikyuu! - 134.981

8) The Promised Neverland - 134.917
Uh where are these numbers from?
If it's last weeks sales the numbers are completely different from those posted in the oricon rankings thread for last week.
March 22-28
 

Phantom RPG

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
1,094
Reaction score
1,223
Age
28
Country
Brazil
PS: Now that Ao no Hako is serialized, what oneshots do you expect coming soon? I hope My Little Mars get serialized.
Am on the same boat in regards to My Little Mars.

But if were talking of potential one shots being serialized then my bets are on the likes Naraku no Kou by Tsujita Taisei, one of the works of Inui Shutarou(But more inclined with either Monkey Punch or Sand Storm Boarders), Galaxy Gang by Takamasa Moue, Gen Osuka`s Fantasy, and Make Heroine wo katasetai!! by Michiru Nakayama and Tei Ashigaki(Another romcom to compete with Blue Box).
 

samama10

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2021
Messages
100
Reaction score
99
Age
26
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Guys help me out right, so am watching black clover anime currently on 164 ep. First there was no zora, but then there was zora now there is no zora, the hell where did zora dissapear to? Am very confused someone help
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,555
Reaction score
11,297
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Guys help me out right, so am watching black clover anime currently on 164 ep. First there was no zora, but then there was zora now there is no zora, the hell where did zora dissapear to? Am very confused someone help
There is a whole thread on Black Clover, ask there
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If it's last weeks sales
They are from this week
 

taqzer

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
184
Reaction score
181
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
There is a whole thread on Black Clover, ask there
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


They are from this week

I just checked dates, I didn't look back earlier.
those numbers are from March 08-14
March 15-21:
01. Jujutsu Kaisen: 836,192
02. Kimetsu no Yaiba: 303,901
04. Chainsaw Man: 138,505
08. Yakusoku no Neverland: 108,783
March 22-28:
01. Jujutsu Kaisen: 804,973
02. Kimetsu no Yaiba: 476,981
04. Chainsaw Man: 118,451
09. Yakusoku no Neverland: 95,332
These numbers are all from Aiwass_97 and Rouk, generally, they post top ten series every Wednesday and then 1-50 (nowadays 1-100) every friday/saturday

Ok So phantom seer's gone, and we get blue box, I hope we get a battle manga next especially if build king dies next.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok So phantom seer's gone, and we get blue box, I hope we get a battle manga next especially if build king dies next.
but build king wasnt really a battle manga, even these trials werent battling, I dont know if i want it replaced by one, when itll be competing in a hotly contested and crowded field.
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
but build king wasnt really a battle manga, even these trials werent battling, I dont know if i want it replaced by one, when itll be competing in a hotly contested and crowded field.
Better another Battle shonen than another comedy with bad sales.
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
1,968
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah, I definitely don't understand how ES is so high 😂
I actually enjoyed the last chapters but still not enough.

Good bye, PS! You were a bit confusing but deserved better. I wish the artist could draw another series soon.

So, Blue Box comes next. I hope it will be good as show a lot of the sports side as well.
What about the other GFC entries, besides Red Hood? Any news about them?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top