Yeah, the part with "first place" is that we cannot be sure whenever it really was due the readers votes or due editor decision. Like I remember Harima (I think that was his name) who was the Editor of World Trigger saying in an interview that WT got several times first place in the votes but was never put in there because they wanted to promote other stuff. Which considering how consistent and loyal the fanbase was after that two year hiatus I could easily believe.
tonkachi shoved way back there, yuuji right in front of izuku, poor asta behind Senku. Dont really understand their positioning choices. Would have thought itd be in seniority status.
So:
-Nige Jozu got 1st. I feel this is going to be bigger than Mashle in the very short term.
-Witch Watch 4th is a very good spot too.
-Kowloon's first rank is eh. Very bad signal.
-I tell c already in the bottom.
Now that Ao no Hako is serialized, I hope we get a proper spokon soon. Ao no Hako is more romance than spokon, and right now spokon is still the weakest genre (I'm sorry for Kowloon. I'm enjoying it a lot and I think is good, but I am feeling strong U-19 vibes seeing its reception).
PS: Now that Ao no Hako is serialized, what oneshots do you expect coming soon? I hope My Little Mars get serialized.
saying heroaca is missing is a pretty boring joke. one would get more reaction saying hxh is coming back or saying some old author is returning though.
Uh where are these numbers from?
If it's last weeks sales the numbers are completely different from those posted in the oricon rankings thread for last week.
March 22-28
But if were talking of potential one shots being serialized then my bets are on the likes Naraku no Kou by Tsujita Taisei, one of the works of Inui Shutarou(But more inclined with either Monkey Punch or Sand Storm Boarders), Galaxy Gang by Takamasa Moue, Gen Osuka`s Fantasy, and Make Heroine wo katasetai!! by Michiru Nakayama and Tei Ashigaki(Another romcom to compete with Blue Box).
Guys help me out right, so am watching black clover anime currently on 164 ep. First there was no zora, but then there was zora now there is no zora, the hell where did zora dissapear to? Am very confused someone help
Guys help me out right, so am watching black clover anime currently on 164 ep. First there was no zora, but then there was zora now there is no zora, the hell where did zora dissapear to? Am very confused someone help
Are they officially releasing the Top 100 or is like someone that works there that is leaking online? if is the first, it's about damn time Oricon... They were always releasing it "officially", you just need to pay (more) to get it. This is a leak.
mangahelpers.com
I just checked dates, I didn't look back earlier.
those numbers are from March 08-14
March 15-21:
01. Jujutsu Kaisen: 836,192
02. Kimetsu no Yaiba: 303,901
04. Chainsaw Man: 138,505
08. Yakusoku no Neverland: 108,783
March 22-28:
01. Jujutsu Kaisen: 804,973
02. Kimetsu no Yaiba: 476,981
04. Chainsaw Man: 118,451
09. Yakusoku no Neverland: 95,332
These numbers are all from Aiwass_97 and Rouk, generally, they post top ten series every Wednesday and then 1-50 (nowadays 1-100) every friday/saturday
Ok So phantom seer's gone, and we get blue box, I hope we get a battle manga next especially if build king dies next.
but build king wasnt really a battle manga, even these trials werent battling, I dont know if i want it replaced by one, when itll be competing in a hotly contested and crowded field.
but build king wasnt really a battle manga, even these trials werent battling, I dont know if i want it replaced by one, when itll be competing in a hotly contested and crowded field.
Yeah, I definitely don't understand how ES is so high
I actually enjoyed the last chapters but still not enough.
Good bye, PS! You were a bit confusing but deserved better. I wish the artist could draw another series soon.
So, Blue Box comes next. I hope it will be good as show a lot of the sports side as well.
What about the other GFC entries, besides Red Hood? Any news about them?
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.