Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,621
Gender
Female
Country
China
Nah, that would have prevented him from being protected and him using his power. He would be alive but we'd have no spy information. No, what should have happened is that Van should have sacrificed himself like he said he would
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
If he used his insta power it would have been P1. It's kind of ridiculous that not only did Van not use insta, but the mafia actually targeted Gry to kill him. If Van isn't lying, they must have used insta and won the coinflip, which is rather unnecessary
The probably is could mafia really risk using inst when gry could use psych ?
Argh i don't know anymore
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I suppose that’s a risk they might have been willing to take.

Unless they want us to think that is what happened, and Van just straight up killed Gry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Perhaps that’s a reach though, idk
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nah, that would have prevented him from being protected and him using his power. He would be alive but we'd have no spy information. No, what should have happened is that Van should have sacrificed himself like he said he would
Van said he use cancel so i assume he go with psych
Tho i assume the mechanic meant he can't use it the next night not the night he use psych
I guess form how you say it it's not
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,088
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
oh well, true i know that tbut that doesnt change anything, even p2 it should have been higher than killing, and van should have used insta for obvious reasons. Actually mafia shouldnt even have targetted gry knowing that he would be protected. so if they risked wasting a kill on a supposedly protected player is bc they knew they could kill him.

-either van said the truth an protected gry, but get his role stolen or get blocked or wtv.
- or hes not bg.
- cointoss is very unlikely, too risky for mafia., but could be that.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Honestly the reason I'm letting van go is considering i distrust desin more and van been pushing on him

What do you think guys about desin ?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
If he used his insta power it would have been P1. It's kind of ridiculous that not only did Van not use insta, but the mafia actually targeted Gry to kill him. If Van isn't lying, they must have used insta and won the coinflip, which is rather unnecessary
That's true. It was avoidable. What do you think of his reasoning for not targetting Farf?

Desin still didn't answer my question either.

Erin, I think mechanics is more likely than a blocker considering no one mentioned being blocked before but not impossible.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Mhmm, not really sure hoe I feel about Desin, it seems that his claim fits with Demon’s claim, but it’s also very convenient.
The day dd got lynched is also a thing... someone probably got saved and it’s not me.
This is one of those situations in which we can say mafia might be playing us, but I don’t think that is the case here.
I want to believe him, but I dont know. Something feels off about it.

What about yourself Asa?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jeeze, my English is on point today 👌🏻 Love typing with my phone
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,088
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Erin, I think mechanics is more likely than a blocker considering no one mentioned being blocked before but not impossible.
oh its an option, but actually i was thinking more of his role being stolen by a potential mafia pirate, its an option i dont exclude, if theres 1, noble, 1 apprentice in each party, why not the same for pirates ? maybe just a suggestion. but yeah mechanisms are the most plausible reason, still mafia shouldnt have targetted him at all.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Already votekilled him marma, as i said
I don't really believe there investigator + how the end of D2 went
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros

Day 4

Votes
( 8 / 8 )
​


MarmaladeSky >>> x0 ( )

Lady Pompom >>> x0 ( )

MarmaladeSky >>> x0 ( )

Asako >>> x0 ( )

Juviii >>> x0 ( )

Erinyes >>> x0 ( )

Copy Panda >>> x0 ( )

Desin24 >>> x7 ( Asako [ #630 ] , Erinyes [ #648 ] , Lady Pompom [ #665 ] , MarmaladeSky [ #666 ] , Juviii [ #667 ] , Copy Panda [ #674 ] , Vandred [ #676 ] )

Vandred >>> x1 ( Desin24 [ #660 ] )

 
Last edited:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,189
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'd rather have waited until tomorrow but welp, not like it would change too much. I'm Bodyguard, N2 target was Pom.
Juviii -> Gry -> Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

While we're on that topic, would you mind sharing your own, Erin?
Vandred why are you lying about your targets? You said before I was target for N2, now it’s Gry, which one was it?

I had a headache this whole day, a bit tired to play, but this was a big inconsistency from your part, rival.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Very interesting indeed. I checked, Pom is right, he did say that (post #590).
(Now do take care of yourself pomchan, we want you healthy and happy. Hope you feel better soon)
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Why do you guys only check what you want out of the stuff I write :emocat

I already explained why I said I targeted Pom in the "wall", and yesterday I'd already specified that I had used Cancel N2, so I started last night at 45%. I couldn't have used anything but Cancel again.

That means my action was P2, and as the opening post says, if a killer uses Insta their action becomes P2 and wins any flips. Otherwise it could have been Mafia Pirate or Escort or whatever, but that's a very reasonable explanation for why Gry died anyway, considering Demon must have been Cancel-killing N1 and N2, which means the Mafia Noble could have easily let their Tension accumulate.

So let's not make their work for them and let's get the obvious mafia first at least, please.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I agree with you that there are ways (that make sense) to explain what happened last night, if you really did bg Gry.

Don’t think it hurts to clear the inconsistency regarding your target n2 up though. I’ve been going through your posts (from when you said you targetted Pom to right now), and I can’t find your explanation about this. Perhaps I’m just blind though.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,621
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sorry I've had a headache for a while now, it's really bothersome.

Van is lying I'm pretty sure, suddenly he's pumping out walls to explain why he's tactically lying and trying to confuse people while really he's just being vague I think. Pomcha caught him in the middle of a lie. Van was on Gry duty but he still dead. Possibly last two mafo are Desu and Vindo
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,088
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So let's not make their work for them and let's get the obvious mafia first at least, please.
Yeah lets keep the less obvious for later :arf

Joke aside, who are your most suspicious players right now, id love to hear your opinion abt Des, Marm, especially.

What are the course of actions you suggest ? who do you think is noble ? do you think mafia has a det, if so who might it be ? What do you think happened to you on N3, if you couldnt protect gry ?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Because it should? Especially if you claim your reveal is on D4 like DD said, not D7 or something meme like that. There's no way Demon had put himself under the spotlight that blatantly if he didn't need to save a teammate, even the Mafia Noble was brought along. If Demon thought of a Spy, why would he kill on N2? Especially if his good unlock was Janitor, which supposedly had you as a counter.

If you were town, none of the mafia should have any reason to avoid your lynch. "What, there's no Janitor kill, I don't buy it, die pls" and you're done, 299 IQ mafia move. Much easier than having to justify lynching an IC leading to an inevitable mafia lynch like Demon's was.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I wasn't on when they asked me, and the day ended before I got back.
Demon's vote was on me, he could have just kept it and keep his identity hidden once my role went public. Can't be sure what the reasoning was but I guess they wanted to keep a lynching target available for the next day. I probably wasn't a plan from the getgo since it all happened seconds before day end and could have failed really miserably.

Sorry if I sound frustrated but I do not see what else I could have done better? Not change to DD once it was either him or me? Lie about my role again? I understand the suspicion but what else can I do with this useless role. I could have been more active. That is true and I'm sorry. Certainly not too good at time management but I try hanging on and at least providing some conjecture about possible scenarios.

Honestly the reason I'm letting van go is considering i distrust desin more and van been pushing on him

What do you think guys about desin ?
Because Demon was pushing for my lynch and turned out townie right?



As for suspects there are 3 big ones with Vandred, Asako and Marmalade

I just don't see the constellation where a protective role like BG continues to fail with protection again and again where the claim is legit. We probably had one Det, one Doc, one Spy and the mechanic as a replacement for prostitute. Masons are also in our favor but it keeps the balance somewhat with the Noble Supermason while Mafia also have a mason.

Votekill Vandred

As for Marmalade since someone asked before she might be lover/traitor who has not been recruited yet but I think lover is more likely. The last second vote on DD might have been to decide whether to help mafia out for her lover's sake or not.

With Asako we have the classic "failed to perform" action story that is also a very typical mafia play but obviously can just happen to unlucky players. She seemed rather enthusiastic in choices that are pro-town and choosing Gry as a target kinda strengthens that thought in me. Juvii is in a similar position with the apprentice claim that seemingly worked but is a role that can't really be confirmed.

Also with Erin I have no clue what's up and why she doesn't want to disclose? I'm honestly also quite tired so can't put too much brain energy into it.

Just wanted to sum up my thoughts in case someone minds. Not sure I'll be around for game end since it's late and I'm honestly just tired. In any case, good luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top