Well guess the time is up. Kinda wish I had gotten recruited but c'est la vie or something like that. You haven't won yet though so good luck to the reds.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Erin-chan...
It's a sad day
What was even the point of thatErichi p2 targeted Van![]()
But thanks for the vote of confidence I guess? '3'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How was that weird x) If there had been protection I'd be dead, no?Guy I have news sent from Gry's dead body. I found something weird. On n3 there was no protection action just the kill.
who did you protect n3?What was even the point of thatBut thanks for the vote of confidence I guess? '3'
Are you the last one then, Asako?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How was that weird x) If there had been protection I'd be dead, no?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I mean, I suppose that result makes sense.How was that weird x) If there had been protection I'd be dead, no?
Actually I take that back, considering Asako's mafia role could be Pirate, this was a good call ^3^What was even the point of that![]()
To think this day would come at lastsmfh vindo drenched in blood of my familia![]()
![]()

I sat around looking pretty :3So what did you do last night :3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---