Excellent issue this weak. Loved pretty much everything, especially Nine Dragon, I haven't wished for something to become a hit in a long time, even if it might not be in the league of all the spokon greats so far.
Jujutsu Kaisen had an important chapter full of interesting lore, but the execution felt very amateurish and awkward to me, at least the rest of the casts' remarks made the infodump less dry. Several pages were just like that recent (lol) HxH chapter that's been memed to hell (at least that had the excuse of explaining powers and mind games to dumb kids). You can only get away with this once you have made it to the top.
But man, im so sad about Build King, not because it ended (nosedived after arriving at the continent) but because of all the wasted potential of a much needed adventure manga. Just an all around terrible transition from the one shot into this confused battle manga. What the hell happened?
Yozakura has me disappointed too. I could not wait for this arc, but now I'm so bored with every chapter, very repetitive. I don't feel invested in any of this.
I was pleasantly surprised how natural and un-jump like Blue Box was, but then the ending came and that setup just stinks of repetitive, generic ass shonen romcom hijinks. Hope it proves me wrong.