This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen.
Oh boy...New chapter will be 9 pages, and then a month long break will follow it.
Why now honestly? For the lolz?- Both Naoya and Maki's mother survive, but Maki's mother kills Naoya afterwards

Oh boy...
Akutami said his health problem is not that serious and his mental health is the same as before.Gege is taking time off for poor health I'm afraid.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seems none of these are confirmed confirmed.Why now honestly? For the lolz?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Everytime I read such type of comments I cringe inside.I understand this is not intention but it feels like people glad series going to end nobody knows when.Also good that jjk has reached the level of popularity were he probably can start doing it like HxH if he needs to, so there isn't so much pressure to rush back.
And the problem would be?Everytime I read such type of comments I cringe inside.I understand this is not intention but it feels like people glad series going to end nobody knows when.
So When Gege said that JJK will end soon he/she really meant it- Both Naoya and Maki's mother survive, but Maki's mother kills Naoya afterwards
He. 100% he. Said it himselfSo When Gege said that JJK will end soon he/she really meant it![]()
That would be nice. Personally feel like it’s probably some resentment towards him that she felt she can finally deal with. Given how he was gonna go mock Toji as a child, I doubt he didn’t do the same or worse to her over the years. The dudes a grade S ass and they’re both dying anyway so why not finish the job?I get the feeling that Maki's mother had always felt/been powerless to help her daughters due to the sheer misogyny within the Zenin clan. I think her killing Naoya here is, in a way, the least she could do for them, given everything they've gone through.
Thats pretty bad if you ask me. Of course we have to read full chapter for complete judgement but now its pretty bad to me.The Mom kills Naoya. Lmao, that's some funny shit right there.
Sorry what do you mean about being glad the series is going to end?Everytime I read such type of comments I cringe inside.I understand this is not intention but it feels like people glad series going to end nobody knows when.