Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 212 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Meliodaf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So no one else thinks these 4 are the four horsemen. Given their number and uniqueness.
I know one is suppose to have light or darkness in their eye...but hmm...but maybe there is a twist to it.
I don’t think they are but I kinda hoped. I say it everytime someone brings up the other three knights; I never wanna see sunshine again.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Just wait until Nasiens and Donny fuse to become the fourth one!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hmm, you know what? I can buy this.

Aside from the fact that it's a smaller crew, I can't, for the life of me, imagine that Arthur's Knights are the only ones in the know with this information regarding their identity. Merlin should be playing a large role in this series given that it pertains to Arthur, and she isn't someone who's going to let such information slip her radar. And if 2 (hopefully 3) of the Horseman are already related to her friends, that makes her job much easier to gather these kids up to protect them/observe them.

So I'll go ahead and say that Merlin already has the other 3 and we're just waiting for Percy to link up with them. Then the real fun can begin. And I imagine they are in Liones. Liones is a thorn in the side of Arthur, but I wonder if it's because of Mel, or if it's because that's where Arthur's more loyal knights, including Merlin, went to hold up.
Ironside said it was a thorn in his side actually, not Arthur IIRC.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ironside said it was a thorn in his side actually, not Arthur IIRC.
I know. Ironside is working on Arthur's "behalf", so I just worded it using Arthur's name.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don’t think they are but I kinda hoped. I say it everytime someone brings up the other three knights; I never wanna see sunshine again.
Lancelot better be the gold boy, that's all I know.

Geldax

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ironsides Ragnaclaw sounds badass. Do you think he has or had something to do with vikings?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
For some reason I suddenly thought about the possibility of Donny being related to Ban or King. With one of them being his uncle(was thinking about King mostly because of the hair color and his magic), but there is no way it could make sense right? Donny and Lancelot have the same age.

I know. Ironside is working on Arthur's "behalf", so I just worded it using Arthur's name.
The fact that he said on his side is peculiar IMO. I believe he has his own agenda.

Ann Firestar

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
So Golden Magic dude can be Gawain 🧐
But against there's so many versions of Gawain out there so it's difficult to say which one will be used
Maybe all of them fused in one character.

BurlapJack

Reaction score
Country
United States
A1 is generally good for SoL series, not for action ones. They can't be worse than Deen of course, but I'd prefer a better studio.
Deen is not the studio behind the last 2 seasons how many times do I HAVE TO SAY ITS MARVY JACK staff

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Last edited by a moderator:

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
@Ann Firestar @Blazar yo after a few searches I'm sure the golden magic boy is definitely the user of Sun magic, tho I'm quite disappointed cause I didn't want the sun guy to be an knight of apocalypse rather stay by Arthur's side
[/URL]
Hey bro,
Thanks for mentioning me. I usually check Cursed by Light thread every once in a while these days.

We don't know if every single one of the 4KotA are known enemies atm. Back in the day when I was still interested in the sequel, I had this theory that the armored knight at the Arthur's court might be Gawain. The one we saw sailing a boat towards the Sun, and the one who was depicted on the glass near Arthur and Merlin.

Unfortunately, I cannot open the link in your post to know why you have come to this conclusion. Btw, he fourth KnoA already serving arthur would be a twist of high potential.

At least this can lead to two different outcomes. Arthur is not behind the current activities of the knights, or there is an enemy turned ally kind of character among the four knights.

Thanks again for letting me know abput this possibility. I'd like to know what the link is about, is there is something I can do to open it, please let me know bro. Although I won't start reading 4KotA until Nakaba shows more respect to Escanor, Mael, GC, and possibly Gawain in his future stories.
The first three I can check them when Cursed by Light movie is out. And my dearest friends here in MangaHelpers and outside it will notify me about the fourth one when the knights are all gathered. I don't want to trust Nakaba once more and waste my time just to get disappointed due to Nakaba's MC worshipping habits!

Last edited:

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Unfortunately, I cannot open the link in your post to know why you have come to this conclusion. Btw, he fourth KnoA already serving arthur would be a twist of high potential.
I edited his message to make the link openable.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Latest tweet:

Text:
The manuscript for the chapter 22 of Four Knights of the Apocalypse that will be in the issue 31 of WSM is finished!!
This chapter will include center color. A must-read for people who came from Seven Deadly Sins...!?!?
Look forward to it along with the chapter 21!

On drawing:
Chapter 22 manuscript
Aaah, it's hot, isn't it?

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What a tease! :XD

And that Ironside pic. Maybe we'll indeed see him lose his helmet.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So what do you think we should expect? A Sin appearance? Tristan? Lancelot? All of them?

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Next chapter would be more like Newly Powered up Percival vs Ironside, I don't see anyone (Sin) coming any before 2 more chapters

Just wondering what if Sin has gone to got some reinforcements!?

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
So I'll go ahead and say that Merlin already has the other 3 and we're just waiting for Percy to link up with them. Then the real fun can begin. And I imagine they are in Liones. Liones is a thorn in the side of Arthur, but I wonder if it's because of Mel, or if it's because that's where Arthur's more loyal knights, including Merlin, went to hold up.
I'd prefer if they showed up one at a time so that each of them can get an introductory arc where they have a little more focus, just like what happened with Nasiens and Anne. I also think it would be pretty weird for Lancelot to be in Liones. His disappearance was very mysterious and affected Ban and Elaine greatly since they kept mourning and searching for him afterwards. The resolution to the mystery as well as the emotional conflict should be a bigger deal than what basically amounts to Mel letting them know that their kid is currently staying at his place.

For some reason I suddenly thought about the possibility of Donny being related to Ban or King. With one of them being his uncle(was thinking about King mostly because of the hair color and his magic), but there is no way it could make sense right? Donny and Lancelot have the same age.
I don't see how that's possible. For King to be the uncle Donny would have to be Elaine's son, but Lancelot's age makes that impossible unless Donny was a soap opera style twin brother separated at birth that everyone just forgot about. For Ban to be the uncle Donny he would have to be the son of Ban's sister, but she died when she was 4 years old in Ban's childhood flashback. I've always thought Donny kind of reminds me of Howzer in terms of appearance and demeanor, so my money would be on that. You could even argue that there is a vague connection between wind magic and levitation.

The identity of the uncle is very interesting since the way it was presented gives me the impression that the uncle is a familiar character, but there are no obvious candidates. To begin with, the enemy knights are from Camelot and the gang is currently traveling to Liones, but Donny hasn't said anything about either kingdom. You would think that if he had a close family member living in one of the two it would be worth mentioning in some way. Something like questioning why his uncle is working with someone like Ironside or being excited that he's going to meet his uncle in Liones soon. Then again Anne's power did reveal that Donny is hiding something, so perhaps he's trying to keep his uncle's identity a secret due to some family drama or whatever. On the other hand, if we use all this information to conclude that the uncle is not from Liones or Camelot and isn't one of the Sins, then that basically only leaves Deathpierce who is from Edinburgh. That could be an interesting development as well given the potential connection between Deathpierce and the current antagonists.

Text:
This chapter will include center color. A must-read for people who came from Seven Deadly Sins...!?!?
Sure sounds like we're going to see a familiar face. It's only 2 chapters away which is interesting since we're currently in the middle of the Ironside fight. Maybe the fight will be interrupted by a Liones holy knight or maybe Tristan actually was the source of the mystery arrow that killed Talisker's fairy thing. I guess it's also possible that everything gets wrapped up very quickly and the familiar character appears at the very end of chapter 22 as a tease.

On drawing:
Chapter 22 manuscript
Aaah, it's hot, isn't it?
It's the middle of summer(quite literally, seeing how today is the summer solstice in the Northern Hemisphere) so it's likely just a random comment, but the fact that he says that while also also mentioning NNT is slightly suspicious. If you want to read into it a little bit he could be hinting at Sunshine. The first taste of Escanor's power in NNT was Melascula and Jericho complaining how hot it was when Sunshine was starting to activate in the morning. It would only be fitting if the next sunbro debuted close to the time of the year when the sun is at its highest point in the sky. Not that I actually expect it to happen since Sunshine is way too overpowered an ability to show up this early into the story. It would have to be massively nerfed somehow. Perhaps chapter ~67 coming out a year from now would be more appropriate for that.

Okay Nakaba, I'm fairly excited for the next chapter.
Technically the chapter Nakaba is teasing comes out a week from now, but this week's chapter is probably going to be exciting too.

So what do you think we should expect? A Sin appearance? Tristan? Lancelot? All of them?
I think everyone should temper their expectations. One of the Sins would make things too easy so it's probably not that. Tristan and Lancelot are very likely since they should be appearing soon anyway. It could also be someone fairly minor but whom the fans will easily recognize such as Gilthunder or Jericho.