Games Fate/Grand Order

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No rolls for me. Went for Nero bride instead. Didn't get anything but that's fine. Don't have the QP to build her anyway. Tapped out on quartz and saving what little I do get for Summer Carmilla.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Of course I say that and then throw in my 10 tickets from the download campaign and there's Nobu. My QP hole gets ever deeper. :XD
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My luck has been dead ever since that Kingprotea+Tristan+Yangling on the first 3 summons way back when...

(I mean I did get Izou later, so theres that)

Kinda tempeted to save my soon to come 50 days login bonus for the Aniversary banners, but the thought of getting Smol Da Vinci instead of Badass old man li is so, bleh.

In case any of you are in doubt if they will roll on the Agartha banner for the waifus, do know that Collombus is on rate up there and he is a pretty fucking solid 3-star rider, who can easily clear Doors with his np


However, a friendly reminder that this summer has
Musashi
, and I´m pretty sure at least one of you is hella thirsty for her
 

Ellenate

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
823
Reaction score
484
Age
33
Country
United States
I always end up skipping the first banner of summer for the second. this one would be the same but-

eww

i might have to skip both to try for merlin. I don't care about him within himself but the buster memes will incentivize using other units.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,652
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Summer Musashi gang where we at?

On one hand I want to try and NP5 her, and on the other hand I want to also make sure I can go for Ruler Lartoria and Merlin 👀
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I always end up skipping the first banner of summer for the second. this one would be the same but-

eww

i might have to skip both to try for merlin. I don't care about him within himself but the buster memes will incentivize using other units.
cries in past aniversary 300 sq and no skadi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The amount of times I went into this event just expecting to faceroll eerything with 150% dmg up hijikata only to get fucked by a mechanic is not a lot, but higher than the amount I would be confortable telling you guys
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I definitely want to try and get Summer Musashi to NP2, anything beyond that will probably wait til the rerun next year.

In other news, roll on the Nero banner, got Nero Bride to NP2 and Nero to NP3.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Posting this in here again because I always forget these exist and they're great.

That's a lot of production value for a phone game

I didn't really get the Nobu rolling hype until I started using them as supports. Almost tempted me to roll just for "rock'n roll" and those S Tier animations, ESPECIALLY Demon King Nobu's stage 3 animations.

That said, I can't justify the roll over Bride Nero when Summer Nobu wouldn't get much use when I already have Altjuna and Demon King Nobu's skill set is honestly pretty weak.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Loving Kagetora though. Unlike Nezha, she actually fits in my Arts-Crit teams too :verily
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's a lot of production value for a phone game

I didn't really get the Nobu rolling hype until I started using them as supports. Almost tempted me to roll just for "rock'n roll" and those S Tier animations, ESPECIALLY Demon King Nobu's stage 3 animations.

That said, I can't justify the roll over Bride Nero when Summer Nobu wouldn't get much use when I already have Altjuna and Demon King Nobu's skill set is honestly pretty weak.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Loving Kagetora though. Unlike Nezha, she actually fits in my Arts-Crit teams too :verily
Yeah, it's a pure waifu pick. She's probably the worst 5 star in the game when she doesn't have an event related damage bonus backing her up but she looks so cool that it doesn't matter. She'll get a little better after her buff where she'll become an ok anti-divine damage dealer. She'll never be amazing.

That's sort of the Guda Guda style. Okita Alter is like that. She looks awesome and is fun to plug into a team but she's probably the worst Alter Ego servant

Which is fine. Part of the fun of this game for me is trying to use weird servants and make elaborate teams to use them effectively but it is what it is.:catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's funny too, like a lot of servants she's just a few little changes away from being amazing.

Like 1000 damage burn for 3 turns is too damn much for the servant with the lowest HP of all 5 stars. She should get the ability to heal from burn damage on her skill 3. That would fix it while keeping the fire theme.

Add to that an NP gain buff exclusive to buster cards. So she can work like Kiyohime Summer. Where to generate NP you use an Arts, Buster, Buster chain. She has the same high hit count anyway. Might as well use it.
 
Last edited:

Dream

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
20
Country
England
Skipping on the Di Vinci/Anni banners, will likely try going for Chen Gong via FPS. Summer is a total skip and the Las Vegas event i will go for Merlin, any spare SQ's/ST's will be used on BunnyToria to NP2 if not just the one copy. Summer Musashi would be to go after but i got her in JP around this time and tbh and there's someone who does what she does but better, that being Space Ishtar.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Spooked by Jack np2, fuck this game

At least Tell came home, so if Angry Robo man comes home I will have pretty much all 3*
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,652
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I wouldn't recommend rolling until after Anniversary arrives because the 10x summon becomes an 11x summon, still time to get First Hassan when the Anniversary update hits 👀
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I wouldn't recommend rolling until after Anniversary arrives because the 10x summon becomes an 11x summon, still time to get First Hassan when the Anniversary update hits 👀
Alreadg have him and grailed at 100, he is a god tier unit.

I do want Mori tho, I like 3* starts
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw how much FP yah guys have? I have 1,5 million and I dont know if thats a lot
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A modest 800k. Though a couple months back I burned 1.2 mil for embers because... I felt like it.

Took exactly as long as you would think it would. :darn
 

Ellenate

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
823
Reaction score
484
Age
33
Country
United States
295 FP :datass

Am i the only one who blew through the event? I blinked once and hit the time gate.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
40 Million QP here
Qp or Friend Points?

Its cause in case yah people dont know, next weekish we should be getting a bunch of new 1*-2* servants on the FP gacha.

One of then is Arash level, One can arts loop, Another is hot. All are cool
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Qp or Friend Points?

Its cause in case yah people dont know, next weekish we should be getting a bunch of new 1*-2* servants on the FP gacha.

One of then is Arash level, One can arts loop, Another is hot. All are cool
Eh, 1-2 stars usually don't light my fire. They were great when I was getting started years back but the lower stat-line is usually too much of burden to deal with these days. Even when the skills are great.

I used to consider FP nearly useless but at least now we've got those 5 star embers in there. Which are a nice alternative when you've got units to level and dread the idea of blowing up hands. I wish they had more units like the Angry Manjuu, I know that's not his name but it's close enough. Preferably ones that were actually good.

I feel like at the moment the best things you can get from FP are event CEs and those big embers.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,652
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Qp or Friend Points?

Its cause in case yah people dont know, next weekish we should be getting a bunch of new 1*-2* servants on the FP gacha.

One of then is Arash level, One can arts loop, Another is hot. All are cool
Oh I'm dumb, I read it as QP lmao.

FP I'm at like 1.2M
 
Top