- Joined
- May 4, 2020
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 20
- Country
-
I got Protea for my GSSR, got what i wanted
i figured i'd get at least one of the new fp servants but none... i guess my free daily summons will just have an extra layer of suspense.Got super lucky, got double alters of Arjuna and Okita! And it took about 400K to get all the new servants to NP5. Chen Gong was the first, and Salome was the last. Will probably roll for loli da Vinci when she's on rate up with Sitonai.

Aside from the free daily, I really don't make FP rolls. I think the only time I've done it outside of the daily was when I needed some extra mana prisms.i figured i'd get at least one of the new fp servants but none... i guess my free daily summons will just have an extra layer of suspense.
my friend points are almost always sub 10k (maybe i spend them too freely?)
I always did them as soon as I could (for Mana Prisms/ember) but ever since we got the reveal of these new servants I have been saving them up.i figured i'd get at least one of the new fp servants but none... i guess my free daily summons will just have an extra layer of suspense.
my friend points are almost always sub 10k (maybe i spend them too freely?)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Get her HP buffing skill to 10 ASAP, put her with a suport merlin, stall for a few turns, then laugh as she facetanks anything with 40k hpI got Protea for my GSSR, got what i wanted

BTW what CEs did yah all pick? I went with Jalter and Bradamente, though Quetz, Qin, and Salieri were very close. Had I gotten Altjuna I might´ve gotten his

Haven't picked yet - plan on getting Abby, but I'm split between Hokusai, Kiara, or Martha...BTW what CEs did yah all pick? I went with Jalter and Bradamente, though Quetz, Qin, and Salieri were very close. Had I gotten Altjuna I might´ve gotten his
Spend the moneyI... Shall resist
I will resist
I can do it
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I WON'T SPEND MY MONEY
Aaaa i want spend my money
![]()

Lady luck favors the stingy.Spend the money![]()

I wanted the 5th anniversary CE MLB, it took me 150SQ but it also netted me DaVinki. Haven't bought a pack to roll GSSR yet so we'll see what happens when I do in a couple of daysLady luck favors the stingy.
I should know... I just threw a random 30 quartz at the anniversary banner and you can guess the rest. I'm never ever going to have QP again am I? I should just accept that.![]()
In two minds about what to roll.
I np5d with the aniversary quartz, seemed like a good CEI wanted the 5th anniversary CE MLB, it took me 150SQ but it also netted me DaVinki. Haven't bought a pack to roll GSSR yet so we'll see what happens when I do in a couple of daysIn two minds about what to roll.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As long as it doesn´t sccrew up your basic livingI... Shall resist
I will resist
I can do it
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I WON'T SPEND MY MONEY
Aaaa i want spend my money
![]()