Games Fate/Grand Order

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Got super lucky, got double alters of Arjuna and Okita! And it took about 400K to get all the new servants to NP5. Chen Gong was the first, and Salome was the last. Will probably roll for loli da Vinci when she's on rate up with Sitonai.
 

Ellenate

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
823
Reaction score
484
Age
33
Country
United States
Got super lucky, got double alters of Arjuna and Okita! And it took about 400K to get all the new servants to NP5. Chen Gong was the first, and Salome was the last. Will probably roll for loli da Vinci when she's on rate up with Sitonai.
i figured i'd get at least one of the new fp servants but none... i guess my free daily summons will just have an extra layer of suspense. :fiesta

my friend points are almost always sub 10k (maybe i spend them too freely?)
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i figured i'd get at least one of the new fp servants but none... i guess my free daily summons will just have an extra layer of suspense. :fiesta

my friend points are almost always sub 10k (maybe i spend them too freely?)
Aside from the free daily, I really don't make FP rolls. I think the only time I've done it outside of the daily was when I needed some extra mana prisms.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
i figured i'd get at least one of the new fp servants but none... i guess my free daily summons will just have an extra layer of suspense. :fiesta

my friend points are almost always sub 10k (maybe i spend them too freely?)
I always did them as soon as I could (for Mana Prisms/ember) but ever since we got the reveal of these new servants I have been saving them up.

And with the bullshit idea wondrous gift of limited friend points units, I don' think I will ever go below 500k again, JUST IN CASE.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I got Protea for my GSSR, got what i wanted
Get her HP buffing skill to 10 ASAP, put her with a suport merlin, stall for a few turns, then laugh as she facetanks anything with 40k hp
 
Last edited:

Ellenate

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
823
Reaction score
484
Age
33
Country
United States
it's the event 3* ce's that get me- I once went 100k fp without one showing up. they only come to me if i use sq :feelsbadman
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
BTW what CEs did yah all pick? I went with Jalter and Bradamente, though Quetz, Qin, and Salieri were very close. Had I gotten Altjuna I might´ve gotten his
 

Ellenate

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
823
Reaction score
484
Age
33
Country
United States
BTW what CEs did yah all pick? I went with Jalter and Bradamente, though Quetz, Qin, and Salieri were very close. Had I gotten Altjuna I might´ve gotten his

wow, jalter's looks nice (...i would've picked it too; if i had her.)


abby & kiara :x3

was looking at skadi's but- don't care for the art.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fight on Asako! Fight on!
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
BTW what CEs did yah all pick? I went with Jalter and Bradamente, though Quetz, Qin, and Salieri were very close. Had I gotten Altjuna I might´ve gotten his
Haven't picked yet - plan on getting Abby, but I'm split between Hokusai, Kiara, or Martha...
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I went with Moedred and Martha.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Spend the money :kappa
Lady luck favors the stingy.

I should know... I just threw a random 30 quartz at the anniversary banner and you can guess the rest. I'm never ever going to have QP again am I? I should just accept that. :amuse
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lady luck favors the stingy.

I should know... I just threw a random 30 quartz at the anniversary banner and you can guess the rest. I'm never ever going to have QP again am I? I should just accept that. :amuse
I wanted the 5th anniversary CE MLB, it took me 150SQ but it also netted me DaVinki. Haven't bought a pack to roll GSSR yet so we'll see what happens when I do in a couple of days :lmao In two minds about what to roll.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I wanted the 5th anniversary CE MLB, it took me 150SQ but it also netted me DaVinki. Haven't bought a pack to roll GSSR yet so we'll see what happens when I do in a couple of days :lmao In two minds about what to roll.
I np5d with the aniversary quartz, seemed like a good CE
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I... Shall resist
I will resist
I can do it
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I WON'T SPEND MY MONEY



Aaaa i want spend my money :scry
As long as it doesn´t sccrew up your basic living

DEWEIT
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I really been enjoying Salome. Her personality wasn't what I was expecting, and I enjoy how she fights. Nice to have a berserker with regen and NP charge, but seven turns is too long...
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Manage to get Sitonai to NP2 and Valkyrie to NP5. No luck with loli da Vinci, will probably wait til her next rate up to try again.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Man, I love re-runs

Put all the CEs you already have on servant from the first arrow and its smooth sailing from there
 
Top