Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 216 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Added a poll.

For Tristan's Magic I hope it'll be the same or similar to Meliodas's unrevealed Magic. The fact that it hasn't been revealed annoyed me so it'd be nice to see it in action through his son.

Hard for me to imagine anyone having a Magic more versatile than Percival's. Even when I compare it to NNT characters there is nothing which comes to mind.

Besides Arthur of course's, but he is a reality warper.

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Added a poll.

For Tristan's Magic I hope it'll be the same or similar to Meliodas's unrevealed Magic. The fact that it hasn't been revealed revealed annoyed me so it'd be nice to see it in action through his son.

Hard for me to imagine anyone having a Magic more versatile than Percival's. Even when I compare it to NNT characters there is nothing which comes to mind.

Besides Arthur of course's, but he is a reality warper.
My knowledge of the Nephilim race is limited. I know that in the bible they are hybrids from angels and humans.
But i do know about the Nephalem from the Diablo series, which is more close to what Nakaba did with Tristan.
They are hybrids that originate from the angel Inarius and the demon Lilith, and they are the most powerful beings in the verse, to the point of being almost gods. At least they have that potential.
The strongest of the Nephalem in the story is so powerful that he can control and manipulate matter and space, and can destroy entire dimensions if fully unleashed. The Nepahlem are basically chaos, a union of dark and light. Truly a power befitting a knight of the Apocalypse.
Interested to see how far Tristan goes.

Whats also interesting, Nakaba did already some Diablo stuff with the archangel Mael. And even the story about the eternal conflict between angels and demons is kinda similar, only not as dark as the Diablo story. I wont be surprised if Nakaba actually takes his inspiration from that franchise. If so, Tristan has the potential to be op af, far beyond Mel and Eli.

Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I doubt the other Knights are going to have abilities that are the thematic opposites of their titles.
I really should've said thematically relevant rather than completely opposite.

While "Hope" isn't being weaponized directly, Percy's power is fueled by the concept. And I do believe that Nakaba will be juxtaposing Hope and Death in regards to Percival's character. Similar to how he did with the Sins and their Magic.

Like, I view Disaster as an extension of the idea of Sloth. It doesn't have any direct connotations, but the idea is that he's basically able to make something that's relatively inert or inactive, explode with activity.

When I say versatility, I more so mean from a narrative stand point. Abilities that can easily written in a bunch of different Shounen Battle situations. Aside from Gowther, who had to be nerfed as the series progressed, the Sins could basically be placed into any combat situation and the fight could be choreographed around their abilities in a fun way.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure protags are another example of what I mean versatile. Fun abilities that can be written around, no matter the confrontation.

As for Percy, no idea if he'll be a human or something more. We'll have to wait and see, but I'm thinking he might have an unknown element to his parentage. His level of power at his age seems a bit too much going by the humans we've seen.

That said, I do imagine Tristan and Lance will be physically more capable than Percy. Tristan definitely got sword training from his pops and Jericho (and the Lady of the Lake potentially) took care of Lance.

Definitely agree that balance/dynamic of the group is also important in thinking up their abilities.

I'm not sure if Tristan will have PoD as that will be rather similar to Percy's aura in terms of use. And I really hope he doesn't have anything related to Mel's unknown instant win magic. I think he'll lean more towards his Mom in magic. Mainly because, as I've explained with my theory, I think that would be juxtaposed with his potential role as Pestilence. He'll be a physical monster with a deceptively kind magic.

Lancelot is definitely leaning towards Ban. Nakaba will always have that tall, lanky, athletic character in his stories and I think Lance will follow suit. And I don't see him flying with that being in the cards. But, if he's War, then I don't see him having that tricky if an ability. I think he'll probably have the more straightforward power that leans offensive compared to his companions. But he'll probably use it in a tricky way. And if things are kept in line with the myth, he should probably be the most skilled fighter among the group.

And Famine? Yeah, no idea.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
All I wish for is no passive abilities like the DK's magic or the Commandments. It's blatantly clear that Nakaba doesn't know how to handle such powers and at some point in time they're just made entirely redundant.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Percival was headed toward Liones and Tristan is the prince of Liones in addition to being the son of the previous main character. It’s most likely him.My guess is definitely someone related to Meliodas.

Although it would be cool if it was Howzer, Guila and Gil sent investigate the chaos.

@Tristan @sobreno yeah maybe that might be an overkill but honestly that's the best ability he can inherit for now since DK's ability is inversion and Mel's signature attack being full counter so it should be on steroids lol

Either that ability or not we need these guys to have some broken haxxes and not just some flashy big blast attacks cause the supposed opponent this time itself is a busted dude
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yoo, are you one of those toxic borito haters?
Nah, for the most part I dislike it in silence and dont keep up with it.If others like it, they’re free to enjoy it.But I definitely don’t want that ability here. It sounds like new Sunshine

Undina

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
I'm a little late to the party, but that Q&A saying high-level ark spells can destroy souls as well as physical bodies is really interesting.

Remember how demons eating the souls of others and preventing reincarnation was seen as one of the most criminal things to do? Now the archangels and Bloody-Eli look even more evil LMFAO
Hmm, so the GC were the source of those shamanic elemental Spirits, lol...Don't mind me, just got a memory refresher on why a certain character from Shaman King still earns some hate...same reason as what Ark can do to souls...

Surprised that most people think it will be someone else from the previous work, did you guys discuss Nanashi? Only got to skim through the recent post pages so I'm not entirely sure if he was a more obscure option.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hmm, so the GC were the source of those shamanic elemental Spirits, lol...Don't mind me, just got a memory refresher on why a certain character from Shaman King still earns some hate...same reason as what Ark can do to souls...

Surprised that most people think it will be someone else from the previous work, did you guys discuss Nanashi? Only got to skim through the recent post pages so I'm not entirely sure if he was a more obscure option.
Nanashi should be Arthur's closest supporter alongside Merlin.

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Nanashi should be Arthur's closest supporter alongside Merlin.
If something's wrong in Camelot( well, something most definitely is wrong there) and Arthur and Merlin are not really in control of this situation, Nanashi would have a good reason to split from them for a while and help those who can fix the situation or, if Nanashi finds reasons to disagree with Arthur's current path, he would split indefinitely and, again, help the opposition if they deserve it and provide the challenges he used to chase after. Plus, Nanashi would automatically help innocents caught in the crossfire of far more powerful people fighting.
I'd like to see a new KoA as much as the next reader, or how far have some of the older characters have gotten in the meantime, but maybe it is someone who would be connected to both sides and able to shed a bit more light over what's going on in Camelot and why these knights are tormenting Britannia.

By the way, the demonic looking bird thing is the one named Darak?

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Today I present to you fine fellows a TED talk on the topic of "The final member of the Four Knights of the Apocalypse". It's a relatively long read so proceed with caution.

I was thinking about the identity of the 4th Knight of the Apocalypse recently. It's of course impossible to know exactly what Nakaba is planning, but there seem to be two distinct patterns with the other 3 Knights and it's likely that the final Knight will follow at least one of them. The first one, which I think has received more attention, is that Percival, Tristan and Lancelot are some of the most famous Knights of the Round Table in the Arthurian Legends. This fame extends to modern times as well, as can be seen from their Wikipedia pages listing all the various modern depictions of these characters. Looking at this pattern there are only a couple of other characters with similar levels of fame: Galahad, Gawain and arguably Mordred.

Out of these three, Gawain is the most likely option. Gawain is known for having the same power as Escanor, and Nakaba already teased the appearance of the next host of Sunshine in the sketches of the sequel back when it was first announced. We can be pretty much certain that he will have a major role in this series. There's also the fact that Nakaba seems to really like Gawain in particular, because he named the main character of his golf series after Gawain. However, you could also use this fact to argue that Gawain is not going to be a main character in this series, because Nakaba has already featured him prominently in a previous work. I don't think that's necessarily very meaningful though, because that particular series also featured a Lancelot in it and we know that didn't stop Lancelot from becoming a main character in this series.

Of the remaining two candidates, Mordred is probably the more likely option, but the problem with him is that he is one of the main antagonists in the legends. He might fit the pattern of being well known, but rather than being known for his heroic acts he's known for the opposite, so if anything he actually doesn't fit in with the other 3 Knights at all. There's also the problem of his age since he is Arthur's son and Arthur is so young that he may not have had kids until recently if at all. The final candidate, Galahad, would typically be the most obvious main character possible, but there are two obstacles for him here. The big one is that his role in the Legends in a way replaced Percival's role as the hero of the Holy Grail and that's obviously a huge issue since Percival is the most important main character in the sequel so we can't have another character overshadowing him. Another problem is that Nakaba has so far been quite faithful to the canonical parentage of the Knights and Galahad just so happens to be Lancelot's son. It's possible that very detail could have been the reason why Nakaba chose to use Percival rather than the more famous Galahad as the main character of the sequel, since they play a similar role but one comes with timeline issues while the other one does not.

The second pattern which seems to be present among the 4 Knights is that they are composed of a very diverse set of members, just like the Sins. Percival is a human at least according to Nakaba, Tristan is a nephilim or a half-demon half-goddess(technically half-demon, quarter-goddess and quarter-human) and Lancelot is a half-fairy half-human. Every major clan except for the giants have representation in the main team and it would really rub me the wrong if the giants were completely sidelined here especially after Nakaba already neglected them heavily in NNT. A more obscure detail is that each member seems to be connected to humanity in some way. Percival and Lancelot are obvious and Tristan is technically partly human as well, but more importantly humans are basically just a balanced mixture of light and darkness, which is what Tristan is all about. On paper he's a nephilim, but he shares the same notable attribute as humans. I think this detail is very relevant because the sequel has a heavy focus on Chaos and humans of course have a stronger affinity to Chaos than the other clans.

Looking at these details you could reason that the final Knight should be descended from both humans and giants. It just so happens that there is a character in the Arthurian legends called Galehaut who is a half-giant half-human and also of the Knights of the Round Table as well as a close friend of Lancelot. Interestingly, one of the databooks mentioned that what Matrona wants the most is to have kids with Zalpa, which seems like a probable setup to bring Galehaut into the story, be it as one of the 4 Knights or just as a side character. I mean what's even the point of the Zalpa romance otherwise? Speaking of Zalpa, one of the databooks revealed that he respects the dragon god, which is an entity that was never explained in any way in NNT. This recent reveal about the dragon handle part of the COED symbolizing the Chaos Dragon could be related to this previously mentioned dragon god. If Zalpa's kid inherits their father's religion or tribal customs then the dragon handle would make for a very fitting weapon for them. Meliodas at one point used the handle to manifest some sort of a ghostly dragon to intimidate Oslo, so it seems to have its own magic powers that were never really explored. A half-giant connected to the Chaos Dragon sounds pretty cool and I think someone like that could conceivably keep up with the other 4 Knights in terms of strength.

Leaving the race, background and powers aside, the major problem with Galehaut is that he is nowhere near as famous as the other 3 Knights. In fact he's so poorly known that people often think Galehaut is just a different spelling of the name Galahad. Of the two patterns present in the composition of the 4 Knights, he fits the racial makeup one perfectly but totally breaks the one involving their fame. Gawain is basically the opposite of that in that he's very famous, but just a human like Percival. Of course it's not like Tristan in the legends is a nephilim, so Nakaba could easily take some liberties with Gawain's race. He would probably have to ignore the fact that Gawain is usually Arthur's nephew, which doesn't really sound all that important to be fair. If Gawain was a half-giant half-human then perhaps that extra toughness might help him withstand the strain of Sunshine and thus avoid the same fate as Escanor.

Something worth addressing is that many people want King and Diane's kid to be the final member of the 4 Knights, but I think that's unlikely for a few reasons. The first one is that they are clearly less important than the children of the other Sins. The second to last chapter was basically dedicated to namedropping Tristan and Lancelot, and then Tristan got to be the star of the final chapter while Lancelot got his own one-shot. Meanwhile King and Diane's kid has not been shown at all or even named. It's pretty clear that there's some favoritism going on here. The second reason is that even though King and Diane's child is a half-giant, they are also a half-fairy and not in any way related to humans. That means their connection to Chaos isn't as strong and it would also mean that half of the 4 Knights would be fairies, which would give a disproportionate amount of importance to the fairy clan who are clearly not as relevant as humans. Lastly, rather than joining a human kingdom like the 4 Knights will probably end up doing, I think the child that represents the unification of the fairy clan and the giant clan would be better utilized as the central figure in some sort of a conflict involving the two clans.

In conclusion, Gawain is the most likely candidate to be the final member of the 4 Knights, but if Nakaba goes through with that then I really hope he makes Gawain into a half-giant because the giant clan deserves to have one representative among the main characters. If Nakaba decides to be faithful to the legends then Gawain might just be one of Arthur's closest allies in which case the final Knight would probably be Galehaut against all expectations. Mordred will most likely be a villain just like in almost every story about King Arthur. Galahad probably won't appear at all, although some sort of a time travel arc where he comes back from or where Percival travels to an apocalyptic Chaos future would be pretty cool. King and Diane's kid seems like a good way to explore the future of those two clans so I don't think they will join the main squad. Likewise Zeldris and Gelda's kid will do something similar with the demon and vampire clans, and perhaps Mael has a kid who will do the same thing with the goddess clan. Maybe Nakaba will even remember that the beastmen exist and throw them a bone, which actually sounds quite racist now that I think about it.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Tristan is a nephilim or a half-demon half-goddess(technically half-demon, quarter-goddess and quarter-human)
I have strong doubts regarding this point. PoD & Ark are opposite forces which cancel one another:

In principle, to say that Tristan is "half" demon & "quarter" goddess contradicts with his existence as a Nephilim, because Darkness will be far stronger than Light within him and thus cancelling it once and for all. The only possible state of affairs where Darkness & Light can co-exist within him is when they are in a perfect equality and balance. The "human" part of him is "neutral", so it will have no real effect once the balance between PoD & Ark is broken. Also the fact that the prophecy mentioned him having both Evilness & Holiness in his eyes makes it pretty clear that the Darkness & Light within him are equal.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I have strong doubts regarding this point. PoD & Ark are opposite forces which cancel one another:

In principle, to say that Tristan is "half" demon & "quarter" goddess contradicts with his existence as a Nephilim, because Darkness will be far stronger than Light within him and thus cancelling it once and for all. The only possible state of affairs where Darkness & Light can co-exist within him is when they are in a perfect equality and balance. The "human" part of him is "neutral", so it will have no real effect once the balance between PoD & Ark is broken. Also the fact that the prophecy mentioned him having both Evilness & Holiness in his eyes makes it pretty clear that the Darkness & Light within him are equal.
If light and darkness are opposite forces which cancel one another and consequently cannot exist in a state of harmony in somebody

Then please explain how Chaos, an entity composed of both light and darkness even exists, because Arthur is perfectly fine despite being human and having both light and darkness inside him lmao

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
If light and darkness are opposite forces which cancel one another and consequently cannot exist in a state of harmony in somebody

Then please explain how Chaos, an entity composed of both light and darkness even exists, because Arthur is perfectly fine despite being human and having both light and darkness inside him lmao
You misunderstood my post (sorry if I wasn't clear enough :amuse).
I never said that Darkness & Light cannot co-exist in an entity or somebody. What I said is that that co-existence has a condition, which is the balance & equality between those two opposite forces, because if said forces aren't equal within someone (Tristan / Chaos) the stronger force will eventually eradicate the other.

Last edited:

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Technically speaking, he is quarter Human, which means he is more Demon than he is Human or Goddess.

That, however, will probably be overlooked by Nakaba. Since we already know that Evilness and Holiness are half and half, represented by his eyes.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Today I present to you fine fellows a TED talk on the topic of "The final member of the Four Knights of the Apocalypse". It's a relatively long read so proceed with caution.

Something worth addressing is that many people want King and Diane's kid to be the final member of the 4 Knights, but I think that's unlikely for a few reasons. The first one is that they are clearly less important than the children of the other Sins. The second to last chapter was basically dedicated to namedropping Tristan and Lancelot, and then Tristan got to be the star of the final chapter while Lancelot got his own one-shot. Meanwhile King and Diane's kid has not been shown at all or even named. It's pretty clear that there's some favoritism going on here. The second reason is that even though King and Diane's child is a half-giant, they are also a half-fairy and not in any way related to humans. That means their connection to Chaos isn't as strong and it would also mean that half of the 4 Knights would be fairies, which would give a disproportionate amount of importance to the fairy clan who are clearly not as relevant as humans. Lastly, rather than joining a human kingdom like the 4 Knights will probably end up doing, I think the child that represents the unification of the fairy clan and the giant clan would be better utilized as the central figure in some sort of a conflict involving the two clans.
I offer but one retort...

We already suffering enough as it is. Just let us have the hope at least.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
It seems like Sir Bors as possible character is really underestimated (or maybe people didn't read about him enough), who was also a key character on Percival's story and Legend... Holy Grail, you know.

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

I was thinking about the identity of the 4th Knight of the Apocalypse recently. It's of course impossible to know exactly what Nakaba is planning, but there seem to be two distinct patterns with the other 3 Knights and it's likely that the final Knight will follow at least one of them. The first one, which I think has received more attention, is that Percival, Tristan and Lancelot are some of the most famous Knights of the Round Table in the Arthurian Legends. This fame extends to modern times as well, as can be seen from their Wikipedia pages listing all the various modern depictions of these characters. Looking at this pattern there are only a couple of other characters with similar levels of fame: Galahad, Gawain and arguably Mordred.

Out of these three, Gawain is the most likely option. Gawain is known for having the same power as Escanor, and Nakaba already teased the appearance of the next host of Sunshine in the sketches of the sequel back when it was first announced. We can be pretty much certain that he will have a major role in this series. There's also the fact that Nakaba seems to really like Gawain in particular, because he named the main character of his golf series after Gawain. However, you could also use this fact to argue that Gawain is not going to be a main character in this series, because Nakaba has already featured him prominently in a previous work. I don't think that's necessarily very meaningful though, because that particular series also featured a Lancelot in it and we know that didn't stop Lancelot from becoming a main character in this series.

Of the remaining two candidates, Mordred is probably the more likely option, but the problem with him is that he is one of the main antagonists in the legends. He might fit the pattern of being well known, but rather than being known for his heroic acts he's known for the opposite, so if anything he actually doesn't fit in with the other 3 Knights at all. There's also the problem of his age since he is Arthur's son and Arthur is so young that he may not have had kids until recently if at all. The final candidate, Galahad, would typically be the most obvious main character possible, but there are two obstacles for him here. The big one is that his role in the Legends in a way replaced Percival's role as the hero of the Holy Grail and that's obviously a huge issue since Percival is the most important main character in the sequel so we can't have another character overshadowing him. Another problem is that Nakaba has so far been quite faithful to the canonical parentage of the Knights and Galahad just so happens to be Lancelot's son. It's possible that very detail could have been the reason why Nakaba chose to use Percival rather than the more famous Galahad as the main character of the sequel, since they play a similar role but one comes with timeline issues while the other one does not.

The second pattern which seems to be present among the 4 Knights is that they are composed of a very diverse set of members, just like the Sins. Percival is a human at least according to Nakaba, Tristan is a nephilim or a half-demon half-goddess(technically half-demon, quarter-goddess and quarter-human) and Lancelot is a half-fairy half-human. Every major clan except for the giants have representation in the main team and it would really rub me the wrong if the giants were completely sidelined here especially after Nakaba already neglected them heavily in NNT. A more obscure detail is that each member seems to be connected to humanity in some way. Percival and Lancelot are obvious and Tristan is technically partly human as well, but more importantly humans are basically just a balanced mixture of light and darkness, which is what Tristan is all about. On paper he's a nephilim, but he shares the same notable attribute as humans. I think this detail is very relevant because the sequel has a heavy focus on Chaos and humans of course have a stronger affinity to Chaos than the other clans.

Looking at these details you could reason that the final Knight should be descended from both humans and giants. It just so happens that there is a character in the Arthurian legends called Galehaut who is a half-giant half-human and also of the Knights of the Round Table as well as a close friend of Lancelot. Interestingly, one of the databooks mentioned that what Matrona wants the most is to have kids with Zalpa, which seems like a probable setup to bring Galehaut into the story, be it as one of the 4 Knights or just as a side character. I mean what's even the point of the Zalpa romance otherwise? Speaking of Zalpa, one of the databooks revealed that he respects the dragon god, which is an entity that was never explained in any way in NNT. This recent reveal about the dragon handle part of the COED symbolizing the Chaos Dragon could be related to this previously mentioned dragon god. If Zalpa's kid inherits their father's religion or tribal customs then the dragon handle would make for a very fitting weapon for them. Meliodas at one point used the handle to manifest some sort of a ghostly dragon to intimidate Oslo, so it seems to have its own magic powers that were never really explored. A half-giant connected to the Chaos Dragon sounds pretty cool and I think someone like that could conceivably keep up with the other 4 Knights in terms of strength.

Leaving the race, background and powers aside, the major problem with Galehaut is that he is nowhere near as famous as the other 3 Knights. In fact he's so poorly known that people often think Galehaut is just a different spelling of the name Galahad. Of the two patterns present in the composition of the 4 Knights, he fits the racial makeup one perfectly but totally breaks the one involving their fame. Gawain is basically the opposite of that in that he's very famous, but just a human like Percival. Of course it's not like Tristan in the legends is a nephilim, so Nakaba could easily take some liberties with Gawain's race. He would probably have to ignore the fact that Gawain is usually Arthur's nephew, which doesn't really sound all that important to be fair. If Gawain was a half-giant half-human then perhaps that extra toughness might help him withstand the strain of Sunshine and thus avoid the same fate as Escanor.

In conclusion, Gawain is the most likely candidate to be the final member of the 4 Knights, but if Nakaba goes through with that then I really hope he makes Gawain into a half-giant because the giant clan deserves to have one representative among the main characters. If Nakaba decides to be faithful to the legends then Gawain might just be one of Arthur's closest allies in which case the final Knight would probably be Galehaut against all expectations. Mordred will most likely be a villain just like in almost every story about King Arthur. Galahad probably won't appear at all, although some sort of a time travel arc where he comes back from or where Percival travels to an apocalyptic Chaos future would be pretty cool. King and Diane's kid seems like a good way to explore the future of those two clans so I don't think they will join the main squad. Likewise Zeldris and Gelda's kid will do something similar with the demon and vampire clans, and perhaps Mael has a kid who will do the same thing with the goddess clan. Maybe Nakaba will even remember that the beastmen exist and throw them a bone, which actually sounds quite racist now that I think about it.
I was told about your post, and because I found it really interesting, I decided to mention some elements mostly from the actual legend I know about. I don't have the intention of theorizing much about the manga itself though.

I'll start by a manga related fact lol:
Escanor was a human, but his sacred treasure Rhitta was made using giant technology and the one who made it was a giant master craftsman. This may lead to more revelation on why Dabuzu knew how to make something that could respond to the grace and who used it before Escanor.

Now about the Arthurian legend itself. There are several factors in the downfall of Camelot. Arthur himself took the first step towards that end by impregnating his own sister. This way Mordred was born. Then it was Merlin who suggested Arthur should kill qll the babies born on the same day as Mordred to get rid of him.
Another important event that set the stage for the downfall of Camelot was the search for the Holy Grail which permanently affected Arthur's court.
Those who had a very prominent role in that event were Percival, Bors, and Galahad. As @Redworld96 has already mentioned, Bors is a prominent knight when it comes tk the holy grail, and as a relative of Lancelot, he was involved in some of the endgame events. However, Percival and Lancelot pretty much cover everything relating to the grail or future struggles and Bors is more like a supporting character than a distinct hero. Galahad is the ideal knight for this purpose, but as you said, there would be timeline and parenting issues that makes it hard to use him as the MC.
Lancelot is another knight to have a huge role in fall of Arthur. His relationship with Arthur's wife led to a series of event that caused the knights of the round table to split and declare war to each other, and Gawain was the one whose mistakes during that time paved the way for Mordred to commit treason against Arthur and usurp his throne.

This is thus a list of people/events that had a very prominent role in the events of Arthurian apocalypse!

1. Arthur
2. Merlin
3. The search for the holy grail, the representative for this one here is Percival
4. Lancelot
5. Gawain
6. Mordred

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Hey what if Holy Grail would be an power to oppose that of the powers of Chaos Arthur

I mean I think these 4 knights won't just individually or as a group be a threat Arthur (they might be but not much) but their actual purpose is to use their powers and bring forth the Holy Grail which shall contain powers to dethron Arthur!?

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
However, Percival and Lancelot pretty much cover everything relating to the grail or future struggles and Bors is more like a supporting character than a distinct hero

About that:

A friend shared to me the book "Arthur's death" which tells almost all the knights' aventures, Holy Grail included, and actually Lancelot always failed when it comes to find it, he tried several times but he was just not worthy. Only 3 persons were chosen because Percival, Bors and Galahad where the only knights of the Round Table "whose hearts were to be affirmed in humility and patience".
"The only 3 pure knights", according to the book. Bors and Percival experimented together that famous adventure, along with Galahand. And at the end, only Bors is the one knight of the three to survive and return to Arthur. Bors was also distinc hero on its own anyway, I've read few chapters of him and he was a knight with principles and always helping those in need. And very kind since he helped and supported his cousin Lancelot with all the drama he had with the Queen Guinevere.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
It seems like Sir Bors as possible character is really underestimated (or maybe people didn't read about him enough), who was also a key character on Percival's story and Legend... Holy Grail, you know.
Sir Bors has a big chance to be one of King & Diane's children, since he's the most famous cousin of Sir Lancelot (the other one being his brother Lionel). He could also be the 4th KoA, who knows?

Speaking of the knights of the round table, there is also Sir Lamorak, whom Sir Thomas Malory (Author of Le Morte D'Arthur) referred to as King Arthur's third best knight

He is also a brother of Percival, and might be the one Ironside meant when he said:

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Sir Bors has a big chance to be one of King & Diane's children, since he's the most famous cousin of Sir Lancelot (the other one being his brother Lionel).
Yeah, not to mention that last month Nakaba alluded siblings inside the Legend of Arthur when he started talking about their kid appearing on the sequel. Bors and Lionel have definitely the most % to be their offspring, they're Ban and Elaine's nephews on the legend after all, and Bors is one of the mayor knights of the RT while also having an important story with Percival and Lancelot (this last one says Bors is his favourite cousin).