Games Fate/Grand Order

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got 2.8M. Been waiting for the new FP servents to spend it.
 

Dream

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
20
Country
England
FP at just under 100,000
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Eh, 1-2 stars usually don't light my fire. They were great when I was getting started years back but the lower stat-line is usually too much of burden to deal with these days. Even when the skills are great.

I used to consider FP nearly useless but at least now we've got those 5 star embers in there. Which are a nice alternative when you've got units to level and dread the idea of blowing up hands. I wish they had more units like the Angry Manjuu, I know that's not his name but it's close enough. Preferably ones that were actually good.

I feel like at the moment the best things you can get from FP are event CEs and those big embers.
Bro did you see Salome?
Also at the very list Chen Gong is very good (the one I said its arash level) and due to his unique NP he makes the cut for a lot of setup teams
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,515
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bro did you see Salome?
Also at the very list Chen Gong is very good (the one I said its arash level) and due to his unique NP he makes the cut for a lot of setup teams
I've seen all of them.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I really want Chen Gong just so I can do some of those solo battles.

Also, I really enjoy Jalter going full chuunibyou...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yey, Mori acquired with my 50-day bonus quartz! Really wish we got a costume with no helmet but with 3rd ascension armor.

Friendly reminder people, that since we are loved by DW, that next year we will have a LIMITED FRIEND POINT UNIT, so unless yah really need the new servants at NP 5 right now, save some of your FP for said servant.

Its
Nobukatsu. And he actually is a good suport for 10.000.000 damage strategies, SPECIALLY if you guys got Avenger Nobu, as he can buff the dmg of Nobunaga servants
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're always so fast with the story chapters Kato. I'm only on like act 3. :heh
I do enjoy reading the stories of the main chapters of the game, I can't really wait
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh yeah, I don´t know who really asked this, but one wellfare servant has come back to the game in JP server, trough Rare Prims

Saber Lily

Currently no other has been released that way, but it does look like the pandemic+some stuff made the management of the game slip up last year
 

Dream

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
20
Country
England
so x2 multi's and 10 tickets
Altera Spook
Cas Gil
Some CE's
and i got King Hassan
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
so x2 multi's and 10 tickets
Altera Spook
Cas Gil
Some CE's
and i got King Hassan
Congrats on one of the best fucking units in the game.
If you are unsure if you want to raise him now, I have a lv 100 one avaliable as a suport
 

Dream

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
20
Country
England
Congrats on one of the best fucking units in the game.
If you are unsure if you want to raise him now, I have a lv 100 one avaliable as a suport
Thanks and he's one of the few servants i am considering grailing. just dont know which command codes to put on him.
whats your NA ID?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thanks and he's one of the few servants i am considering grailing. just dont know which command codes to put on him.
whats your NA ID?
336 068 603

And Maou Nobu came with the first ticket of the 5 monthly ones

YEAAAAAAAH
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


A demonstration of big nobuvenger numbers that are enabled with next year limited FP servant

According in comments the total is around 3 million damage
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,515
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


A demonstration of big nobuvenger numbers that are enabled with next year limited FP servant

According in comments the total is around 3 million damage
And Merlin and Himiko. That is a cool showcase though. For those who don't know. Nobukatsu's main thing is to turn Nobus into crit servants. Giving star absorb and an 100% crit damage bonus along with a bit of NP charge and buster damage on the self sacrifice NP. Which you can do with Avenger Nobu.

Problem is there are two other Nobu's you can do with and both are arguably better at it than she is. Archer Nobu in particular already has the crit kit to stack on top of it. And Berserker Nobu is a Berserker. How much damage would they have done under those conditions? I mean, you can make Nobu work, and I will because she looks cool, but practically speaking... she is what she is.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
And Merlin and Himiko. That is a cool showcase though. For those who don't know. Nobukatsu's main thing is to turn Nobus into crit servants. Giving star absorb and an 100% crit damage bonus along with a bit of NP charge and buster damage on the self sacrifice NP. Which you can do with Avenger Nobu.

Problem is there are two other Nobu's you can do with and both are arguably better at it than she is. Archer Nobu in particular already has the crit kit to stack on top of it. And Berserker Nobu is a Berserker. How much damage would they have done under those conditions? I mean, you can make Nobu work, and I will because she looks cool, but practically speaking... she is what she is.
Oh yeah, ofc.

Im just saying this so people know she can do dmg in certain conditions.

Double katsu or double merlin (depends on what you have, assuming yall getting katsu) already means she can do over 500k

Oh, and small heads up, but just like Siegfried had his ONE moment to shine in Camelot, against Lantoria, Maou Nobu will have hers soon...
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,515
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh yeah, ofc.

Im just saying this so people know she can do dmg in certain conditions.

Double katsu or double merlin (depends on what you have, assuming yall getting katsu) already means she can do over 500k

Oh, and small heads up, but just like Siegfried had his ONE moment to shine in Camelot, against Lantoria, Maou Nobu will have hers soon...
She'll always look cool. And that's all that really matters. :amuse
 

Dream

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
20
Country
England
which GSSR banner are you going for, everyone?

Knights or Cavalry
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,515
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm going Knights.

I always decide based on the odds of getting a hero I really want. In the Knight banner. Nero Bride, Bene, Musashi, Shiki, Tamamo Summer, and Houkusai. 7 total.

For the Cavalry Banner there are only 4 that I would really want. Maidtoria, Nero Summer, Murasaki, and Melt.

What are you going with?
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not sure which one I'm gonna go for. I pretty much have all the SSRs I want, don't don't have that reason to roll. Instead, I just I'll aim for raising NP, and in that case, probably will go for Cavaly, since I have more NP1 of them.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Im so happy with Hokusai!!
Always liked her and having a AoE foreinger is alwags great

With maou for buster and hokusai for arts im happy

So happy I threw all the bonus quartz at da vinci banner
And came away with 0 servants like lasy aniversary XD
 

Ellenate

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
823
Reaction score
484
Age
33
Country
United States
Got everything, I got everything.
I cannot complain, I cannot.
I don't even know how much sq I really made, I forgot, it's a lot.

Fuck that, never mind what I got-


might throw some tickets at anni banner just for the thrill of it. :datass
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Aroubd 450k FP to get everyone new to np 5

Salome was the last to come home

While not a fan of her design, I like arts, and thats why I tried Da Vinci.

Still, making a team witg Maou and Hokusai, while not synergetic, is so coooool thematically and visually: water and fire, alien and demon.
 
Top