- Joined
- Apr 13, 2020
- Messages
- 110
- Reaction score
- 47
- Age
- 27
- Country
-
Oh I saw that over 2 years ago and I don't recall where. We can forget it if you want.Inconsistencies happen. However, you did say you remember Mashima directly apologizing for some things. I can't find those.
Yeah, good point. However it shouldn't take as long as with Natsu and Gray since Ajeel would quickly overwhelm Mard's usual techniques, making him get serious more quickly, but also triggering his main weakness: Mard would be too surprized to react! What I think would happen is that Mard would get so surprized that even in Etherious form, he'd barely fight back, then Ajeel would grab him and purposely prolong his pain to make him beg like with Erza... which would be a perfect opportunity to cast MM, then the final outcome is debatable.I do but I highly doubt MG would go for MM right away. By the time he wants to use it, I think he'll be done.
Same goes for Ajeel. I'm willing to say Ajeel is faster than BASE Mard even without Sand World, but Etherious Form makes Mard faster and allows him to fly, that's what makes me uncertain when we purely compare PHYSICAL speed (magically-enhanced speed should be crippled by MM's fog).Yea but in this case, it's a 1v1 and not a team battle.
Do you think if Natsu used that same attack against MG but this time after his 1 year training, he'd win?
With the same DF boost (which I'd consider twice stronger than Erza even with her element advantage), probably, but definitely not in his Base.
Ok, I wasn't sure if he was in his Base or not for that, but I just verified and he indeed was. I'm not 100% sure it'd 1-shot Tenrou Gildarts, because while it 1-shotted Bluenote 8 years later, Bluenote doesn't have any defensive spell, while Gildarts does and can throw attacks to weaken spells since Crush has "anti magic" properties. But I don't deny it'd hurt him a lot, plus it'd 1-shot Base Hades since Hades didn't show strong defensive spells (though seeing how he's been studying magic for 100 years, I always wondered if he KNEW spells similar to Makarov's 3 Pillar Gods, but didn't WANT to use them due to his overconfidence in his heart's protection) but he'd get back up with his heart, and Base Mard should get hurt but still be able to fight, while Etherious Mard should tank it. This is all MY opinion, you have the right to disagree.Base. I was referring to the roar Natsu used against Bluenote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'd personally put Bluenote on the same tier as Laxus, who lost to Base Hades even though Amaterasu 100 was restricted due to the proximity of Hades' heart.Really? Because Gildarts was on a separate tier than Bluenote who Hades hyped up. Only reason Bluenote did damage was because of Azuma. I believe Gildarts is in that tier and that Hades > MG.
If Base Hades fought Gildarts the same way he fought Laxus, he'd lose, but if you look at how he fought Makarov, then I'd say he has a better chance since an A100 seems very dangerous even for Gildarts (though casting it would be complicated since Gildarts can Crush seals), though with the Devil Eye and Nemesis demons, he should keep Gildarts busy enough to cast an A100 without any interruption.
As for Mard, he has better defenses and speed than Hades, to the point even Gildarts would have difficulties hurting him, but the same goes for Mard's Thorns being easy to Crush, so the fight would be close and last VERY long if Mard stays in his Base, but his Etherious Form allowing him to cast MM should make the difference.
I haven't read all of his stories yet, I JUST received a nice collection. I'd say my favorite so far is The Nameless City, but I'm only halfway done reading everything!I do and great. Do you enjoy a certain story of his more than others?