Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7
Nothing. Nothing happened...thats the problem I just wanted to have my thread to be like the mods thread...but i guess that not gonna happen at the moment.
Ah, you have an ask me thread right zwivix, im going to drop by there too next time.
Well, looks like everyone's gearin' up for the Idol contest. And i've talked one of my friend into recording my singing the next time we go to a karaoke club.
I've been sleeping all day on Saturday and Sunday, well not all day. i left my place to to hangout with my friends in both afternoon and i did teach too. Hmm...
Oh well, i've slept for a week now!

Yaay!! You're going to do the record ichi?

You did teach ichi? What did you teach ichi?
hello people
Hello too ducky!
helloooooo everyone
what a fun weekend, my cousin got married yesterday! so that was fun, hanging out with all my cousins and plenty of people I didn't know but were cool anyway
but now....I have so much work to do

oh well
Cool!! You went to the wedding party PY.

I bet it is so much fun to meet and hang out with so many people.
And good luck with your work PY! ^^
Thanks!!! I will post pictures as soon as I move in next month. It is just AMAZING the view. Also, we are right across from the state fair grounds which is only used once a year but now I can go to the state fair on foot without having to pay for parking and stuff! YAY! ^_^ (They also do the fireworks at the fairgrounds so the landlords were telling us that if you sit in the yard , you have the best view of the fireworks!

)
Cool!! I can't wait to see the pic nee~chan.

You're so lucky to be able to go to the fair without paying for parking and stuff nee~chan.

Cool!! Fireworks!!

I bet it'll be so much fun watching fireworks with your husband while eating something nice in the yard.
Velvet nee~chan, was your weekend nice?
Yup, my weekend is so nice nee~chan.

Thanks for asking.

I spent my weekend go hang out with my friends and go to some place to do some window shopping.

How bout you nee~chan?? How was your weekend?
Anyway, YAY!!!! I so wanna hear you sing. I am stil trying to figure out how I am going to record mine but I will figure something out. This is so fun.
You're going to do the recording too nee~chan?

Yaay! I can't wait to hear you singing! ^^
Hello! Nice to meet you. People here are cool (and really random

) so have fun and post lots!

Yeah, people here is indeed cool and random.

Hey... what's wrong with married life? Married life is great!

I have been married since I was 21.
Is it?

Woow you have been married since 21 nee~chan? So young.
what the MH idol contest..?
It's kind of singing and dancing contest here in MH.

So you should join us too ducky.

It'll be so much fun.
hey Zwivix nice to meet you
i dont think sitting in the audience is that bad..you can hold up cool posters..and cheer..im pretty good at that and i like making people smile so ya either way im happy
Try to perform too ducky! ^^ I want to hear you singing and see you dancing too ducky.
@ Epul : What are you going to sing for the MH idol epul?

Or are you going to do the haruhi dance??
Work sucks >.> Except that I made $166 last night in tips =D
Woow 166$ for tips! Cool LH! ^^ Maybe i should try to become a waiter too.
choking concierto? hold on. i have to eat something so that i can't choke first!

Lilium= the judge that can't sing!!

I want to see the choking concierto lil!

Well you should do the choking concierto too lil.
oh, and no way in hell im gunna be the first to sing or dance. holy hell, i hate being in front of a camera enough as it is.
Well i don't think you'll be the first to sing or dance since ichi is the one opening the MH idol.
