Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I'm a busser (I clear and reset tables in a restaurant, along with 40million other things)
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Good luck with it kluzman! :amuse Can't wait to see everyone sing. ^^
kluzman joining too? :gigglebunny more people! yay!

:XD Yeah! Go go go lil!! "XD

I wanna hear it lil!! :XD
a fan already! :XD :lol

choking concierto? hold on. i have to eat something so that i can't choke first! :XD
Lilium= the judge that can't sing!!

Hey Pirate! I need your help...Can you start up my thread again...I'm alone....I get scared when im alone! :darn
i forgot you had a thread zwivix! i'll stop by too! too bad you aren't there went i'm usually online :(

hello people :D
welcome ducky!!
hang out with us crazy people and have a fun time here at MH!
COOL!!!! :gigglebunny Ichi... can I start calling you Ichi-nii? (It reminds me of Ichigo in Bleach. :XD)
but he's ichimaru! (also from bleach) :XD right oki?
hey! i remembered your other nickname! :XD

what the MH idol contest..?
basically like american idol! :gigglebunny *i'm one of the judges!*
 

avalon26

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hey Lil, are you in High school or college?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

i'm a junior in highschool... :oh why?
see the age *points below avatar*

what do i sound like? :XD
 

avalon26

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

it's just that right now I'm very confused between school systems...
when it's your birthday?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

hey Zwivix nice to meet you :)
i dont think sitting in the audience is that bad..you can hold up cool posters..and cheer..im pretty good at that and i like making people smile so ya either way im happy :amuse :woo
Well what ever makes you happy makes me happy! :lovebunny

Work sucks >.> Except that I made $166 last night in tips =D
Wow :err maybe i should quit my job and become a waiter...

you should listen to DKM - Never Alone jst cause you wrote that :D
What I wrote that...what you talkin about. Let me listen to that hope its on YouTube!

i'm a junior in highschool... :oh why?
see the age *points below avatar*

what do i sound like? :XD
Well since most of us on here are in college or almost out of high school we assume that everyone is the same. But i guess you can take it as a compliment that we think your so mature :thumbs
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

it's just that right now I'm very confused between school systems...
when it's your birthday?
junior in HS that's 11th grade. i'm 16 right now but i'm turning 17 this december though... :)

Well since most of us on here are in college or almost out of high school we assume that everyone is the same. But i guess you can take it as a compliment that we think your so mature :thumbs
aww! thanks! :hug

i'm mature?... :rofl
 

avalon26

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

According to my school system, I'm still in high school... zwivix... i guess you know the "preparatoria", right?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

junior in HS that's 11th grade. i'm 16 right now but i'm turning 17 this december though... :)



aww! thanks! :hug

i'm mature?... :rofl
Oh cool well Happy earyl B-Day!!!!

And yes you seem mature, didnt notice you were 16 till I looked today...

According to my school system, I'm still in high school... zwivix... i guess you know the "preparatoria", right?

Oh your still en la prepa...yea I know the whole school system in Mexico even if i never went to school in Mexico.

How do you start every day in school, casue my little cousins who live in Mexico do some song things like the national anthem. Do you do that to?
 

avalon26

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

nah... i stopped that in secundaria, which if I'm right it's like the first half of high school, right?
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

lil's mature? :blink :p j/k so, wut'd i miss, people? i've been kinda busy the last few nights, so im sorry i havnt posted.

zwi and yass, stop flirtin' with lil :notrust

:p



lady h, if your a busser and getting tips, does that mean you guys pool your tips or something? or is it like a cafe or buffet, or something like that with no waitresses?

oh, and no way in hell im gunna be the first to sing or dance. holy hell, i hate being in front of a camera enough as it is.
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Nothing. Nothing happened...thats the problem I just wanted to have my thread to be like the mods thread...but i guess that not gonna happen at the moment.
Ah, you have an ask me thread right zwivix, im going to drop by there too next time. :amuse

Well, looks like everyone's gearin' up for the Idol contest. And i've talked one of my friend into recording my singing the next time we go to a karaoke club. :XD

I've been sleeping all day on Saturday and Sunday, well not all day. i left my place to to hangout with my friends in both afternoon and i did teach too. Hmm...
Oh well, i've slept for a week now! :D
:XD Yaay!! You're going to do the record ichi? :amuse You did teach ichi? What did you teach ichi? :amuse

hello people :D
Hello too ducky! :gigglebunny

helloooooo everyone :amuse

what a fun weekend, my cousin got married yesterday! so that was fun, hanging out with all my cousins and plenty of people I didn't know but were cool anyway :XD

but now....I have so much work to do :darn oh well :amuse
Cool!! You went to the wedding party PY. :amuse I bet it is so much fun to meet and hang out with so many people. :amuse
And good luck with your work PY! ^^

Thanks!!! I will post pictures as soon as I move in next month. It is just AMAZING the view. Also, we are right across from the state fair grounds which is only used once a year but now I can go to the state fair on foot without having to pay for parking and stuff! YAY! ^_^ (They also do the fireworks at the fairgrounds so the landlords were telling us that if you sit in the yard , you have the best view of the fireworks! :clap2)
Cool!! I can't wait to see the pic nee~chan. :amuse :XD You're so lucky to be able to go to the fair without paying for parking and stuff nee~chan. :amuse Cool!! Fireworks!! :gigglebunny I bet it'll be so much fun watching fireworks with your husband while eating something nice in the yard. :amuse

Velvet nee~chan, was your weekend nice?
Yup, my weekend is so nice nee~chan. :amuse Thanks for asking. :amuse I spent my weekend go hang out with my friends and go to some place to do some window shopping. :amuse How bout you nee~chan?? How was your weekend? :amuse

Anyway, YAY!!!! I so wanna hear you sing. I am stil trying to figure out how I am going to record mine but I will figure something out. This is so fun.
You're going to do the recording too nee~chan? :amuse Yaay! I can't wait to hear you singing! ^^

Hello! Nice to meet you. People here are cool (and really random :sweat) so have fun and post lots!
:XD Yeah, people here is indeed cool and random. :XD

:D Hey... what's wrong with married life? Married life is great! :amuse I have been married since I was 21. :XD
Is it? :blink Woow you have been married since 21 nee~chan? So young. :amuse

what the MH idol contest..?
It's kind of singing and dancing contest here in MH. :amuse So you should join us too ducky. :amuse It'll be so much fun. :amuse

hey Zwivix nice to meet you :)
i dont think sitting in the audience is that bad..you can hold up cool posters..and cheer..im pretty good at that and i like making people smile so ya either way im happy :amuse :woo
Try to perform too ducky! ^^ I want to hear you singing and see you dancing too ducky. :amuse

@ Epul : What are you going to sing for the MH idol epul? :amuse Or are you going to do the haruhi dance??

Work sucks >.> Except that I made $166 last night in tips =D
Woow 166$ for tips! Cool LH! ^^ Maybe i should try to become a waiter too. :p

choking concierto? hold on. i have to eat something so that i can't choke first! :XD
Lilium= the judge that can't sing!!
:XD I want to see the choking concierto lil! :XD Well you should do the choking concierto too lil. :XD

oh, and no way in hell im gunna be the first to sing or dance. holy hell, i hate being in front of a camera enough as it is.
Well i don't think you'll be the first to sing or dance since ichi is the one opening the MH idol. :XD
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

@velvet: yeah right. and ichi all out for this contest :XD

So how's your MH contest prepartion guys? *make some new pom-pom* and quick question, who's the judges? are we call simon cowell as Guest judge? coz we already have paula abdul wannabe :jk (P.S for PY: you know who it is right? :jk)
 
Last edited:

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

but he's ichimaru! (also from bleach) :XD right oki?
Yeah, I know Ichi is Ichimaru but I think Gin is really creepy so... Ichi-nii is better. (This way he keeps his name and I put a cute slant on it. :kukuku)

*happy sigh* I have the next two days off of work. WOOT! I am all happy. I love my new job but I have to do some things around the house to get ready for the move so this is good. :amuse (Also, I have time to play on MH! YAY!!)
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

@velvet: yeah right. and ichi all out for this contest :XD

So how's your MH contest prepartion guys? *make some new pom-pom* and quick question, who's the judges? are we call simon cowell as Guest judge? coz we already have paula abdul wannabe :jk (P.S for PY: you know who it is right? :jk)
I guess the judge will be PY, lil, and rabb as the simon cowell. :XD Guess rabb is good at telling people how bad he/she is. :XD How bout you hime? How is your preparation?

*happy sigh* I have the next two days off of work. WOOT! I am all happy. I love my new job but I have to do some things around the house to get ready for the move so this is good. :amuse (Also, I have time to play on MH! YAY!!)
Yaaay!! Gigi nee~chan will be around MH for two days! :amuse And what is your new job gigi nee~chan?? And good luck with moving nee~chan. :amuse
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yeah, I know Ichi is Ichimaru but I think Gin is really creepy so... Ichi-nii is better. (This way he keeps his name and I put a cute slant on it. :kukuku)
Yeah u right gigi, i'm used to called him with ichi :XD

*happy sigh* I have the next two days off of work. WOOT! I am all happy. I love my new job but I have to do some things around the house to get ready for the move so this is good. :amuse (Also, I have time to play on MH! YAY!!)
Congrats for your new job gigi :confetti , and where's the pizza, :drool
what kind of job that you've got?
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I said this in the last thread but I am an Asst Manager at McDonalds, training to be a general manager. That jobs pays REALLY well and this one pays pretty good too. I am happy because with this job, I can go back to school and after the training, I can get my AA in Business Administration and have it paid for by the company. Woot!

It is 2:30am... I should probably go to bed but I am glad my friends are online! ^_^
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I guess the judge will be PY, lil, and rabb as the simon cowell. :XD Guess rabb is good at telling people how bad he/she is
Rab as simon coweel, :plot sound so good...:XD and who's randy wannabe? :XD
:XD How bout you hime? How is your preparation?
:headscratch me? i'm still make my pom-pom :XD You know LS soundtrack need pom- pom :XD

I said this in the last thread but I am an Asst Manager at McDonalds, training to be a general manager. That jobs pays REALLY well and this one pays pretty good too. I am happy because with this job, I can go back to school and after the training, I can get my AA in Business Administration and have it paid for by the company. Woot!

It is 2:30am... I should probably go to bed but I am glad my friends are online! ^_^
Wow, assrt manager, that so cool :gigglebunny
well good night gigi, and sleep tight
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

fuzzy is an admin again? and when did zindryr become one? :cofussed
Techs have to have administrative abilities in order to be able to do their stuff on the site, so yes, technically, Fuzzy (and Terra), as techs, had to be admins as well, although they left the majority of forum organization to the others (ie. me) XD They both preferred to be in the shadows and be known only as our techs.

But they've both been invaluable in keeping this forum on-line. And now we have a new tech as well, ttx, so he's the newest admin, I suppose.

Zinny became admin last spring. XD His name's been in red for a while. Even though he's mainly into seinen, he's also sort of our forum detective as he's got the brains to help us solve a lot of problems. (And there's plans brewing for him to have his own "MH" as well, in the not-too-distant near future...)

(Just for the hell of it). Can I be admin?:darn :tem
First you gotta become a Mangahelper! One thing at a time, buddy :D (Follow Bax's example, he earned the rank the hard way.)

i wasn't here yet when you were an admin... :( but that's a long list of admins!
It's all good. ^^ I stepped down knowing the "next generation" of MH will probably have no idea who GK was, that's life. As long as MH stays a well-run, friendly, and fun forum, that's all matters, huh.

Well then, good luck for you GK! ^^
Thanks :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

:D Hey... what's wrong with married life? Married life is great! :amuse I have been married since I was 21. :XD
wow, really? congratulations! well, I have nothing against people getting married whenever they want, as long as they're ready. But for me, I know I'm definitely not ready to do that anytime soon. It's not about age, after all, it's more emotional maturity, and I'm still working on a few things :p

oh, and no way in hell im gunna be the first to sing or dance. holy hell, i hate being in front of a camera enough as it is.
well, Ichi's the opener anyway, so no worries. Would you like to do the Grand Finale then? I'll pencil you in for that :amuse

*writes rabb's name down in permanent black marker*

:kukuku

and quick question, who's the judges? are we call simon cowell as Guest judge? coz we already have paula abdul wannabe :jk (P.S for PY: you know who it is right? :jk)
yeah yeah, I know who you're talking about :notrust

:toilet
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top