Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Last edited:

James Rye

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Rukh is Magi's universe equivalent of chakra, yes. When you die, your Rukh return to the palace where it can through a process kind like of a rebirth/overwrite. So since we won't have pads I think you are right assuming that even after death players will have an impact on the game, specially taking into consideration how Magi universe works - a cycle.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You can't read me like that.
Focus on convincing people why they shouldn't lynch you first if you want to stay alive and be beside me shittin on the head of the people below.
Like I said an interesting mechanic especially late game since the more dead the more Rukh we got voting, so it should be easier for the dead townies to vote for confirmed townies to get Magi roles once a Magi gets killed or lynched and that could be really important with those extra abilities.

I think there‘s a good chance we have something like a 9-15 split of Magician - Goi, or a couple more Magicians depending on how many of them are town failsafes and how many mafia assets. At least the couple revealing seemed to have done so lightly. Weaker roles perhaps? Maybe the strong things come from metal vessels, though how to keep those alive is questionable.
With just 3 dungeons? That would leave 12 roleless for a while, especially if the ones who already had a role get a new one since they can be exchanged. Plus it would make the 9 players really obvious and easy to guess targets with important roles for Mafia to kill. Except ofc all det and doc and spy roles and the like are given via dungeon but that seems like another extreme to me.
I would have gone half-half or even 15-9 for Mafician - Goi distribution as my best guess.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Yeah but vassels could have traps as well, who knows.

Btw, I read past it likely... But doubt: the Magis held by Magicians grant them a double vote - on what? On people in dungeons? That would be forcing magicians to go into dungeons and not use their roles, so maybe magicians overall carry minor roles indeed.
Same thoughts. Magicians are perhaps really more a support to the gois. No doubt we should have at least a Doctor looking out for the lambs.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
K I'm here, gonna be catching up.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
By the pick of the dungeons we can see who's desperate or not, I think?
Anyway, here's a day 1 shot in the dark, nothing personal.

votekill Hermit

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Like I said an interesting mechanic especially late game since the more dead the more Rukh we got voting, so it should be easier for the dead townies to vote for confirmed townies to get Magi roles once a Magi gets killed or lynched and that could be really important with those extra abilities.

With just 3 dungeons? That would leave 12 roleless for a while, especially if the ones who already had a role get a new one since they can be exchanged. Plus it would make the 9 players really obvious and easy to guess targets with important roles for Mafia to kill. Except ofc all det and doc and spy roles and the like are given via dungeon but that seems like another extreme to me.
I would have gone half-half or even 15-9 for Mafician - Goi distribution as my best guess.
But there will be more dungeons James. I forgot the number of elements in Magi, but it‘s more than 3. We may repeat the dungeon thing a few days til all dungeons have been conquered.

Anyway, here's a day 1 shot in the dark, nothing personal.

votekill Hermit
Hm odd choice, I‘m kinda trusting of Hermit currently.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yeah but vassels could have traps as well, who knows.

Btw, I read past it likely... But doubt: the Magis held by Magicians grant them a double vote - on what? On people in dungeons? That would be forcing magicians to go into dungeons and not use their roles, so maybe magicians overall carry minor roles indeed.
It's because lore-wise Magis are the ones that support king candidates in opening and finishing the dungeons to conquer the vessels. I guess that's why they have this 'supervote'.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Uh do I pm a host to join a dungeon (which is just a pad?) is there a limit and I should do it asap?

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Erinyes already did a wonderful job and she's more realiable than a confused newbie like me :)
Yeah, I didn't noticed it before I asked tho. Thanks, anyway. :D

Uh do I pm a host to join a dungeon (which is just a pad?) is there a limit and I should do it asap?
You can either pm or do it in the open, up to you.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Hmmm how? Didn't people like Evil and Sakura picked dungeons early as well?
You can PM or post it in here, we dunno if it's limited (as in if you can change it or if there's a capacity) and you can do it before the day ends. You should read further about that, tho.

Oh, my quote to EH is old, ended up checking Evil and Sakura's posts myself.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Hm ok I assume there's no rush then

Might be worth to discuss if it's better that we all do it here or provately?

What magi character is nezu?
The best one.

Changing that.

James Rye

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
But there will be more dungeons James. I forgot the number of elements in Magi, but it‘s more than 3. We may repeat the dungeon thing a few days til all dungeons have been conquered.

Hm odd choice, I‘m kinda trusting of Hermit currently.
Well, we had 3 so I assumed we would keep getting 3 dungeons each phase except if for some reason one is left not conquered. So do the dungeons stack then?

Also there is something that I found a little odd in regards to the avis: @Seraph Why is your avatar totally different from the one in the host list? Like I see an adult Ja'far there with a big gem and yours is a kiddy one with a tiny gem on his forehead? Is there any reason for that or did you just drop the bomb and used an avi you aren't supposed to use (yet)?

Or did some of you get two avis`? Like Erinyes with her two back and forth avis? Two version of the same guy? Are you two the only ones or do we got more people with two avis? Because I only got this one send by the hosts and I am starting to wonder on what I am missing out on.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Joining a dungeon lets you vote which person gets a metal vessel(cool stuff) but you can‘t use day or night actions for a phase if you do. So up to you. Can to it publicly or via PM, tho you can likely say something here then something else in PM in secret if you need to lie.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Hmmm how? Didn't people like Evil and Sakura picked dungeons early as well?
I picked one not understanding the rules properly, only later finding out that entering the dungeon means one cannot use the role anymore. Not that I need to use mine right away, kinda feel like what desin said about it. But anyways am sitting with the same question as Hermit, if the choice here in the thread is permanent or if a definitive PM needs to be sent to the host to confirm. Want to know what the options are from here on.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Joining a dungeon lets you vote which person gets a metal vessel(cool stuff) but you can‘t use day or night actions for a phase if you do. So up to you. Can to it publicly or via PM, tho you can likely say something here then something else in PM in secret if you need to lie.
How do we know what we are voting for? Do the hosts reveal who is goi and who isn't? Could a not goi land a vessel?

Status
Not open for further replies.