I am hyped for the new summer event. Finally Okita in a swimsuit. Justice!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

(both medb and xj9 at np3 and no np2 dantes )
I'm really excited that it's QP centric. There is nothing more valuable to me in this game than QP. Nothing. Anything that allows me to avoid farming doors that gets me QP is just the best.Manage to get all three, Osakabehime at NP1, and both Musashi and Carmilla at NP2. On the other hand, only got one of the 5 star CE...
Gotta say, it feels meta to be playing a game taking place in Vegas while actually in Vegas. And while I like the betting mechanics, I wish it wasn't QP, because now I can't really level up their skills. Still, really enjoying Summer Hokusai.
Having Hokusai as welfare is like a field day for me. Her final art is so cute too.
The QP mechanic is great. Now I have Hokusai almost on 10/10(/2) and lvl 80.
Now where can I get tons of EXP for Musashi…
My eternal quest to have a maxed out Moedred continues. Just finished getting her max superfou'd too.It will only be in two years from now, but FGO JP got "Grail to lv 120" as a feature, so yall might want to hold onto grails
If the exp required to lv up from 100 to 101 keeps being the same, then EACH level from 100 to 120 is equivalent to leveling up from 90 to 100.My eternal quest to have a maxed out Moedred continues. Just finished getting her max superfou'd too.
Nobody ever said it would be easy or worthwhile. Doesn't change what needs to happen though.If the exp required to lv up from 100 to 101 keeps being the same, then EACH level from 100 to 120 is equivalent to leveling up from 90 to 100.
AKA Putting one servant at 120 = putting 20 lv 90 servants at lv 100
Have fun :v
We also getting another free SSR this time including story locked...I WILL FINALLY HAVE CU ALTER
Yo Jammin, a new update, besides grails you are going to need "coins" which are character exclusive and you gain trough getting them on the gacha and bond levels, and that unlock new passive skills.Nobody ever said it would be easy or worthwhile. Doesn't change what needs to happen though.
![]()