Games Fate/Grand Order

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,844
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She is NP2 actually and over bond level 10
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She may actually be going to NP4 minimum because I believe she is in both free 5 star ticket events. I look forward to putting this unreasonable amount of work in for a completely insignificant stat upgrade.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So had to take a side break. because I ran out of gold saber gems and shells to level up Hokusai's second skill... so out of 20 tries, manage to get a single shell and no gems... At least I manage to get her first and third skill to 9.

That aside, events been fun, now that I started using the QP CEs. And I like how Summer Medb complement Hokusai.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This event :lmao

I did get myself a copy of my girl Musashi but it took me
over 1000SQ
for her NP1, NP5 Osakabehime, NP2 CARmilla, and some 4 star spooks :feelsbadman Means I won't be rolling for the 2nd banner or Merlin, but that's okay. My Musashi is Level 96, her skills aren't great yet but she's got a kscope if you guys want to use her and have a better time farming. 554,745,265 if you need to add me :thumbs
 

Ellenate

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
823
Reaction score
484
Age
33
Country
United States
This event :lmao

I did get myself a copy of my girl Musashi but it took me
over 1000SQ
for her NP1, NP5 Osakabehime, NP2 CARmilla, and some 4 star spooks :feelsbadman Means I won't be rolling for the 2nd banner or Merlin, but that's okay. My Musashi is Level 96, her skills aren't great yet but she's got a kscope if you guys want to use her and have a better time farming. 554,745,265 if you need to add me :thumbs

i'm starting to feel some type of way; ain't no summer servant drop yet.

pfft, second banner looks better anyway :hmph

merlin only being on sundays feels like a douche move but it's not like i had the sq to roll anyway
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kato: Yey i like collecting and now I finally have one servant from each class!!
DW: Haha Pretender go Brrrr
 

Ellenate

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
823
Reaction score
484
Age
33
Country
United States
Kato: Yey i like collecting and now I finally have one servant from each class!!
DW: Haha Pretender go Brrrr

as someone of a similar mindset-
this pleases me. having almost reached that goal, i was losing interest in pulling... outside of memes/thirst traps :sky2
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kato: Yey i like collecting and now I finally have one servant from each class!!
DW: Haha Pretender go Brrrr
Really surprised that the first member is male...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So out of 50 rolls, got three Ruler Altoria but none of the four stars... Not sure how to feel about that...
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I bought a half-pack to see what'd happen on banner 2. Wanted Okita and decided on doing the KitaSean method. Altria came in a single, and then a 2nd in the 10 pull. Realised it was happy hour so spent my other 10-spin on the Musashi banner and got a 2nd Musashi. Happy :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kato: Yey i like collecting and now I finally have one servant from each class!!
DW: Haha Pretender go Brrrr
AYO WHAT???
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,844
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got and Okita and Melt. Not Tittoria. I will keep trying until the end of the event though.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
And I threw everything at it after all… (Damn you all!)

NP6 Okita, NP3 Melt and NP1 Tittoria.
Yeah my bad, we talked in DMs and you quickly went from "Nah I'm good" to "Yeah I needed it..." :XD
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,844
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There is something very alluring about Tittoria. Something that just makes you want to throw money at her. Can't image what. :p

She may get me to spend money before this event is over.:heh
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
There is something very alluring about Tittoria. Something that just makes you want to throw money at her. Can't image what. :p

She may get me to spend money before this event is over.:heh
Hmm yeah, very hard to tell 👀

Can't believe your luck would betray you to the point you spend money somewhere other than a GSSR
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
There is something very alluring about Tittoria. Something that just makes you want to throw money at her. Can't image what. :p

She may get me to spend money before this event is over.:heh
The bunny ears right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah my bad, we talked in DMs and you quickly went from "Nah I'm good" to "Yeah I needed it..." :XD
I blame every single one of you people.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I blame every single one of you people.
Hey, you're the one who decided to go and get 6 okitas, you could've left some for the other poor people here 👀
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,844
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm yeah, very hard to tell 👀

Can't believe your luck would betray you to the point you spend money somewhere other than a GSSR
It is unprecedented.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The bunny ears right?
Naturally.:hi
 
Top