Games Fate/Grand Order

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gomenasorry, welcome to a small sense of what it's like for the common folk :teehee
I'm not sure common folk is the right term for spending money on gatcha but, yes, it's less than ideal. I still might just let it pass though.

This game will get me at some point either this year or next. That's a near certainty, I think. Space Ishtar after all. Then next Castoria so close to Swimsuit Kiara. That's going to be problematic for me.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm not sure common folk is the right term for spending money on gatcha but, yes, it's less than ideal. I still might just let it pass though.

This game will get me at some point either this year or next. That's a near certainty, I think. Space Ishtar after all. Then next Castoria so close to Swimsuit Kiara. That's going to be problematic for me.
And to make matters worse, did you see the new servant waifu?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Dream

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
20
Country
England
LB6 Spoiler
Once you complete it you get to Level mash up to Level 90 with a bond Level raising to Level 8

You also get the 4 star rider too
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, @SirSamuel016 I feel like I sort of suck at this non-FTP thing. The game got me, finally. I bought a quartz pack. But ten single rolls later, I had Okita NP2 and Melt NP2 and Tittora.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,651
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well, @SirSamuel016 I feel like I sort of suck at this non-FTP thing. The game got me, finally. I bought a quartz pack. But ten single rolls later, I had Okita NP2 and Melt NP2 and Tittora.
Mans got the card out ready for a big time and the game said "nah bro we got you" :XD

Congrats though!
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,651
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thanks. Now to farm hands for the next 7 hours. :pleased
I was gonna say why farm hands when you can just farm the event and then I realised I was confusing the hands with the doors and now I feel stupid but hey, I blame 2AM. Being awake for 20 hours hitting hard :lmao
 

Dream

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
20
Country
England
120 quartz and 20 tickets later got 1 copy each of Melt, Okita and Bunnytoria
Used 60 quartz and got 1 copy of Carmilla Rider too

Also a spook of Sanzung though got to NP2 her
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's impressive how much more satisfying farming this event is because of the QP. They should do this kind of event more often. There is nothing more rewarding in FGO than piles of QP.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,651
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's impressive how much more satisfying farming this event is because of the QP. They should do this kind of event more often. There is nothing more rewarding in FGO than piles of QP.
Sadly it goes away so fast... :XD
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You'll love this Sammy. My summon counter wasn't even. And being the sort of person that I am, that bothered me. I just didn't want to look at that 4 until bonus message and well... now I've got Musashi. :p
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,651
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You'll love this Sammy. My summon counter wasn't even. And being the sort of person that I am, that bothered me. I just didn't want to look at that 4 until bonus message and well... now I've got Musashi. :p
Welcome to the Musashi club! Now that she's joined you, please know you are contractually obligated to vote for her over EVERYONE else in this year's Waifu Wars :)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to the Musashi club! Now that she's joined you, please know you are contractually obligated to vote for her over EVERYONE else in this year's Waifu Wars :)
Indeed, I am. :noworry
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Congratz to all of you who got the Summer Servants you wanted! Bunnytoria dropped for me after three multis, and I got two Melts in the tickets before :zomg Decided to wait until the single Okita rate-up, but it seems my luck was exhausted already.... it took me over 300 quartz for her to come, without any other 5* or 4* Servant.... I thanked the gods when she showed up in my very last roll :XD

Initially wanted to throw the rest of my quartz at Summer Musashi, but yeah... Will try that next year.

On an unrelated note, have you guys seen the new Solomon movie PV?



Was very nice to hear that Shikisai remix, and got big chills at the end there :zomg Makes me more confident the movie will deliver
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have seen that trailer and it makes me confident... that I will be entertained.

It still looks to me like it's just going to be the most Fate thing ever. What I mean by that is that lots of cool things will happening but your average moviegoer is going to have no idea why. And the only clue they'll have to work with are some exposition dumps which won't make sense to anybody but you or other people with a triple doctorate in Fate lore.:XD

That's always been Fate's big problem I think. Explaining things. I put the odds of people coming out of this movie knowing what a demon pillar is at about the same as any of us getting spooked by 5 Tamamos in a row. But they'll still enjoy Mecha-Thomas Edison is punching it in the face(Do demon pillars even have those?).

That all being said, I'm sure it's going to be a good time.
 
Top