Gomenasorry, welcome to a small sense of what it's like for the common folkIt is unprecedented.

Gomenasorry, welcome to a small sense of what it's like for the common folkIt is unprecedented.

I'm not sure common folk is the right term for spending money on gatcha but, yes, it's less than ideal. I still might just let it pass though.Gomenasorry, welcome to a small sense of what it's like for the common folk![]()
And to make matters worse, did you see the new servant waifu?I'm not sure common folk is the right term for spending money on gatcha but, yes, it's less than ideal. I still might just let it pass though.
This game will get me at some point either this year or next. That's a near certainty, I think. Space Ishtar after all. Then next Castoria so close to Swimsuit Kiara. That's going to be problematic for me.
Going to have to be a lot more specific than that.And to make matters worse, did you see the new servant waifu?

Mans got the card out ready for a big time and the game said "nah bro we got you"Well, @SirSamuel016 I feel like I sort of suck at this non-FTP thing. The game got me, finally. I bought a quartz pack. But ten single rolls later, I had Okita NP2 and Melt NP2 and Tittora.
Thanks. Now to farm hands for the next 7 hours.Mans got the card out ready for a big time and the game said "nah bro we got you"
Congrats though!

I was gonna say why farm hands when you can just farm the event and then I realised I was confusing the hands with the doors and now I feel stupid but hey, I blame 2AM. Being awake for 20 hours hitting hardThanks. Now to farm hands for the next 7 hours.![]()

That's how they capture you.Well, @SirSamuel016 I feel like I sort of suck at this non-FTP thing. The game got me, finally. I bought a quartz pack. But ten single rolls later, I had Okita NP2 and Melt NP2 and Tittora.
Sadly it goes away so fast...It's impressive how much more satisfying farming this event is because of the QP. They should do this kind of event more often. There is nothing more rewarding in FGO than piles of QP.


Welcome to the Musashi club! Now that she's joined you, please know you are contractually obligated to vote for her over EVERYONE else in this year's Waifu WarsYou'll love this Sammy. My summon counter wasn't even. And being the sort of person that I am, that bothered me. I just didn't want to look at that 4 until bonus message and well... now I've got Musashi.![]()

Indeed, I am.Welcome to the Musashi club! Now that she's joined you, please know you are contractually obligated to vote for her over EVERYONE else in this year's Waifu Wars![]()


That's very tough, sorry to hear itI'm down bad- none of the new servants have dropped for me...![]()
Decided to wait until the single Okita rate-up, but it seems my luck was exhausted already.... it took me over 300 quartz for her to come, without any other 5* or 4* Servant.... I thanked the gods when she showed up in my very last roll 
Makes me more confident the movie will deliver