Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Absolutely. Dont even try to slip awayI got a notification about the fantasy league being reactivated. We doing it again this year?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
you not playing?enjoy, hope Bels wins
oh sorry, no, not after everything that went down last time.you not playing?

It's the total opposite really but if you aren't comfortable I'll only support your choice ^^'Hardy liked my post, which means he does not want me to play, so thus I cannot
well, you're part of the "everything that went down," as you got angry on more than one occasion, if I remember correctlyIt's the total opposite really but if you aren't comfortable I'll only support your choice ^^'

don't worry, we reached an agreement with @Charlie he'll send you nudes on regular basis to keep you happywell, you're part of the "everything that went down," as you got angry on more than one occasion, if I remember correctly
But I should have used an eye emoji above so it wouldn't be seen as completely serious![]()
Was mostly Faust fucking it all up. The second time he did it I let scav get sort of mad instead and waste a whole work morningwell, you're part of the "everything that went down," as you got angry on more than one occasion, if I remember correctly
But I should have used an eye emoji above so it wouldn't be seen as completely serious![]()
So you don't want me to join after alldon't worry, we reached an agreement with @Charlie he'll send you nudes on regular basis to keep you happy
and you were unhappy with me wanting some good players to even the playing field :'(Was mostly Faust fucking it all up. The second time he did it I let scav get sort of mad instead and waste a whole work morning![]()
Because I saw it as cheating, getting one or two top 20 players for free. It wouldn't had affected anything to me because I was on the winner bracket already, IIRC, but it was too much of an unfair boon compared to those in the losers'.So you don't want me to join after all
and you were unhappy with me wanting some good players to even the playing field :'(
Was mostly Faust fucking it all up. The second time he did it I let scav get sort of mad instead and waste a whole work morning![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---