Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,826
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!

 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
The Bulls get Lonzo and DeMar! Great news if they can produce, along with LaVine

Do we have good big men though?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell


lAkEr fAnS
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:lmao


--- Double Post Merged, ---

TOR Dragić
NYK Kemba
CHI Lonzo
MIA Lowry
SAS Mills
LAL Westbrook

Point Guard shuffle.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


I love the video game analogies in this video. :utsunegamer
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I got a notification about the fantasy league being reactivated. We doing it again this year?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I got a notification about the fantasy league being reactivated. We doing it again this year?
Absolutely. Dont even try to slip away 😤
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I should prob set draft date now so ya'll get 2 relaxed months to do your draft ranking
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
enjoy, hope Bels wins
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
he mean, he's playing and gonna try to win 2nd place after me :fan
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Hardy liked my post, which means he does not want me to play, so thus I cannot
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hardy liked my post, which means he does not want me to play, so thus I cannot
It's the total opposite really but if you aren't comfortable I'll only support your choice ^^'
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It's the total opposite really but if you aren't comfortable I'll only support your choice ^^'
well, you're part of the "everything that went down," as you got angry on more than one occasion, if I remember correctly

But I should have used an eye emoji above so it wouldn't be seen as completely serious :(
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
well, you're part of the "everything that went down," as you got angry on more than one occasion, if I remember correctly

But I should have used an eye emoji above so it wouldn't be seen as completely serious :(
don't worry, we reached an agreement with @Charlie he'll send you nudes on regular basis to keep you happy
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
well, you're part of the "everything that went down," as you got angry on more than one occasion, if I remember correctly

But I should have used an eye emoji above so it wouldn't be seen as completely serious :(
Was mostly Faust fucking it all up. The second time he did it I let scav get sort of mad instead and waste a whole work morning 👀
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
don't worry, we reached an agreement with @Charlie he'll send you nudes on regular basis to keep you happy
So you don't want me to join after all
Was mostly Faust fucking it all up. The second time he did it I let scav get sort of mad instead and waste a whole work morning 👀
and you were unhappy with me wanting some good players to even the playing field :'(
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So you don't want me to join after all


and you were unhappy with me wanting some good players to even the playing field :'(
Because I saw it as cheating, getting one or two top 20 players for free. It wouldn't had affected anything to me because I was on the winner bracket already, IIRC, but it was too much of an unfair boon compared to those in the losers'.

We can probably all arrange something before the season starts for cases like this, though, idk.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Was mostly Faust fucking it all up. The second time he did it I let scav get sort of mad instead and waste a whole work morning 👀
:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Guys leave last season drama to last season. As i said to milly already beside one or 2 bump it was a relatively stable season. And i dont think we'll get those bumps this season
 
Top